What's new

ACT [ Libra Heart] [ らいぶらはーと ] The Tower of Succubus / サキュバスの塔 (RE168568) (RJ168568)

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Libraheart]サキュバスの塔/The Tower of Succubus

You can unlock the full gallery by pressing 'H' twenty times on the title screen.

I've completed it, and it's a nice little game, but I'm missing a few of the CG. They might have something to do with the level 5 Hearts I've seen on floors 8 and 73, which I can't switch on because my heart level is only 3. I don't know how to get it up to 5, and I'm not sure I fancy running through all 77 floors again to try and find out.

I'm missing:

The last one on page 1 (Diary No. 10)
The last one of the right, middle row, page 2 (Diary No. 19?)
Sexy Art No. 04
Sexy Art No. 13 (but I think I know how to get this one - beat the boss after being hit by her heart attack)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can unlock the full gallery by pressing 'H' twenty times on the title screen.

I've completed it, and it's a nice little game, but I'm missing a few of the CG. They might have something to do with the level 5 Hearts I've seen on floors 8 and 73, which I can't switch on because my heart level is only 3. I don't know how to get it up to 5, and I'm not sure I fancy running through all 77 floors again to try and find out.

I'm missing:

The last one on page 1 (Diary No. 10)
The last one of the right, middle row, page 2 (Diary No. 19?)
Sexy Art No. 04
Sexy Art No. 13 (but I think I know how to get this one - beat the boss after being hit by her heart attack)
im totally like you, but didnt beat the boss cause so damn hard (im noob i know that)

btw yes Sexy Art No 13 will get it by get hit by the heart of the last boss

p/s: ever tried again the stage where they give you a Heart?

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, there's a secret heart on floor 16. There's probably one more hidden somewhere...

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If anyone didn't notice, there's a not-so-hidden breakable wall leading to a secret heart on floor 23.

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the menu you can check where there are secrets depending on the icon that it's shown on the right.

Open chests mean that you found the secret in that floor, a locked chest means there's something hidden in that floor. "Next floor" means you don't have access to that floor/you haven't opened the door to it. I believe that applies to the floors locked behind level 5 hearts.

I can't say where all of the hearts are because I just started but looking for chests in the menu is the best way to get everything.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the menu you can check where there are secrets depending on the icon that it's shown on the right.

Open chests mean that you found the secret in that floor, a locked chest means there's something hidden in that floor. "Next floor" means you don't have access to that floor/you haven't opened the door to it. I believe that applies to the floors locked behind level 5 hearts.

I can't say where all of the hearts are because I just started but looking for chests in the menu is the best way to get everything.
What are the items under the floor select? The hearts i know are used to unlock stuff but rest is unknown.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I missing something REALLY obvious somehow? I can't get past the 2nd level because there's no keys to be found. ._.

Oh okay I got it, keep Z pressed until you hear a sound cue then fire a charm or something... It would be nice if the game could let me know something is happening holding a key down.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Am I missing something REALLY obvious somehow? I can't get past the 2nd level because there's no keys to be found. ._.

Oh okay I got it, keep Z pressed until you hear a sound cue then fire a charm or something... It would be nice if the game could let me know something is happening holding a key down.
You have to charge Z attack at teh heart.

Why the game doesnt save? I had a bug and i closed it and i start back at lvl 1.

Edit: Just found out that i had to use Applocale for it in order to save.

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do I do with the coin-like collectible little hearts?
They max at 255 and do nothing?

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do I do with the coin-like collectible little hearts?
They max at 255 and do nothing?
You can burn 50 of them by pressing Z and X at the same time to get mana regen for one floor.

OP
Xil

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well actually it is, during the scene you find on that floor. But it's written in japanese so... That's how I knew it was that anyway, because it showed the letter Z in the description.

0nymous

Reputation score

You can burn 50 of them by pressing Z and X at the same time to get mana regen for one floor.
Thanks. It's actually hold X and press Z, I think?

And those random items I find in chests - the necklace and the shield for starters.
What do they do?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I found a secret heart in room 42 in case anyone needs their location. Look for invisible floor at the top of the level.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I completed the game with 4 hearts lol. I tried going back trough stages that had a chest unopened couldnt find anything sadly.

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still stuck on trying to find the secret on the level 8, do anyone already have 5 hearts ?

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some stuff.

Floor 8 - Having 5+ hearts allows you to open the door, which gets you a ribbon.
Floor 28 - There are two torches unlit, light them up to spawn
Floor 55 - There's a very strong unit on this floor. However, you can defeat it by charming it first and then while it's stunned, hitting it over and over. This gets you a better sword.
Floor 61 - There's a dragon statue with glowing red eyes. You can break it via magic. This spawns a treasure chest to the far right of the room, containing a better shield.
The final boss has a HP bar, indicated by the moon.

Here's a whatever. 86%. Looking at my save file, I missed three necklaces, 1 book, some CG.

Attachments

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Still stuck on trying to find the secret on the level 8, do anyone already have 5 hearts ?
Yeah. 6 even. I think that's the maximum? 6 scrolls and 6 hearts.
The secret room in floor 8 contains some kind of ribbon item.
I have NO IDEA what it does whatsoever since I've finished the game with it already.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This looks quite fun: I liked his/her other games. I hope they'll make an English release of this game also!

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the third page after sexy arts the two last rows do they have anything? Also do you get a better weapon than the silver sword that you have to beat that one tough guy to get?

Last edited:

Magnum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, that was a fun game.
Level design was nice and the art is beautiful.
I only got 76% CG, most are probably combat scenes.
The final boss is pretty easy if you just wack her with the silver sword.

Last edited: