What's new

Lewd Warfare [Febuary16thDL]

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lewd Warfare

@erobotan i like testing new games for people talentet like you guys, i really enjoy your games because are a fresh thing, the big companys usually do the same kind of games over and over again, so im glad talented people like you make their own games.

marblesyrup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just want to pitch in that the graphics are awesome (but personally I'm never going to go near a Match-3 game again after all that time I spent as a complete Zookeeper addict)

Best of luck with your patreon!

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Erobotan: They have fixed it but said they were uncertain about who to blame, me for a unclear press release or their writer for jumping the gun(not fact checking) Though there website only seems to correct the title when you actually click on the page in the archives it still says Lupiesoft for me derp.

Marblesyrup: Glad you like it. That phrase about Match 3 is like my best friend saying they'l never touch drink again after getting one hangover that didn't last long. You'll probably also be window shopping inbetween ^-^ and checking out the newest videos when they arrive. We'l win you over yet.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I will request one thing to you Ironstrom, can you share a Wallpaper of Kalani (1920x1080) for us (your fans) if is possible, i really love have one :p Thank you!

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well sure when theirs one available do have some art for her planned in the next couple of weeks or so for her defeat art. Could also so some general promo/wallpaper art but it'l have to come when the crunch isn't so hard :D Trying to wrap up the basics for the first show of things in a week or two.

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well sure when theirs one available do have some art for her planned in the next couple of weeks or so for her defeat art. Could also so some general promo/wallpaper art but it'l have to come when the crunch isn't so hard :D Trying to wrap up the basics for the first show of things in a week or two.
Ok Thank you! ^_^ i will be like X_X waiting for it hehehehehe

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We're aiming to have the first version out late next week. We had planned to stick things all together and test things over the weekend but one member is out at wedding so sorry ):

The background artist we had formerly on a commission basis we've had to replace as they were just unable to keep up with the project along with over promising. I'm sorry I had to say the map preview was just around the corner so many times for us to end up in the point where doing it internally just ended up being the better alternative.

Things are good though now as they're coming along we're all a little stressed over the self imposed deadline for the dates but the sooner we can get it out the sooner we can start shaping this game ^-^

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is the new game map in the game version its 12Kx6K pixels with 100 different regions to fight over. We'll add more to it over time as we add new factions but that's down the pipeline.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The demo release has gotten delayed a little due to family/relationship commitments of our programmer. However as a result of this delay the Art side and writing side of things has gotten ahead.
The final part that needs glueing together is the in game world map whilst you can see the image on it needs to be split up into sections to act as individual pieces of land.

I'm likely to have a new more accurate test build date on Sunday evening.

The external UI designer we got involved may not produce something to the quality/theme of the project so we'll probably have to replace that ourselves as a extra task to do within our timeline. Its taken a lot longer then the requested date and the first sample was poor. Though If we don't sort it ourselves any time soon I'l probably reach out for someone else interested/or has the know how.

*Update* 16/08/2015
Joxno finished the implementation of the map tonight I'l have a catch up with him after he finishes work on Monday and see where we stand.

Last edited:
OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This informative update talks about Map,Spells & AI
Such as Points of interest for the map system, to spells and the way it effects the game dynamic along with party management.

The full post is available to see either
or

E

erobotan

wow, that map is georgeous o.o; ... I really wish i can draw & color landscapes like that!

The concept of switching characters to do combo sounds cool too!

keep up the good work!

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

wow, that map is georgeous o.o; ... I really wish i can draw & color landscapes like that!

The concept of switching characters to do combo sounds cool too!

keep up the good work!
Kinda a good thing that the original helper had a hiccup and was replaced this one came out a lot better then the old sample we were seeing that I posted on tumblr previously. Still a fair bit of work needs done in the northern/eastern area of the map but its work that we'l have to cover in the future. Got to prioritize getting the core build out atm and we only have so many hands.

You've got plenty of talent yourself though in character animations Q_Q.

The switch out system reminds me a little of The Darkness Dungeon I wasn't a huge fan of the tempo of that game but the moving around of the party during combat is a similar system.

Thanks for the comment ! don't hesitate to ask/say somin cool again it lightens my day !

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just posted another lewd art preview of one of the Draconian concept pieces on tumblr can also see it here under the spoiler tag.

