What's new

SIM Library Story

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

Unfortunately, not really unexpected considering their past.
I wish they (and all other game creators) would add a flat %33 to the date estimates they are announcing from the get go and then surprise us with possible early releases...
I think a lot of them do. For some of them, the trouble is that they're wildly underestimating in the first place. The main variable is whether they're looking more ahead at say three months of hard work and unrealistically assuming they can get it done in a month, or back at a solid month of work they want to cram into one week after playing Uncharted for the first three.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Xaljio did fell sick for almost a month earlier in Spring.

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aaand we are back to Honolulu shenanigans... /sigh

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Xaljio did fell sick for almost a month earlier in Spring.
Don't get me wrong, BTDT on the shoestring / few man projects and know the hell they are to wrap up and I don't actually mind the 1 week delay.

The bit that irritates me is how creators consistently overlook the almost-certainty of delays.
One way we handled this issue was to simply add a generous margin to the original estimate and publish that day and yet, keep the original date as the cut off date. This way, a lot more polish can be applied and goodwill (and tips) can be earned by "early" releases.

Eh, grumpy old man ranting... Don't mind me. :)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.9 is out for Patrons

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Omg the amount grinding and clicking is just insane. My favourite part is the "Betsy trainer" but its so incredibly tedious...
I wish it had more options like choosing her clothing, giving more sex related tasks rather than "bring me 6 gold" and overall more scenes.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only part of Emma's quest I can get working is the one where she jacks of Gaston. I tried to do the one where she strips in the town square and even though I did nothing but check the square over and over again for like 30 days the event never fired and then it suddenly went to the second part with the candle saying she already did it.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a guide on how to finish the tentacle plant quest? there is soo much crap going on with meetings and other quests and no log. really hard to remember all the steps to these quests...

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Pay 1$ on either of their Patreons and you'll have the link

Side note : 0.9b came out to fix some bugs, using 0.9 saves might fuck up

Maltzi

Reputation score

is there a guide on how to finish the tentacle plant quest? there is soo much crap going on with meetings and other quests and no log. really hard to remember all the steps to these quests...
Sneak in through the window, then light the lamp and lift up her dress once, start to fap and then finish in the pot

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i feel so bad for the supporters they waited a year for almost nothing :confused::confused: RIP

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yep, cost me a jaw dropping 12$ over that year ...... Might as well sell my house, money is all gone

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Does... does Gaston stick his penis inside a vagina yet?

lol, I can't believe I have to ask this about an H-game.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ 2 times, 1 of which gives you a game over.

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah finished everything now i think(except exhibiton). there is barely anything new. all betsy content was just a repeat of what we had before, aka blowjob and handjobs. the ariel content consists of 1 scene of showing her boobs.
they did create some scenes for the blonde bimbo (wax scene) and peach. but considering the amount of time it takes to get there and that while the scenes are ok, everyone wanted belle sex scenes, not random charackters.
several additions (bra, gloves) are stupid additions to the game that lead to single sex scenes (no fucking with gaston of course :mad:) and either game over or abort of the "quest".

the interesting stuff which would further the story and corruption of belle (cleaning) was not added. just some slapping or kissing in the teaching quest which is interesting but doesnt lead to sex right now. considering the speed of the game i doubt we will see sex with belle before 1.0.
all in all very disappointing update.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yeah finished everything now i think(except exhibiton). there is barely anything new. all betsy content was just a repeat of what we had before, aka blowjob and handjobs. the ariel content consists of 1 scene of showing her boobs.
they did create some scenes for the blonde bimbo (wax scene) and peach. but considering the amount of time it takes to get there and that while the scenes are ok, everyone wanted belle sex scenes, not random charackters.
several additions (bra, gloves) are stupid additions to the game that lead to single sex scenes (no fucking with gaston of course :mad:) and either game over or abort of the "quest".

the interesting stuff which would further the story and corruption of belle (cleaning) was not added. just some slapping or kissing in the teaching quest which is interesting but doesnt lead to sex right now. considering the speed of the game i doubt we will see sex with belle before 1.0.
all in all very disappointing update.
Yeah, and you can already see the major future content is further split up by the indicators (I saw ones for 0.92, 0.93, and 0.95) which means it's probably going to take years to get to 1.0.

bikeshsth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone share the walkthrough for the new version of library story v0.9b.
Thank You!

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i feel so bad for the supporters they waited a year for almost nothing :confused::confused: RIP
^ Yep, cost me a jaw dropping 12$ over that year ...... Might as well sell my house, money is all gone
That's incredibly surprising coming from people close to Akabur. Who could have seen this happening?