Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Let's troll a stupid 14 year old girl

Yeah, Nunu'll be able to Hambanner them if they get too out of control.
Yes, because poking fun a girl who will instantly shrug the comments off and doesn't affect anyone in the long run is worthy of a ban.

slash

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, Nunu'll be able to Hambanner them if they get too out of control.
We can't ban them D: Who else would we shower or malcontent for? it's not like Supermeme can rejoin every day D:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I doubt Nunu'll banhammer them for this, I just mean she'll step in if they spam up the boards here with mean shit.

What they do elsewhere, I could give less than a shit.

I neither condone nor condem what they do, I simply ask they do not troll this forum or it's members, unless it's each other.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

It's awful to get your jollies from hurting people, huh?

Well, damn, I didn't get the flier. Damn mailmen.

You know how I can say the things I do?

Because I am an awful selfish greedy being. And the rest of the world is too. Grow up.
Growing up doesn't mean i have to turn into a heartless bitch. If i can change one person, and make one person feel ashamed for what they've done, then I'll have succeeded in life.

Being awful to people isn't something to be proud of. If the rest of the world were rapists would you follow them like a good little sheep then too?

It's people like you that make me feel like giving up, but you know what? i won't. I beilieve that everyone has a little bit of good in them, even if it is buried under a load of shit.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Growing up doesn't mean i have to turn into a heartless bitch. If i can change one person, and make one person feel ashamed for what they've done, then I'll have succeeded in life.

Being awful to people isn't something to be proud of. If the rest of the world were rapists would you follow them like a good little sheep then too?

It's people like you that make me feel like giving up, but you know what? i won't. I beilieve that everyone has a little bit of good in them, even if it is buried under a load of shit.
Love you too, Chibi. :)

Pale

Reputation score

Lol @ Obvious Troll. And you -all- fell for it..

P

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol @ Obvious Troll. And you -all- fell for it..

P
Well, I didn't. The word Troll in the title sort of gave them away. 2/10 for transparency. 7/10 for effectiveness.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Might not have to worry about the two of them when I get through. We'll have to see.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Love you too, Chibi. :)
I'm just one person that wants to change the world in a positive way... And i think that everyone can be influenced to do something positive.

I am sorry about my earlier comments. I could have said that in a nicer way. You two just made me so ANGRY though >.<

@RAp: I knew it was, but you know what? i can't let cruelty just pass me by without saying something about it.

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well if being nice means we fail then by God I'm glad to fail. You two are the worst examples of humanity I've seen. And I've seen some pretty bad shit.

>.>

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hitler had a purpose and an idea, albeit misguided. He didn't do things to jews and everyone else for the lulz
*edit*
well chibi, you know godwin's law.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just one person that wants to change the world in a positive way... And i think that everyone can be influenced to do something positive.

I am sorry about my earlier comments. I could have said that in a nicer way. You two just made me so ANGRY though >.<

@RAp: I knew it was, but you know what? i can't let cruelty just pass me by without saying something about it.
What the fuck do you think we're here for!? It's as though you people are just waking up to smell the shit or something! We're trolls, cruel, heartless, brainless douchebags with a "little bit of good in them", according to someone I know. I truly believe that there's no one on earth who's truly 'good" in any way shape or form, but that's me, and that's why we hate eachother. Even though I know you'll just say something like "I don't hate you Mo" or some lie like that.

Goddamn fucking Turkey day gets me into more trouble than ever..

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

How did i know this was going to happen? Everyone has to reference Hitler in every argument ever.
You ever think there's a reason for that?

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hitler had a purpose and an idea, albeit misguided. He didn't do things to jews and everyone else for the lulz
So Mo and I posting BS comments on a video no one really watches is comparable to Hitler now..?

What the fuck do you think we're here for!? It's as though you people are just waking up to smell the shit or something! We're trolls, cruel, heartless, brainless douchebags with a "little bit of good in them", according to someone I know. I truly believe that there's no one on earth who's truly 'good" in any way shape or form, but that's me, and that's why we hate eachother. Even though I know you'll just say something like "I don't hate you Mo" or some lie like that.

Christmas is better. I'm too busy at parties to be here.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Christmas is better. I'm too busy at parties to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.