What's new

RPG [ level1 ] [ レベル1 ] BAD END HOSPITAL / BADENDHOSPITAL RE175399 RJ175399

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ175399] BADENDHOSPITAL

If it's a masturbation scene, then I'm even more confused. I've made her sleep at 75% arousal but no dice. Does she need to climax in battle as a prerequisite?

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think i'm missing something.

I finished the game but the second row third column and the fourth row second column CG are still missing, moreover i didn't unlock the Extra button.

Does it mean that there are multiple ways to end the game ?

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If it's a masturbation scene, then I'm even more confused. I've made her sleep at 75% arousal but no dice. Does she need to climax in battle as a prerequisite?
hmm, i think not
because i always reload if i can't escape from pesky zombie

i unlock it after kill corrupted doctor (second boss), well, i mess up with button near bed on first floor twice, but after i forgot messing up with that button on second floor
that scene triggered :confused:
---------------------
proof

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

1 in extra, 1 maybe try final boss dont hit it
I tried, and I don't think it's related to the way you beat the boss. I tried everything but i'm still missing two CG's and the extra mod is still unlocked.

Maybe it's related to an item i forgot to pick. The fact i don't read or understand japanese is a drawback, so i will pick item i find :D

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never mind, I've found it. New game + and then head through the door on the left-hand side from where she starts out.
I'm still missing one picture, the top row #2. Not sure which scene it is since it's before the rape scene by the zombified regular enemies but after the unavoidable single rape scene.
Thanks to Harleyquin tip about the leftmost/bottom door of the area after the mandatory scene I have completed my cg collection link in txt file attached as can't link url due to my post count and too big to attached to forum. It should be placed in the documents folder of your pc

Attachments

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There seems to be a lot of confusion going on regarding missing CG and the extra route.

To access the extra route, you must attain a key near the end of the normal route (forgetting where exactly, but it wasn't hidden or anything). Beat the normal route (doesn't matter which ending), then save for new game+ when the game prompts you to. When you start a new game, agree to transfer your items from the old game, then proceed until you get to the first save room. Grab your items, then open the locked door to the right of the first save room. You are now in the extra route.

For missing CG, you may have experienced the bug that occurred with me as well (where my CG was removed). To check if that's the case, take a look at the events page. If you have 100% completion for it, but not 100% completion for CG, then it means they were mysteriously removed. Simply repeat the event to unlock them again.

Other than CG from losing to enemies and bosses, the masturbation CG is unlocked by grabbing the vibrator in the 2nd or 3rd save room, then going to sleep.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For missing CG, you may have experienced the bug that occurred with me as well (where my CG was removed). To check if that's the case, take a look at the events page. If you have 100% completion for it, but not 100% completion for CG, then it means they were mysteriously removed. Simply repeat the event to unlock them again.
The one thing I forgot to pick up was the vibrator. Thanks for the tip regarding its location since I missed it completely on my virgin run.

Besides having it in inventory, the other condition to get the masturbation scene is at least 70% lust.

As for the extra area, the female doctor's keycard (女医のキーカード) is what's required to unlock the door. Unfortunately I don't remember where I picked it up.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The one thing I forgot to pick up was the vibrator. Thanks for the tip regarding its location since I missed it completely on my virgin run.
Is it actually possible to do a virgin run? I thought the rape at the beginning was unavoidable.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it actually possible to do a virgin run? I thought the rape at the beginning was unavoidable.
Obviously the rape at the start is unavoidable, so I'm not being completely accurate when I say "virgin run" to mean not losing any more battles after the prologue to the end of the game.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having some problems with the Installing, it works fine until suddenly, during the bar buildup, a popup appears and then the bar just unloads and goes to a cancelled installation screen and gg. Any idea?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm having some problems with the Installing, it works fine until suddenly, during the bar buildup, a popup appears and then the bar just unloads and goes to a cancelled installation screen and gg. Any idea?
A screenshot of the popup would certainly help matters...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think i'm missing something.

I finished the game but the second row third column and the fourth row second column CG are still missing, moreover i didn't unlock the Extra button.

Does it mean that there are multiple ways to end the game ?
arrr sorry before
as Harleyquin13 say get key after extra unlocked
then restart game again, after 1st GoR, in safe room go lower door
deep choice right password
x2 5 10
for boss (GoR, possibly this for fourth row second column cg
in the place can enter password, possibly go NE can find monster 1.jpg (GoR, posssibly this for second row third column CG)

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i'm having that install problem as well.

Damn God

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only got a black screen after i clicked start button..
And i can't click anything... :confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

gyazo.com/8ba440cde94a05f3b47ab5622345c4fb

This is the most I could catch.
By the looks of things, the installer isn't doing its job properly and quits halfway. I assume you lot with the problem are on Windows 10, so set administrator privileges for the program and if necessary set compatibility to windows 7. Obviously all of the usual settings relating to Japanese games should apply as well, so if you're using Applocale or some kind of locale emulator, drop it and do it the hard way with unicode set to japanese and location also set to Japan.

frostbitten12

Reputation score

I was wondering if anyone has all the cg, and if they do could they please share?! :D Or Could I get some help to find these two scenes? Please and thanks.
[http]://puu(.)sh/oCUCy/d94869070b(.)jpg

frostbitten12

Reputation score

I ended up finding them on another site, sorry for wasting time, thanks anyways @_@

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

will say this even it seems people doesn't care much..but i got black screen after start button..ugh