What's new

SIM Library Story

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

New double Patreon poll about which storyline we want to see expanded.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double update for double post : lottery winners are announced on both pages.

prdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game would be good if the developers would hire an artist. Seriously I draw better than this guy!

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tastes and Colours cannot be disputed. They are subjective after all.

prdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just stating a fact. this game would be 10 times better if it had a quality artist. Script and dialogue is good and the tempo of the story process works. The guy has talent, just drawing is not one of them.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No, you're stating an opinion, not a fact. If you said "I'd prefer a different artist", that would be a fact as it's a comment about your desire and I'd assume be correct.

Saying it would be "10 times better with a different artist" assumes you know everyones preference in drawings and art style and that they would agree, and somehow have a mathematical way of measuring that in order to come up with the fact of "10 times"

Objectively, subjectively. They are in a dictionary, best to use it.

paquit0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just stating a fact. this game would be 10 times better if it had a quality artist. Script and dialogue is good and the tempo of the story process works. The guy has talent, just drawing is not one of them.
I like the art in this game. I think the cartoony charm of the art serves the game. I'm not sure that "a better art style" could make this game any better. I like this game because it's funny, I don't need some fancy arts to spend an enjoyable moment on a game, this is just my opinion and it's probably because I grown with games such as NES, Snes, genesis, etc... games. And if a game is good/fun to play, who cares if it's not the most beautiful art in the world?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The art is fine for me too, rather have a good game (especially one in English!) that works fine than a beautiful but unplayable one, like paquit0 said. See Mass Effect and Dragon Age for examples...

Been a while since an actual content update btw, looked like they're busy with Iris Quest.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As of March 14th, this is according to Latissa's Patreon:

"P.S. Many patrons often ask about the release date of LS 0.9. Well, it will be announced almost immediately after the release of 'IQ Dungeons'! And Xaljio says it will happen really soon :D So stay tuned!"

As for the art style, I think it is perfect for a hentai game of a cartoon. prdude claims, "Seriously I draw better than this guy!" If that's the case, show as some of your mad drawing skills, buddy.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.9 release date : July 28th. Pay 5$/monthly and get it 1 week earlier.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

0.9 release date : July 28th. Pay 5$/monthly and get it 1 week earlier.
I'll die before donating money to this bullshit milking system. That said. I'll still play the game :D

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

28 july! almost 4 month! how long since verse 0.82 :confused:

The game better to be good, with at least double content or I quit...

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

28 july! almost 4 month! how long since verse 0.82 :confused:

The game better to be good, with at least double content or I quit...
Quit what ? You don't even have to pay their Patreon to play the game.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm a patreon since a couple of months now...

I mean LS is a very good one, but there's many other good games on Patreon.com with monthly updates with fine content.

LS 0.9 will be release almost 9 months after 0.82...

I mean ok, Xaljio has been working all the long on this shit of IQ and been sick for a while, ok but to me this is just bearable...

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I'm a patreon since a couple of months now...

I mean LS is a very good one, but there's many other good games on Patreon.com with monthly updates with fine content.

LS 0.9 will be release almost 9 months after 0.82...

I mean ok, Xaljio has been working all the long on this shit of IQ and been sick for a while, ok but to me this is just bearable...
0.82 was just bugfixes, the last update with actual content was 0.80 so it will be 10 months between patches...kind of ridiculous.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fishy necro : Ariel the little mermaid will make an appearance in 0.9 .... New sketch of her seems to have wonky tits.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro-pollis : New poll on whether or not to include a full gallery for version 1.0, or leave it as only showing extra stuff like costumes/poses/etc instead of complete and unlocked scenes.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talking alone is so fun : New Latissa update about gardening veggies and the tentacle tree.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here, a quick sentence so you will not quadra post the next time.