OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lexwyn (OAMP)

HP = 58, PP = 29, EP = 49, Status = Fine

The woman turned toward Lexwyn after she'd released her and stepped away, looking her up and down with hardened eyes. "Very well. Follow me closely." then, she started walking slowly and cautiously, her eyes darting back toward the place Lexwyn had seen the armored knight. She hugs the wall all the way to the door, moving quickly and quietly in a manner that suggested to the assassin that she might have some experience in remaining unseen. She glanced outside, and then motioned for Lexwyn to follow as she stepped out into the street.

Lexwyn followed the girl several blocks, the two of them moving cautiously and seeing nothing, until they went from the industrial district to a more residential one. The houses here were shabby and poor, and had once belonged to the poor of Artmirst who had toiled in the factories in order to support themselves. They were abandoned now, and most of them no longer stood, leaving nothing more than piles of rotting wood, bricks and mud. The woman led her into a maze of ruined homes, weaving between them, and still not encountering a soul, before she stopped in front of a house. It was more of a shack really, and it was nestled among the ruins of other buildings that had fallen around it, and had she not taken a moment, she could easily have thought it another ruined building. The girl entered slowly, glancing around, and then turned to Lexwyn and said; "We should be safe here."

The room was small, about twenty feet wide and twelve feet deep, but contained a doorway to another room, as well as a rickety old table and some wooden chairs. It almost looked like someone had been staying here for some time. The girl continued, saying; "My name is Luna. What's yours?"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lexwyn kept a little distance back, so if one of them was seen, the other might still be safe. She felt a bit more comfortable going into the residential area. Coming into an area like this was a double edged sword, but it was an improvement from where they had been, and the distance from the nearly impossible enemy made Lexwyn feel safer.

She went into the hut, but stood near the door. Old habits die hard, and evne though she was pretty sure Luna wasn't going to attack, there may be another reason she'd need to bold fast. "So, I know you were looking for me, yet you don't know my name. Forgive me for being suspicious, but I'd rather hear what you're here for first."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luna nodded, sheathing her weapon before replying; "I've lived here for the last two years with my husband. I thought I'd seen you a couple of times, but I could never be sure, I thought you were just another demon searching for prey, or perhaps just a hunter looking for loot. I tried to follow you a couple times, but I never kept track of you for very long. Why do you keep coming back to this town anyway? I figured most everyone would have thought it a worthless, demon infested ruin by now." By her stance Lexwyn could tell that the last part, the idea that people were still coming to Artmirst, made her particularly uncomfortable.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

There were two things that stood out when Lexwyn listened, one suspicious still and one infuriating. The latter hit harder. She had been observed far more frequently then she was comfortable with. Hell, if what Luna said was true, she should be downright ashamed of how bad at hiding she'd been. Sure, maybe Luna was just very good herself, but Lexwyn prided herself on being the best.

The second thing also brought embarassment, if true. How could she have missed another person, or two, living in the ruins with her. Even changing safehouses so often, she should have noticed. "Wait, you mean to tell me you and ANOTHER person have been in here this entire time too. The town is big enough, but I can't believe I didn't notice you."

The woman still wasn't posing an active threat, though, so Lexwyn didn't shift her posture at all. "So what do you want then? Just to get to know me, or something else?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yes.... We've stayed mostly around here though, and I've only ever seen you near the factories. I keep trying to tell Lara that we're not the only ones trying to live in the city, but she hasn't ever spotted you herself so she never believed me. She'll admit it now though! Anyway, come and sit down, we'll have to wait a while before she gets back, and I didn't find anything to eat while I was out." Luna then proceeds to take a seat in one of the chairs sitting next to the small rickety table, pointedly ignoring Lexwyns second question until she took a seat in the chair opposite her. She looks uncomfortable for a moment, but then says; "Well...... I know it's not easy living here. Even with my husband, surviving here for two years hasn't been easy, particularly in winter. I figured you would rather be with a group than by yourself, is all."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lexwyn reluctantly sat down, arms crossed. She was finally able to admit Luna wasn't a threat, but that didn't mean she liked being social. On the other hand, she didn't exactly want to refuse help, especially if there was no catch. This would require further investigation.

"I am not one to socialize much. I appreciate your offer, I really do, but it would be, uncomfortable for me... but maybe we can check up on eachother from time to time."

There was one lingering thought that stuck out, was Luna refering to her husband as a "she". Not like she minded, especially considering her own preferences, but she was trained to pick up on details such as this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Luna looked downcast, but nodded, and replied; "You don't have to stay forever, but would you at least stay the night? It couldn't hurt, could it? And we'd let you share our meal...." Lunas tone is hopeful, and she looks almost pleadingly into Lexwyns eyes as she speaks, her deep brown, puppy-dog eyes practically adorable. Regardless of her response, a couple of minutes later, Lexwyn hears booted feat approaching, and Luna perks up, looking toward the doorway with a wide smile. A few seconds later, in walks a black armored figure, the exact same demon knight whom Lexwyn had spotted earlier, walked through the partially hidden door of the small shack. Luna immediately dived forward and wrapped the feminine figure in a hug, and the demon knight pulls the helmet of the armor off to reveal her beautiful, if rather dirty, face, along with a long plait of lustrous black hair.