Dave The Farmer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello!

New guy here, just browsing around the various game threads and I noticed you had the yuri tag (and futa) on this thread and decided to pop in.

Both are fetishes I like and so I was intrigued!

I have a couple of questions, sorry if they've already been asked.

1. Is there both con and non-con sex in the game?
2. How deep does the game go in terms of strategic depth?
3. Is it just CG stuff or will there be animations?
4. What fetishes/genres (apart from futa and yuri) are there in the game?
5. When are you expecting to release?

So, once again, sorry if these have been asked!

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello!

1. Is there both con and non-con sex in the game?
2. How deep does the game go in terms of strategic depth?
3. Is it just CG stuff or will there be animations?
4. What fetishes/genres (apart from futa and yuri) are there in the game?
5. When are you expecting to release?
1) The core ways of getting sex are Mutual/Pairing content which is con. Part of it sometimes its about corruption/converting them to like you. Particular if your from different factions. In the early concept before we went public we were thinking about ways to deal with not making it really look like rape but more something both sides actually wanted after some time. In a yuri Dominatrix esque manner the strongest is the one you respect/love.

To clarify Pairing are between two characters or more that love each other.

Mutual is supposed to be a "you the commander" getting to know your own forces inbetween battles at casual locations such as the pub. & Maybe getting something out of it. There are a few things we're not 100% sure with this along with some other things we want to implement but its a later component.

2) Its going to be very important to be able to maintain your forces/recover and not just get ground down. We've got various structures/points of interest planned for the map and want to add a reasonably amount of depth to do to it.. Bare in mind the first version release will only feature 2 factions fighting for victory but the we're aiming for 5.

Some structures will be part of the region itself and some may be built in the future(unknown) but the structures we're implementing right now are Garrison A: place that spawns units over time with you needing to pay for them.
Pub: A place to talk to your forces and possibly recruit some. Additionally we're looking at ways to heal your forces and may use this location additionally. Your forces level Up so you'l want to keep your best ones in top shape.

A lot of balancing needs to go into this and until we add some of those systems/locations to break up things it'l feel very fast.

3) We've put Animations as like a funding stretch goal our artist can animate & we know others that could possibly get involved. Animation is a lot of work and there is only so much time one person can spend drawing art all day. Though we'l also be looking at some battle animations possibly in addition to the lewd stuff.

4) BDSM, Corruption, Ryona are other core elements. Each faction we add will implement new elements along with some changes to the over arching decisions. As we're looking at throwing in a kinda chaos/holy alightment type system.

5) Approximately December or around then. Right inbetween the start of a new tax year would be awesome Q_Q
If both other members were full time this would be different. I also can't speak for certain life commitments occasionally getting in the way. Though if we did have it by December it would be a game produced and released in 6 months :D
Its better to say this is our Intention but I can't stop other hicups getting in the way. Personally I live one of those nothing gets in my way working from my own apartment freelance lifestyles though relatively high risk I have so much more freedom with my time.

So much for someone saying their isn't any questions to ask(someone else in the thread) Valid things to get out there. So thanks Dave
Also welcome to the forums :D

Last edited:
OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

New tumblr post

Showing off 0.2 version gameplay(Video). Patreon users will be getting keys for next month and beyond to download access to the latest builds. To clarify a public build will be available shortly so you can at least see what we're up to first hand. If all goes well we'l also be receiving help with sound effects shortly also.

Dave The Farmer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the reply. Shame about the animations not being possible without a lot of money, guess it's hard work and that costs.

Thanks for the run down, mind break is pretty cool.

Any chance of characters getting pregnant (due to futa) or what? If no, a possible addition at a later date?

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whilst I'm not adverse to the idea, its been suggested previously but its not within our artist's current interest range. We've not in anyway addressed how ppl are born into this world at all. Its not a impossibility but it would probably be used in a more light hearted manner. Its something that might be brought up in the future again but not right now.

Dave The Farmer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fair enough. It was just an idea!

I assume no toys, like strap-ons, dildos, vibrators, anal beads and so on? Or is there any?

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whilst there ain't any right now mostly because only a fraction of the Lewd art has been done there will probably be some sort of tools/sex toy like objects in play for some of the content. It'l probably be a little different or inventive as its not like this is a modern date unless we break the fourth wall a little.