Reputation score
Re: [RJ175399] BADENDHOSPITAL

My CG is 87% XD

if he'd done the 100% happy ^^

kittenzoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't seem to get this one to work. I installed it and I can open it to the menu. When I actually try to start a new game though I just get an endless black screen. :/

sgtbilco

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I took the time to do some digging, nearest as I can figure it this is running on what's called the galgame engine, but I can't seem to find it or any references to it. Probably the demo is just broken, you can't even exit out of it cleanly; not all the UI elements work properly.

That looks like it might be a link to the full thing but I don't speak ching chong:

#MakeHentaiGreatAgain

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That looks like it might be a link to the full thing but I don't speak ching chong:
Japanese and English descriptions are like right below the Chinese.

For those who can't run it, check your administrative rights(it needs to have permission to create a save folder), directX version (almost all games require directX), install .net Framework 4.5 (included in the game), and change to Japanese locale?

I can play both the demo and the full game without problems, exiting works fine too.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the game, not a bad premise but virtually all of the enemies can be outrun or avoided leaving the player with an absolute ton of equipment and items.

I'm also disappointed finishing the game properly (i.e. she gets to go home) doesn't unlock any of the sex scenes bar the unavoidable rape scene at the start. But I've got plenty of save files so I can load and choose which bad ending I want without too much difficulty hopefully.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To get all scenes, lose to all enemies and bosses. Losing to women zombies in Extra route will unlock a different scene than in the normal route.

List of generic enemies: regular zombie, cop zombie, worms, woman zombie, fetus zombie, shadow orbs.

Weird bug occurred for me where CG was removed from the CG list. Was remedied simply by losing to enemy/boss again.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Seconded...

I too would like to know if there is any possible way to hook this game.
VNR should get some text, but it's the dreaded font caching issue that makes each character hooked only once per game.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Japanese and English descriptions are like right below the Chinese.

For those who can't run it, check your administrative rights(it needs to have permission to create a save folder), directX version (almost all games require directX), install .net Framework 4.5 (included in the game), and change to Japanese locale?

I can play both the demo and the full game without problems, exiting works fine too.
Changing to Japanese Locale is not really necessary anymore. Get Locale Emulator and the only games you will have to go into Japanese Locale for are WOLF RPG games.

Finished the game, not a bad premise but virtually all of the enemies can be outrun or avoided leaving the player with an absolute ton of equipment and items.

I'm also disappointed finishing the game properly (i.e. she gets to go home) doesn't unlock any of the sex scenes bar the unavoidable rape scene at the start. But I've got plenty of save files so I can load and choose which bad ending I want without too much difficulty hopefully.
That is the point. You want to try and preserve as much "Dakka" as possible for the unavoidable boss battles.

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone upload their save data with the extra unlocked(The permanent.dat your computer document folder) as I think my save data is glitched played the game for the third time losing to all the enemies and bosses, but still haven't unlocked extra and the two cg. Here my save file for reference not fully unlocked

Attachments

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

still haven't unlocked extra and the two cg. Here my save file for reference not fully unlocked
Having the same problem as you. Losing to semi-final boss didn't give a different scene than non-fight option. Killing the final boss and walking out gave different dialogue than just walking out but still no cg or extra mode unlock.

Looks like the one in second row is the extra mode woman scene but I can't even get extra mode to unlock.

Btw, does anyone know enough Japanese to give a rough summary of what's happening in the game and what the different endings are?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is the point. You want to try and preserve as much "Dakka" as possible for the unavoidable boss battles.
When you can't take any more weapons because you're full up on a particular one, then there's a problem since it implies there aren't enough unavoidable enemies to go around to make this a challenge.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish you could save anywhere, it's bugging me that if i want to lose to something id have to restart my run...

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I wish you could save anywhere, it's bugging me that if i want to lose to something id have to restart my run...
but you can save it anywhere

1. click status
2. click third option/key items
3. click any diary you want, it bring you to scene that you can use as save point

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get all scenes, lose to all enemies and bosses. Losing to women zombies in Extra route will unlock a different scene than in the normal route.

List of generic enemies: regular zombie, cop zombie, worms, woman zombie, fetus zombie, shadow orbs.

Weird bug occurred for me where CG was removed from the CG list. Was remedied simply by losing to enemy/boss again.
Questions:

1. Extra route? What do you mean?
2. I've lost to all of the regular enemies but am still missing a few CG. Specifically 1st row #2, 2nd row #3, 3rd row #4 and last row #2.
3. I assume these scenes are unlocked from the fabled "extra route", but have no idea what to do about that. Losing to the converted assistant doesn't seem to do anything. Winning the game and saving item status for New Game + kicks me back to the start and having to do the whole zombie rape prologue again before the main game can start.

Edit: Never mind, I've found it. New game + and then head through the door on the left-hand side from where she starts out.
I'm still missing one picture, the top row #2. Not sure which scene it is since it's before the rape scene by the zombified regular enemies but after the unavoidable single rape scene.

Last edited:

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Questions:

1. Extra route? What do you mean?
2. I've lost to all of the regular enemies but am still missing a few CG. Specifically 1st row #2, 2nd row #3, 3rd row #4 and last row #2.
3. I assume these scenes are unlocked from the fabled "extra route", but have no idea what to do about that. Losing to the converted assistant doesn't seem to do anything. Winning the game and saving item status for New Game + kicks me back to the start and having to do the whole zombie rape prologue again before the main game can start.

Edit: Never mind, I've found it. New game + and then head through the door on the left-hand side from where she starts out.
I'm still missing one picture, the top row #2. Not sure which scene it is since it's before the rape scene by the zombified regular enemies but after the unavoidable single rape scene.
Wait... I've finished the game, how do you get NG+?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait... I've finished the game, how do you get NG+?
New game + essentially means start a new game, choose to carry over all items picked up in the last run. To unlock extra mode, players need to finish the extra area which I referred to in my last post.

The creator's blog doesn't offer much in terms of hints, only how to access extra mode. As such, I have absolutely no clue what to do to get the scene I'm missing.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Questions:
top 2 is masturbation scene, i don't know how trigger it because i just happen got that scene when sleep
maybe sleep with high lust state

--------------------------------------------------------

i thought extra gonna have some secret H-scene
but it's absolutely nothing :mad:

Last edited:

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone upload their save data with the extra unlocked(The permanent.dat your computer document folder) as I think my save data is glitched played the game for the third time losing to all the enemies and bosses, but still haven't unlocked extra and the two cg. Here my save file for reference not fully unlocked
The save file doesn't actually seem to do anything. Not sure if it's the save file or if it requires the other .dat file also.

haha666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New game + essentially means start a new game, choose to carry over all items picked up in the last run. To unlock extra mode, players need to finish the extra area which I referred to in my last post.

The creator's blog doesn't offer much in terms of hints, only how to access extra mode. As such, I have absolutely no clue what to do to get the scene I'm missing.
I can't seem to open that door, I think I missed some diary (the nurse's one I think). Could you upload your save file please?