Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

Just gonna remain naked then, huh...

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit (Adding 4access69's point to my vote): E -- find out what happened to yourself between "fell asleep curled up on her side" and "woke up sprawled out on her back" that would cause "You sure are sensitive there" and "drooling with a silly smile on your face"

Then: D, then C and B during A.

Last edited:
OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys deciding on the option order reminded me of this:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I concur with Zephy. Do everything in reverse! XD

DCBA

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Had to join the forum just for this...

1. E -- find out what happened to yourself between "fell asleep curled up on her side" and "woke up sprawled out on her back" that would cause "You sure are sensitive there" and "drooling with a silly smile on your face" :)
2. D
3. C
4. B
5. A

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am a fan of this guy's option E
Well, it makes sense. Maybe she just ravaged our pussy with her fist (and we happened to like it), but what if she impregnated us or something?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am serious, last thing we want is some nasty surprise crawling out of us in the middle of a battle.
I'm serious too : it could be funny for the people behind their screens (but less for the character >_< !)

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm serious too : it could be funny for the people behind their screens (but less for the character >_< !)
Fun stops for everyone if the character is dead due to an oversight, no?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe, maybe not :D ! (Could you just try to laugh and think about funny things ? Someone said, once : "Why so serious ?")

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Maybe, maybe not :D ! (Could you just try to laugh and think about funny things ? Someone said, once : "Why so serious ?")
I could, but people rush looking for (sex) action and make bad choices, and later they complain when the ending turns out different from what they have expected. Just my 0.02.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

(I don't feel like anyone has really truly rushed the sex options since this game started. But either way we dont need to derail the thread with arguments.)

But I guess it would make more sense to go with E. D,C,B then A.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(I don't feel like anyone has really truly rushed the sex options since this game started. But either way we dont need to derail the thread with arguments.)
I brought that up as a general remark for CYOA, not just this particular thread but I do agree about derailing, sorry about that.

But I guess it would make more sense to go with E. D,C,B then A.
Can't wait for the sequel :)

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Had to join the forum just for this...

1. E -- find out what happened to yourself between "fell asleep curled up on her side" and "woke up sprawled out on her back" that would cause "You sure are sensitive there" and "drooling with a silly smile on your face" :)
2. D
3. C
4. B
5. A
Yeah, this sounds good to me. I'm thinking there's a reason she's acting the way she's acting...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what the popular vote is, due to the confusing discussion mixed with multiple different voting orders?