Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Library Story

- get a handjob from the theif
- see Belle masturbate
Blonde girl Emma gets raped by Beast
After you've spanked Lizzy Red Ass once
Teach me senpais. Please. And tnx to the guy that explained how to get the achievements. Can't wait for the next update. Although there is not much in it as of now, the game is so colorful, fun and promising!
Handjob and spanking : get 200 hunting > wander around aimlessly until you get the scene where Gaston gets robbed > you'll catch her and demand compensation for the $ lost > 1 option gives a blowjob/handjob scene, another is spanking her ass/gives her the Red Ass name.

Beast rape : found in the "toughest" part of the forest (big area on the bottom right in the town map) > pretty random and [un]doable without the Patron only Silver Arrow > as the scene unfolds, you'll get a few choices : stay and watch, intervene to fight it off and just run like a wuss.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

somebody knows the use of the Sprout of a tentacle tree?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those still in the unknown : you can pour the love potion in the water pitcher in Belle's room. Thank you Patron answers.

meme89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can i hack thies geme Cheat Engine ??

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a bit of a Walkthrough/Hints list for exploring the demo;

Perks;
-Masquerade: Start the game with a lockpick
Help (feed) the rogue at the stocks without demanding anything in return. Edit: it is and has always been stocks, not gallows. Anyone, who says otherwise is a Tongas partizan. :p

-Gilded Whip: Belle starts with +20 Submission
When you encounter the red headed thief, depending on your hunting skill, Gaston has a chance to catch the Red Headed thief. Choose the option to spank her.

-Monster Hunter: Start the game with 150 additional Hunting Skill
Beat the beast encounter in the forest

-Looser: Start the game with a set of armour
Loose 10 or 12 (not completely sure) fights

-Money Box: Start the game with 150 additional gold
Amass 750 gold pieces

-Honorary Collector:Begin the game with 3 special mushrooms
Collect at least 1 sample of all 12 plant types in the game. There is only one specimen of one of the plants (Blue something, needed for potion quest) and you need to find the "Dire Cucumber" in the forest and defeat it before you can grab it.
Eating the mushrooms in the correct order gives you a nice easter egg
Blue, Green, Yellow

-Hot Dog: Get yourself a hunting buddy
Buy the collar (50gp) as well as a food item from the merchant and proceed to the market square. Next to the gallows, you may see Triggerasorus Rex the Beastly Hunting Dog the third. Feed him some food and then pet him. If/When Gaston says he is a nice dog (I think the amount of food needed is dependent on one of the skills) you can collar him and obtain a meatshield that can tank 2-4 hits per encounter.

My take on starting perk choices:
Personally, I prefer starting the game with Piggy Bank and the Mushroom Basket options for (currently) otherwise unobtainable scene. The extra 150 gp means that you will be able to get things rolling much faster thanks to being able to grab the sword on day 1 but I'm getting ahead of myself.

Walkthrough;
Atm, due to the first demo run state of the game, game systems are... quite a bit unbalanced. Between the 22 day limit, RNG and not yet implemented aspects of the game, it can be frustrating and/or a savescumming fiesta to get everything done in time.
Because of these, I'll be tackling this section in 2 parts; first I'll list the existing quests, steps to accomplish them and their possible rewards as well as the special encounters and their requirements. Then, I'll give you a step by step walkthrough that is insanely heavy on the savescumming and min-maxing to wrap up everythiing inside the current (0.6) timelimit.