Luna pulled the new arrival into a deep kiss, leaning up as the armored woman was half a foot taller than the young girl, and it was then that Lexwyn noticed the tail sitting above the girls perfectly formed ass, all black and sinuous and ending in a flat heart shaped tip. The pair held the kiss for a moment, before the armored figure broke it off and looked over at Lexwyn. "She's the one you've told me about so many times?" she gazed at Lexwyn for a moment before continuing; "I wondered if you really existed. Until I spotted you today in that factory, that is. I was about to kill you when she held the blade to Lunas throat, but I suppose you must have just been being cautious. Sorry about the scare, by the way. People tend to leave you alone if you're in the black armor, even the other demons. So, what's your name, stranger?"

(Only now do I notice the all L names.)

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The promise of food was enough to keep Lexwyn around. She scrounged by, but didn't feast by any means. It sounded like these people had better food then she did.

The appearance of the black knight made Lexwyn jump, but she saw Luna react first. No sense in getting in the way of her attack. The hug really threw her for a loop, though, and no doubt the two could see her incredulous look when they turned back. She stiffened as the newcomer addressed her and some more, unsettling details came to light. However, her level of concern dropped rapidly after she realized that if they were going to jump her they probably would have already done it by now. She'd still be cautious, but could hopefully stick around for the meal and see how it went. "I'm Lexwyn. I take it you are Luna's 'husband'?"

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The black armored woman nods and responds; "Yes. My name is Lara, in case Luna hasn't told you already. It's pleasure to meet another someone that I don't have to lie to." She speaks warmly, and Lexwyn doesn't get any impression that she is lying. Laras face briefly turns to a scowl as she stops speaking, looking very serious for a moment as she continues; "Luna has told you that I'm.... A demon, right? The armor might be stolen, and I've been considered a traitor to my people for over two years, but I'm still not human." Luna looks ashamed, glancing between Lara and Lexwyn furtively, and after a moment she turns her head down to look at the floor and says; "I.... I didn't want to scare her off...."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lexwyn sighs internally. She really didn't like it when people got all emotional like this. What's more, Lara seemed to be seeking her approval or something. The people were a lot... softer then she was, somewhat annoying. She still figured she better do something to keep the armored woman calm, though, as she didn't want to be a shoulder to try on, though she might have to a little bit to head off the problem. "Eh, well, don't worry about it, okay. Surviving is more important." She was really interested in seeing what the two wouldn't delay long, as as of yet she really didn't owe them anything.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lara nods at Lexwyns response, and says; "Good, so long as that isn't a problem." Luna seems to be glad of it, and she busies herself at the various wrecked cabinets, pulling out assorted foodstuffs. She began slapping together something to eat as Lara moved to the corner of the room, where an armor dummy stood against the wall. She gave Lexwyn a glance that seemed almost apologetic, and then began pulling the armor off and setting it on the dummy. The helmet went first, allowing a long plait of golden blond hair to flow down her back, followed by the gauntlets and shoulder-pads, but when she pulled the breastplate off, Lexwyn saw that Lara was nude underneath the armor, the perfectly pale skin of her back plainly visible. If Lexwyn didn't look away, she would get an eyeful of Laras perfectly sculpted ass as she bent down, removing the boots, greaves and codpiece in quick succession, leaving her completely nude. If she did choose to not stare as Lara disrobed, Lexwyn might notice Luna covertly staring at her as she worked.

Once she'd finished, Lara went to the next room only to come back dressed in a loose, patchy crimson robe that had probably seen better days. It was the same garment Lexwyn had seen on succubi during her two years in Artmirst. Luna came over with food, kneeling on the floor next to the small rickety table as she set three plates of food on it. Lara and Luna promptly dug in, apparently expecting her to do the same.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lexwyn averted her eyes, as was only polite, though she couldn't help but glance occasionally. Lara had quite the nice form, even if she was a demon. She noticed Luna looking, and hopes the woman didn't see her doing the same.

The food was better then expected, though that wasn't saying much. These people obviously cared about life's little comforts, at least sometimes, unlike her. The thought that the food might be poisoned briefly crossed her mind, but the two really didn't seem like the tricky, backstabbing sort.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry about that last post not going anywhere. An IRL issue came up.)

