What's new

SIM Library Story

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

^ Thanks for that one. I still need the masquerade achievement and how to get Emma's "collect sperm" quest :/

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A Quick guide to achievements

Masquerade
Bonus: Start the game with a set of lockpicks
Requirement:
Go the guard post and grab the ham from the barrel. Use that to feed the hungry rogue without demeaning him.

Cavalry Charge
Bonus: Start the game with one specimen each from the rare plant types that helps completing some quests (and a achievement) easier.
Requirement:
After Belle spends a decent chunk of gold in your shop and you reach lvl1+ in knowledge, you unlock the option to have her work for you as a cleaning maid. Select the wet cleaning option and discover the surprise for yourself when Belle comes to clean your shop.

Bad Boy:
Bonus:Add a horrible song's terrible parody to the game's soundtrack ("Insert Dr.Evil jpeg here")
Requirement:
Learn how to craft the Beenades and then use one to cause mischief in one of the town locations

Gilded Whip:
Bonus: +20 Submission (or -20 dominance if you will) for Belle.
Requirement:
When you catch the redhead, try punishing her maybe?

Monster Hunter:
Bonus: +50 Hunting Skill
Requirement:
Rename your character Oven Zastava Pitt!
Or you can battle and beat the snot out of the Beast if you want but then you would be missing out on a sweet flull auto capable shotgun with silver coated bayonet...

Looooooooooooooooser!:
Bonus: Start the game with a +2 suit of armour.
Requirement:
loose 10 or 15 fights

Money Box:
Bonus: Start the game with 150 gp
Requirement:
Amass a fortune of 500+ gp

Hot Dog:
Bonus: Start the game with Dogasaurus Rexs already trained (worth about ~60gp)
Requirement:
Tame the deadly deathdealing death. deathdeathdeathdeath. Feed it something maybe? A virgin would be good. What? You don't have one to spare? you really are a cheapstake you know. I guess some food will also do. Not that you are bright enough to actually grab the meat from your hunts. Also, a present would be nice. A nice necklace or something... Btw, why can't we use that necklace on <del>Latissa</del> I mean Belle?

Honorary Collector:
Bonus: +20 days
Requirement:
Collect and keep at least 1 sample of every plant available in game. 12 plants, as in 12 days of christmas. No, mushrooms don't count. Neither does the Ttree sapling. Neither does your morning boner. How the fuck should I know why not, ask Latissa.

Last edited:

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Emma's quest needs Knowledge 1 to trigger her visit in your shop. If you choose the correct responses, a possible encounter with her will be added to the "market" subsection of the town 4-7 days after discussion with Tongas. This encounter only takes place in the afternoon (1400 to 1800 I believe) and it's random so it might take a while to trigger.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Cavalry charge gives you 2 rare plants to help finish the "collect 12 plants" achievement.

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And why do you post this? Can't you see that I, the <del>pompous</del> knowledgeable had already written it.
Bah!
Kids these days!
Bah I say!

:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ There is a giant ^ block right in the middle of the screen when Gaston attempts to jump over the pit. It's been there since they released the 1st version with that scene ...... Unless they (un)miraculously removed it from 0.82, it should still be there.

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

How to "water" tentacle plant? I already was in bedroom at night and now father is in cellar and Gaston refuse to go there. Even if I start new game tentacle need to be watered more then ones.
So how the hell I got scenes with it?
upd
And what about Peach scene? I only saw her tits and got her bra.

Last edited:

dskannter

Reputation score

^ There is a giant ^ block right in the middle of the screen when Gaston attempts to jump over the pit. It's been there since they released the 1st version with that scene ...... Unless they (un)miraculously removed it from 0.82, it should still be there.
Played this scene in v 0.62. Probably there is bug in v 0.8 and 0.82. Text box doesn't disapear when Gaston attemps to jump and there is no arrow box.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to "water" tentacle plant? I already was in bedroom at night and now father is in cellar and Gaston refuse to go there. Even if I start new game tentacle need to be watered more then ones.
So how the hell I got scenes with it?
upd
And what about Peach scene? I only saw her tits and got her bra.
There are some nights father isn't around (either load spam or check > pass day > check until you can) > enter her room > light the lamp up > jack off (maybe have to remove her blanket) > choose the plant when finishing off

I (think) there's a choice with Peach to bend her over before she gives her bra (instead of only sucking you off). That or do the quest she asked you. Ish

Played this scene in v 0.62. Probably there is bug in v 0.8 and 0.82. Text box doesn't disapear when Gaston attemps to jump and there is no arrow box.
datarrow.jpg

Notice the giant circled ^ in the middle and the version # in the top left corner (also circled)

alex666p

Lurker
Reputation score

I (think) there's a choice with Peach to bend her over before she gives her bra (instead of only sucking you off). That or do the quest she asked you. Ish
The thing, I don't have a choice - I can only give her 100 gp twice and then go home with her bra as memento. The bra can be wrapped and given Belle. Is there a condition or I got buggy version?

dskannter

Reputation score

View attachment 24392

Notice the giant circled ^ in the middle and the version # in the top left corner (also circled)

I 'm playing game v.0.82, but when I start this event, Gaston runs to Peach before dialogue boxes disappear. And there is no arrow box. May be this is personal bug just for me :D
In game v.0.62 I can successfully complete this event.

Abelius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played for the first time and loved it.

Every time I discover one of these games in the likes of Akabur's I get really happy but also feel very clueless for not having know about them until now. :rolleyes:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New double Patreon accounts poll : wait a bit for 0.85 that won't add much or wait longer and get 0.9 with everything planned.

So far, wait for 0.9 wins big.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post for double Patreon : poll results are in, option to wait for 0.9 won by a landslide, no release date yet and Christmas surprise incoming ...

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Triple double contest : Guess a # between 1 and 1000 on both Patreon pages (they both have different #s) and win fabulous stuff in-game. Until Valentine's day and Patrons only. No purchase necessary and details in store.

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi folks! Just wanted to say that I really like the game and I am looking forward to ver. 0.9.
The art is nice and the plot has many interesting elements to see. It's one of the few games I enjoy for more than just art or scenes, so after playing it a bit I have, you know, EXPECTATIONS. :D
I only hope that the option to wait will bring new scenes. I mean that if I want to trigger some event at Belle's place I have to jump between her home and some other location instead of just forwarding time.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double Patreon update : they're back at work after the holydays, incoming 0.9 spoilers and that new sketch has Belle pretty wrecked :D

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update necro : 2 Xaljio Patreon updates about a lenghty new quest for LS (bigger boobs from mushrooms).

LS 0.9 will be coming out after Iris Quest Dungeons is released ....

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there many new ero scenes or is it still vanilla stuff? Don't wanna play until theres more meatier content.