What's new

SIM Library Story

koalaman777

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

Most people are used to seeing versions of software having numerical system similar to or exactly like in semver.org however the developers who usually follow this have some sort of programming background, I usually see new game developers with little to no programming experience just slap on their own random system for displaying the versions which can be confusing and annoying for the people who are following the project.

That being said it's not that big a deal to us since the whole system is mainly supposed to help the developers keep track of their project properly.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Most people are used to seeing versions of software having numerical system similar to or exactly like in semver.org however the developers who usually follow this have some sort of programming background, I usually see new game developers with little to no programming experience just slap on their own random system for displaying the versions which can be confusing and annoying for the people who are following the project.

That being said it's not that big a deal to us since the whole system is mainly supposed to help the developers keep track of their project properly.
Speaking of this, there's a non-H terraria-esque game I follow and got excited when they put out version 1.00 . Churned 80 hours into it only to find I couldn't deal with endgame enemies because they hadn't implemented the gear for that stage of the game. I go and read their steam update and it claims that v1.00 is just a 'milestone' not the point where they've made a complete, playable game.

In that situation I found version numbering sequence used to be quite asinine. Here though, no big deal.

GCStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I usually see new game developers with little to no programming experience just slap on their own random system for displaying the versions which can be confusing and annoying for the people who are following the project.
Yes, it's happens a quite common. Looks like the newbe developers sometimes take the version numbers from random number generator )

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

talking about Vote poll result, well it seems Betsy has good chances to win :)

at least she isn't that far behind Belle...

Emma by compare is totally out

hugo77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didnt count the votes but i think Betsy might actually be winning at this point which is awesome since she was my choice as well.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway Belle is still the main character and I assume will have more content.

Betsy not only is the most attractive, but making her more submissive is very fun and lewd :p the Betsy storyline feels like a slave trainer game in a way.
this is why I voted for her :rolleyes:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway Belle is still the main character and I assume will have more content.

Betsy not only is the most attractive, but making her more submissive is very fun and lewd :p the Betsy storyline feels like a slave trainer game in a way.
this is why I voted for her :rolleyes:
Who's Betsy ? I don't remember this character in the movie?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ According to IMDB : she doesn't exist. So it's (presumably) a new character they made for the game from the ground up .... Ish :D

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Betsy won the poll with 2 votes more than Belle, they'll put new events for both girls in 0.9 anyway and Emma won't have hers until 1.0 .....

Version 0.82 should come out before the end of Nov.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

do you guy know how to get more day ?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Unless you use the Patron-only password, you're stuck on default days.

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to check if I had all the available scenes, let me know if I'm missing any (and if I have one you've missed, ask and I'll let you know how to get it). Two of these I could have put together, but I decided to leave out that small spoiler.

Belle: When she picks out her own book, you can jerk off on her ass, slap her ass, or dump water on her to see dem peaks.
When you visit her at night, you can jerk off on her ass or face.
Once you've completed the Handjob for Maidens quest, you'll see her masturbate. Thereafter, sometimes you'll randomly see her doing so again, although the curtains block most of the view.
If you give her Peach's bra, you'll get up to three scenes - one where she shows off the new bra, one where she removes it, and finally one where you can either steal it (to stop it from Bimbofying her further) or get a hand+titjob (cum on her chest).
The tentacle sprout has roughly three scenes. While it's small, she'll sometimes give it a handjob, getting cum on her hand. Once it's grown a bit, it will sometimes rip off part of her top, exposing a boob. Finally, once it's a full size (well, full for 0.8), after it rips her top it will grab her; opt to just watch and it fucks her throat, cumming inside.

Emma: Once your knowledge is high enough, she'll visit the bookstore and you can trick her into collecting Gaston's semen - you can jerk off into the phial, have her jerk you off into it, get a blowjob, or jerk off onto her face.
A random encounter with the beast lets you either stay and watch (she gets fucked) or fight off the beast; success lets you get a blowjob.

Lizzy: If you catch her trying to pick your pocket, you can slap her ass or get a handjob.

Betsy: When she first fails her task, she'll give you a handjob, and will gladly give you one if you ask thereafter. The next time she fails, you'll take her panties. You get another handjob when she fails her panty checkup (after that you can check and see her naked pussy each time). Finally, when she fails the random checkup you get a blowjob.

Peach: Strip her top, bend her over, and fuck her doggy style.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just wanted to check if I had all the available scenes, let me know if I'm missing any (and if I have one you've missed, ask and I'll let you know how to get it). Two of these I could have put together, but I decided to leave out that small spoiler.