They finished the meal in short order, the other two women remaining silent until Luna, who had eaten the fastest, shoveled the last bit of food into her mouth. It had been mostly things Lexwyn couldn't identify, but it had at least tasted alright, and none of it was rotten. She certainly didn't feel sick, at least. Lara paused in her nearly finished meal to say; "So... Lexwyn.... What are you doing here? I mean..... Luna's an escaped slave, and I'm a demon.... But, you're clearly a very skilled individual. Why have you chosen to live in Artmirst?"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lexwyn had to fight the urge to raise an eyebrow. These people were quite free with their information. While that may mean they didn't think she was a threat, which was somewhat insulting in itself, even comfortable small talk could be a front for trying to get her to divulge information that could be used against her. She couldn't just stonewall them, though. Fortunately, while not a fan of lying, she was quite good at simply leaving out details that may be problematic. "Let's just say the powers that be aren't too happy when one of their pawns decides they don't want to play their game anymore. Ironically, when such a situation arises, the former pawn generally knows how best to avoid the rest of the pieces." She kept her tone and face neutral, not exactly friendly, but Lexwyn didn't do friendly. The two would probably recognize though, if the were even half observant, that she was at least trying to get along, even if she didn't trust them yet.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lara listened intently, and Luna glanced between the two every few seconds, until Lara responded evenly; "I can understand that. My kind have not been kind to me, since I deserted." She sighed, and continued with pain and exhaustion in her voice; "Saddly, it has not been so easy for me. I suppose you must be on the run from some mortal institution, just as Luna is. Your trouble doesn't seem to have followed you here, at least, as the only humans we have encountered since the gate fell have been scavengers and slavers. Mine, however......." She shook her head, sadly.

She looked back up at Lexwyn, quietly saying; "Many moons ago, we heard of a place from one of the....... Friendlier..... Scavengers. A place where my kind are not persecuted, and where beings of all kinds live together in harmony. Sadly, he did not know its exact location, only that it was somewhere to the West. I thought that we might try to leave this place, and find it, Luna and I. We were to leave three days from now. You are clearly uncomfortable with people... But, if you like, you may come with us. I'm sure that they wouldn't begrudge a runaway human, if my kin are so accepted there." Lara shook her head again before Lexwyn could respond, saying; "You needn't decide now, Lexwyn. In the meantime, please, stay for a night. This is the safest place in Artmirst, and you look like you could use a rest."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The offer was tempting, but Lexwyn was used to hearing things that were "too good to be true". She didn't think these two were deliberately misleading her, but they were probably a bit idealistic. Besides, it didn't matter if the locals didn't mind her. What was concerning is if her identity got out and others elsewhere heard. No doubt that'd happen soon enough and she'd have to flee once more.

She was more apprehensive about the offer to spend the night. She never stayed in one place long, it was true, but this wasn't a place she'd scouted out herself, and that made her uneasy. She didn't know what precautions the odd couple had taken to ensure security. Her current hideout was a little to far away to get back to, though, so she'd have to make do. "I want to be near the door, in case I have to run." She thought it was a simple enough request, and hopefully she'd get a little privacy if the others had an actual bedroom.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lara waited only a second before nodding at Lexwyns request to sleep near the door. "We've got more bedding than we need, right now. Would you like a blanket and pillow? We'd offer to share the bed, but, I'd rather not have to move it closer to the door. Noisy, and all." Her words were completely nonchalant, though Luna shot her a slightly alarmed glance. Apparently not noticing the other girls gaze or any visible reaction of Lexwyns, she said; "We've lived here for almost a year now, so it's more or less completely safe as far as we can tell. Nothing has detected us so far, and we disguise the door after we enter so that anything passing by just thinks that this is another empty half-ruined hut."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Old habits die hard." Lexwyn didn't really want to argue with them, both as it wasn't in her nature, and she was starting to get a bit sleepy. Overall not an entirely strenuous day, but working with others was a lot of effort for her. "Pillows and a blanket would be nice, though." She usually just made due with whatever, so perhaps she'd sleep better then she normally did tonight. That wasn't necessarily a good thing, of course, but if the couple was going to be amorous, maybe it'd all work out even. Part of her felt like she should do something to help out, as she was a guest, but in the end she just waited for the two to bring out the bedding.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lara waited a moment, but then nodded and silently exited the room, entering another that was behind a thin curtain that looked like it had once been a blanket or a cloak, but had been worn too thin for use. She returned a moment later, a pair of rolled up blankets and a pillow clutched under her arm, and she handed them to Lexwyn wordlessly. Luna smiled to the assassin and quietly said; "Goodnight then. I'll see you in the morning!" Her voice carried a bit of both hope and anticipation. She then hesitated for a moment, her arms raised slightly, as though she were about to try and hug Lexwyn, but then thought better of it and simply smiled at her, and then went back into the room behind the curtain. Lara nodded and smiled tiredly as her lover left the room, and simply said; "Goodnight;" Before she turned and followed Luna, leaving Lexwyn alone once more. She had her choice of where to sleep in the small living room, though she'd said that she intended to sleep by the door. The light coming in from outside was swiftly fading, and any unnatural light would have given away their position to the demons who preferred to hunt by night. Now, all that was left to do was to try and get some sleep, though perhaps she'd prefer to try and stay up, and listen to what might be heard in the night perhaps.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Lexwyn quickly got out a "Mhmm, you too" as the two women left the room. Alone, she had to resist the urge to give a small chuckle at the pair's mannerisms.

She took her time setting up her bedding for the night, needing time to unwind after the unusual encounter. She set up in a corner, so the women could go outside if need be without disturbing her, but also so she'd be harder to see if someone unwelcome entered. She'd try and get a good night's sleep, though she was good at keeping herself half-aware, a "vital life skill" as she put it in her mind.