What's new

LF> Monster girl games with a female protagonist and no het

aoiyui

Reputation score
Over the years I've grown averse to male/female content to the point where I'm instantly turned off whenever I see it. Unfortunately outside of VNs and text-based, there's a general lack of games that have no mxf content and there are even fewer with monster girls. Oddly enough I'm fine with futa and dick tipped tentacles. I'm fine with text-based as long as it has actual gameplay and doesn't feel like reading a book. Ie Corruption of Champions, TiTs, Liliths Throne.
So anyways, I'm looking for an RPG game that doesn't violate the following.

Hard nos
  • malexfemale
  • malexmale
  • bestiality
  • gore/torture
  • furry
  • visual novel
  • platformer
  • monster (humanoid)
  • bugs (regular bugs not stuff like arachne)
  • management games
Fetishes I like (not required)
  • futa
  • lactation/milking
  • tentacles

Reputation score
I know of only two games that fit your criteria:
  • Lust Memory, a puzzle/RPG mix where the protagonist is a woman transported into a world of succubi and tries to escape. You evade generic succubi and traps on the overworld (losing levels if they catch you), and engage in turn-based battles against specific succubi. The protagonist and all the succubi have huge breasts, as it's a preference of the developer. But it's a short game, you can complete it in an hour or less.
  • Lilith in Nightmare!, when playing as a female (the game lets you choose between a male and a futa female protagonist). I haven't played this game myself, but according to the description, it's an action RPG with both projectile-based combat against monsters on the overworld and turn-based combat against monster girls. It also has animations and multiple scenes for each monster girl.

OP
A

aoiyui

Reputation score
I know of only two games that fit your criteria:
  • Lust Memory, a puzzle/RPG mix where the protagonist is a woman transported into a world of succubi and tries to escape. You evade generic succubi and traps on the overworld (losing levels if they catch you), and engage in turn-based battles against specific succubi. The protagonist and all the succubi have huge breasts, as it's a preference of the developer. But it's a short game, you can complete it in an hour or less.
  • Lilith in Nightmare!, when playing as a female (the game lets you choose between a male and a futa female protagonist). I haven't played this game myself, but according to the description, it's an action RPG with both projectile-based combat against monsters on the overworld and turn-based combat against monster girls. It also has animations and multiple scenes for each monster girl.
Thanks, I've played lust memory and I'll look into Lilith in Nightmare