What's new

Legend of Lynn

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

I had assumed that "continuing with the plan" last time meant Berry would get into better position before starting over with it, first trying to stun the plant again *before* trying to lift Lynn free.

I guess B, then.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The tactical facepalm was well placed... *sigh*

B, I guess :p

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker, finally posting cause I love this CYOA!

Gotta say B!

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Berry dodges the roots as they lash out of her and finds it best to take this opportunity to survey her surroundings and come up with a new strategy. The walls, floor,and ceiling were completely crumbled and structurally unsound. The only thing keeping the entire room from caving in were the massive roots covering the cracked walls, floor, and ceiling. The roots were a meter wide in diameter and pale green in color. The entire center of the rooms floor was covered in thick overlapping, dark-green roots, with the massive Jack-O-Lantern anchored in the center. The large pale green stem connected to the base of the Jack-O-Lantern seemed to be more tender and soft and it was where all the other large roots on the groound seemed to converge into. Due to the amount of space that the roots on the floor occupied, Berry was left with a limited room to coordinate tactical maneuvers.

Scattered about the room were several of Lynn's belongings, and near the entrance was a pile of large chunks of the door from when it collapsed from the two girls' entry.

What should Berry do?:

A. Use a spell.

B. Get clever.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

A Use Sparks on the plant stem connecting to the base of the Jack-O-Lantern. Maybe that'll take it out once its stem is gone.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Berry aimed her wand at the stem at the base of the Jack-O-Lantern and fired out Sparks from the tip of her wand...

...Unfortuneately the sparks didn't stray far from the tip. The attack would have been alot more effective if the target was at point-blank range of the wand's tip.

What should she do?:

A. Try and close the distance and try again.

B. Try another plan.

C. Other.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A. We should try to train Berry somewhat, she's an utter numpty

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. We should try to train Berry somewhat, she's an utter numpty
Or maybe try and use spells that only work at close-range at close-range.