What's new

ACT [Libraheart / らいぶらはーと] The Sword of Succubus / サキュバスの剣 (RJ239624)

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It would appear that whoever you got that from merely uploaded the English trial version while leaving out that fact.

Having played the trial... still undecided if I want to pick it up. Bit dismayed the slimes of all things didn't even have an animation to go with the girl.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
It would appear that whoever you got that from merely uploaded the English trial version while leaving out that fact.

Having played the trial... still undecided if I want to pick it up. Bit dismayed the slimes of all things didn't even have an animation to go with the girl.
I got it from svscomics, didn't realise it was just a demo :/ Fuck

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda embarrassed to ask, but where do you find the item needed to push blocks?

EDIT: Welp, somehow I managed to fail a spot check and miss the two torches you have to light to get it in the desert dungeon.

Last edited:

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone can tell me how to solve the orbs puzzle near the haunted out? been trying for an hour..

tomster220

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know if giving the ghost lady 900 gold really increases how much gold you make? lol. or is it a joke.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a heart pedastal near the bottom-right of the map. When I interact with it, I just get a message that says "hint". What message failed to get translated here?

ADM

Reputation score
A few observations:

The necklace you get from the desert shop reduces the mana cost of your spells by 1.
The potion item that you get from the forest shop revives you one time after you've lost all your hearts (this seems to be the only consumable in the item slot, it disappears after use)
Anna (the ghost) shows you a technique to increase you revenue via prosition by like 500% when you give her the diary of fred. I'm assuming that the 900g thing results in the same effect.

Things I wish I knew:
-I have no idea what the two rings (green + purple) do
-the gallery is missing the finishes for all the animations (there's just the sex loop, no cum). Is there supposed to be a button I press to move forward in the anim?

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm completely stuck after the first trial.
Have no idea what to do with gold panels on the floor, apparently I have to move them, but how?
Also, can't get the girl from the goblin den, I guess it's the one you are asked to save by the woman in the village.

Can anybody share some hints on how to progress there?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I'm completely stuck after the first trial.
Have no idea what to do with gold panels on the floor, apparently I have to move them, but how?
Also, can't get the girl from the goblin den, I guess it's the one you are asked to save by the woman in the village.

Can anybody share some hints on how to progress there?
that's not a gold panel, that's where you should lit a flame. i assume you didn't find a staff from witch.
the staff can cast fire (and only fire), use it to lit that... (i don't the name of that thing where you lit a fire to light up room). and a door should open.
find the staff that a witch hold in a room. the door to the witch should be in a same room where you need to lit the "thingy", find harder

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that's not a gold panel, that's where you should lit a flame. i assume you didn't find a staff from witch.
the staff can cast fire (and only fire), use it to lit that... (i don't the name of that thing where you lit a fire to light up room). and a door should open.
find the staff that a witch hold in a room. the door to the witch should be in a same room where you need to lit the "thingy", find harder
No, I mean specifically golden panels, like in there:
1.png
I cleared the first dungeon, I'm stuck afterwards.

Mick2000

Reputation score
No, I mean specifically golden panels, like in there:
View attachment 21851
I cleared the first dungeon, I'm stuck afterwards.
ah, it seems i misunderstood your point.
that gold panel can be moved but not now. you will got an item later on the second (or maybe third, i forgot) dungeon that help you push that thing.
if you stuck and can't proceed after clearing first dungeon, talk to the sword maiden (or priest? what did they call her again?).
the game main story is actually pretty simple and one line. it's basically: talk to the priestess -> get dungeon key -> clearing dungeon -> talk to the priestess -> repeat till it end

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah, it seems i misunderstood your point.
that gold panel can be moved but not now. you will got an item later on the second (or maybe third, i forgot) dungeon that help you push that thing.
if you stuck and can't proceed after clearing first dungeon, talk to the sword maiden (or priest? what did they call her again?).
the game main story is actually pretty simple and one line. it's basically: talk to the priestess -> get dungeon key -> clearing dungeon -> talk to the priestess -> repeat till it end
I got the key to the second dungeon, but in it, just at the beginning, there is that golden panel that I can't do anything with :/
Holy sword priestess says nothing of value after giving the key.
2.png

Also, how does the prostitution in the bar works again?

Mick2000

Reputation score
I got the key to the second dungeon, but in it, just at the beginning, there is that golden panel that I can't do anything with :/
Holy sword priestess says nothing of value after giving the key.
View attachment 21862

Also, how does the prostitution in the bar works again?
..........that's why people said that you should never goes straight to the main part when playing RPG. some even said that if you can't move forward then try change direction.........
okay be serious here, have you ACTUALLY check the whole room? instead of go straight forward there, try looking at the left to a little area. lit up a flame on two (what the hell they call it) and a spike will go down. in there you will find a ring that automatically let you push this golden panel. all you have to do is push till it gives up.u

for the prostitution in the bar you need like 8 health or so if i remember. enter a room and you just need to please someone. it cost all of your health while rewarding you not much.

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
..........that's why people said that you should never goes straight to the main part when playing RPG. some even said that if you can't move forward then try change direction.........
okay be serious here, have you ACTUALLY check the whole room? instead of go straight forward there, try looking at the left to a little area. lit up a flame on two (what the hell they call it) and a spike will go down. in there you will find a ring that automatically let you push this golden panel. all you have to do is push till it gives up.u

for the prostitution in the bar you need like 8 health or so if i remember. enter a room and you just need to please someone. it cost all of your health while rewarding you not much.
Holy hell, I didn't even see the holes in those pedestals that display I have to lit them up.
I have to check my eyesight, god, I feel so stupid.

Thanks a lot.