What's new

RPG [ level1 ] [ レベル1 ] BAD END HOSPITAL / BADENDHOSPITAL RE175399 RJ175399

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175399] BADENDHOSPITAL

Still getting a black screen here, too...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Has there been any luck finding a fix for the text hooking problem mentioned earlier?

Using ITHVNR+TA here, and no luck sadly. Apparently it's the "dreaded font caching issue"...
Could a kind soul share a workaround method or a fix if they come upon one, pretty please?! xD

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the looks of things, the installer isn't doing its job properly and quits halfway. I assume you lot with the problem are on Windows 10, so set administrator privileges for the program and if necessary set compatibility to windows 7. Obviously all of the usual settings relating to Japanese games should apply as well, so if you're using Applocale or some kind of locale emulator, drop it and do it the hard way with unicode set to japanese and location also set to Japan.
Started as Admin and the Jap Localization is already a default on my PC, yet no difference in results. How big is the installed game?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game folder weighs in at 379Mb.

FallenGuardian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i also get a blackscreen after i hit play and i dont know what to do already
tried a lot of things like change to japanese or admin and so but nothing worked

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried pretty much everything...still black screen? I there at least a possibility to have the CGs without playing? Tried the Save as well but doesn't seem to work at all.

Bummer, wanted to play.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those what is getting a Black Screen after starting the game, just set the "non-unicode language" of your PC to japanese.
I was having the same problem, and after it, the game worked normally!!!
i hope i can help :p

Bryanis

Reputation score

For those what is getting a Black Screen after starting the game, just set the "non-unicode language" of your PC to japanese.
I was having the same problem, and after it, the game worked normally!!!
i hope i can help :p
If you don't want to switch to japanese, local emulator work fine with this game (as well as many more game than NTLEA - which itself work better than applocale).

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The creator of this game released his next game today:

But I can't find the thread for this game. Does it exist?

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. I knew I must have been searching wrong.

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I noticed that I am missing 3 CG, does someone have a full save ?

zipetya

Reputation score

I noticed that I am missing 3 CG, does someone have a full save ?
Here you go. The folder to copy the files into is "C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\Documents\レベル1\BAD_END_HOSPITAL\savedata\", at least on a Win7 system. Hopefully it gives a general idea, though.

'permanent.dat' unlocks the 'Visual' and 'Event' contents. And 'gamesave_025.gd' is immediately before the main game boss, should you need it. 'gamesave_026.gd' puts you before the extra boss, I think?
Make a backup of your 'permanent.dat', just in case.

Attachments

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering if there is a translation for this or, if anyone knows what i can change in the settings since i can't read jap and i don't know what to change :D

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you go. The folder to copy the files into is "C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\Documents\レベル1\BAD_END_HOSPITAL\savedata\", at least on a Win7 system. Hopefully it gives a general idea, though.

'permanent.dat' unlocks the 'Visual' and 'Event' contents. And 'gamesave_025.gd' is immediately before the main game boss, should you need it. 'gamesave_026.gd' puts you before the extra boss, I think?
Make a backup of your 'permanent.dat', just in case.
The unlocks don't work.

zipetya

Reputation score

The unlocks don't work.
Did you overwrite files? IIRC, you had to install this one, and that's when it created that folder for me. On non-Win7, non-64-bit operating systems the exact path for the folder may be different...

Anyways, when I rename 'permanent.dat' to something else, start the game, I lose all the unlocks, and after I give its original name back (overwriting the new 'permanent.dat' the game created after starting it), they get unlocked again.

Maybe it is worth mentioning that the saves are from a v1.01.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a download link to this?