Belle: When she picks out her own book, you can jerk off on her ass, slap her ass, or dump water on her to see dem peaks.
When you visit her at night, you can jerk off on her ass or face.
Once you've completed the Handjob for Maidens quest, you'll see her masturbate. Thereafter, sometimes you'll randomly see her doing so again, although the curtains block most of the view.
If you give her Peach's bra, you'll get up to three scenes - one where she shows off the new bra, one where she removes it, and finally one where you can either steal it (to stop it from Bimbofying her further) or get a hand+titjob (cum on her chest).
The tentacle sprout has roughly three scenes. While it's small, she'll sometimes give it a handjob, getting cum on her hand. Once it's grown a bit, it will sometimes rip off part of her top, exposing a boob. Finally, once it's a full size (well, full for 0.8), after it rips her top it will grab her; opt to just watch and it fucks her throat, cumming inside.

Emma: Once your knowledge is high enough, she'll visit the bookstore and you can trick her into collecting Gaston's semen - you can jerk off into the phial, have her jerk you off into it, get a blowjob, or jerk off onto her face.
A random encounter with the beast lets you either stay and watch (she gets fucked) or fight off the beast; success lets you get a blowjob.

Lizzy: If you catch her trying to pick your pocket, you can slap her ass or get a handjob.

Betsy: When she first fails her task, she'll give you a handjob, and will gladly give you one if you ask thereafter. The next time she fails, you'll take her panties. You get another handjob when she fails her panty checkup (after that you can check and see her naked pussy each time). Finally, when she fails the random checkup you get a blowjob.

Peach: Strip her top, bend her over, and fuck her doggy style.
Beast needs a capital B, that's his name :cool: Grammar-nazi strikes back

EDIT : I think you missed the Belle cleaning events : dusting off the shelves (normal clean) doesn't allow much stuff, floor scrubbing ("wet" or whatever it's called) allows you to jerk off on the floor/flip her skirt a few times/ride her horseback style [this 1 gives an achievement too]. Probably blocked if you sneak into her room and steal the brush inside the little dresser in the bottom-right corner.

Last edited:

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Beast needs a capital B, that's his name :cool: Grammar-nazi strikes back
Yuck it up. You just wait 'till we get to Nuremberg.

EDIT : I think you missed the Belle cleaning events : dusting off the shelves (normal clean) doesn't allow much stuff, floor scrubbing ("wet" or whatever it's called) allows you to jerk off on the floor/flip her skirt a few times/ride her horseback style [this 1 gives an achievement too]. Probably blocked if you sneak into her room and steal the brush inside the little dresser in the bottom-right corner.
Eh, was looking more at sex scenes. I did get those, just didn't think they were worth including (notice I also didn't mention being able to jerk off on Belle's bedsheets or the tentacle plant). Thanks, though.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

0.82 is out : 100 days default now (Patreon code still gives unlimited), a bunch of bug fixes and a "beta" text window replacement.

0.85 coming [soon] with new mechanics, improvements and events/scenes

EDIT : Anyone has any randomly vague tips on how to get Emma to blow you when she comes to the shop ? (not really there but the quest it gives you, what to tell her to do [morning/night/main square/wank off G-man/jump around/yell/suck peeps off/cover herself in Gaston's cream/etc]). If you do random crap it says "more in 0.9" but I've tried a few things and it now say "wait for her to do things, shouldn't be too long". Waited about a week and nothing :/ Maybe there's only 1 way and you won't see it if you choose anything wrong ....

Last edited:

zero154274

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do you pass the peach part in the new update?
(by the way to get there you get your knowledge to 1, read the mushroom book, kill the tentacle plant, harvest the flowers on it with a spade I think, and you eat them in order:Blue, Green, Yellow.)
No matter how many times I press "up" he doesn't jump

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Click on the on-screen arrow with your mouse.

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know how to get bad boy achievement. and I also hear that you can get a book from the thief. I don't know how to get that either.

So far after turning on console config I have been cheating using
the variables:
store.Gaston.inventory.gold, store.Gaston.to_authority, store.Gaston.ga_authority, store.Gaston.hunting, store.Gaston.knowledge, store.Belle.sex, store.Belle.exz, store.Belle.corruption, store.Belle.to_relations, store.Belle.ga_relations, store.Belle.gardening, store.Belle.dominance

If there are any I missed, let me know.

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to discover how to create bee-nades and then cause some mischief with it
by throwing one into Belle's room