Quests:
Hungry Rogue: Market District, Central Square, Until 19.00, Until day 8 (Not yet implemented)
There is a gallows in the middle of the marketplace with a poor, hungry thief stuck in the said gallows, begging for food.
-Directly choosing to help him without asking for anything and feeding him a sandwich nets you 5-10 hunting skill and feeding him ham nets you 15-20 hunting skill.
Choosing to bully him nets you a lockpick and a book stolen from Belle at the cost of an hour, which grants you +20 on Tongas. If you editorialize the book, you will later Belle will loose 5 affinity to Tongas but gain +5 Corrupton.
-Asking for rewards and then feeding him will grant you a favor from him down the line (not yet implemented)
Choosing to bully him again nets you the lockpick and the book.
-Torturing him makes him your enemy (Not yet implemented)

Stealthy Rouge:Random encounter when you are travelling to any Town location. (so Tongas' Bookshop and Belle's Cottage are not included)
Skill check (Hunting ) determines if you notice some light fingers on your purse. Failure means loosing 5 to 10 gold. Critical Failure adds insult to injury by an additional chance of loosing 10 Respect for Gaston.
If you pass the skill check, you capture the Rouge.
-Spanking her nets you the achievement and probably an enemy later on (not yet implemented).
-Letting her go nets you lockpicks and possibly some help later on (not yet implemented).
-Taking her to the watch gets you nothing and some quest hooks for later
-Demanding "Services" gets you a handjob. (Possibly an action for aCreme Fountain achievement? Maybe?)

Innocent Belle: Before you can get on with more serious training you need to teach her the basics of sex.
-Get Belle's corruption to 110+ and sell her one of the advanced (the ones with 110 C/B requirements, preferably the "Big Book of Small Perversions") books. This will generate a message that Belle needs training before she can advance in the bedroom arts.
-Click Belle's portrait after the transactions are completed and click shining (Bedroom arts 1) sphere on her character page. This will start the quest.
-Go to her house and automatically spy on her. You can continue but I don't think this gets you anything. When you leave her house, Gaston will decide to slip in a book about proper handmaiden skills.
Next morning, you will get a prompt to give her this special book. Do so.
-Go to her house again and see that she isn't reading the nice book you provided for her. She is so asexual that you need to nudge her a bit.
-Go to Binkertell (The hut in the forest outskirts) and talk to her, She requires some herbs, the blue whatever (which can only be obtained only once, after defeating the Dire Cucumber) and 2 or 3 of another herb. You probably have these in stock so give them to her and get your lust potion.
-Go back to Belle's cottage and click on the water jug to help her wet her dry throat. Watch the fireworks :D.
-Choosing the last option gets you -30 Relationship on Gaston and +5 Submission

Unique Encounters:
-The Unlucky Nomad will be raped by a Polar Bear in the middle of the Desert:
You can run into this guy after day 3 in both forest (The large, deep green zone) and forest outskirts (The 3 part yellowish green zone, the one next to the Hut in the forest).
The damage bonus from 200 hunting skill is nice as otherwise, you will need some RNG.
You need the Sword, Leather Armour and Rexasaurus the Toothless meatshield fierce attack dogasaurus.
Lots of HP and decent damage potential but no special abilities. A Grizzly on steroids in other words.
SAVE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT
Let your faithful companion tank 2-4 hits and then dodge-sword-sword-sword-dodge till the white terror is defeated.
Enjoy your rug and +10 Rep.

-The Dire Cucumber:
Only appears in deep forest.
You need to have the Axe equipped. Your faithful meatshield also makes this fight much easier.
Dodge, Axe, Axe, Axe, Dodge... till it goes to the great garden in the sky.
Do not forget to grab the apples and the Blue whatever!
In addition there are usually 2-3 more herbs hidden among the bushes.
You can apply the venom to 5 arrows in the inventory screen
The sapling (and the gardening) isn't implemented yet
Enjoy your +2 Town Rep.

-The Pirrates:
Only appear in the forest outskirts
You must have the damage bonus from 200 hunting skill or the poisoned arrows. You can skip using the poisoned arrows and use a single bodkin if you have the damage bonus.
You need the Sword, Armour and Warhound Titan.
Nuke the fatso.
Ferocious Bite whenever it comes up. Open with Arrow and then spam sword slashes until the dogsibody is knocked out. After that, continue slashing until gunner finishes reloading and then dodge to negate most of his damage (remember the first turn after you dodge, you recive %75 DR bonus). Continue Nuking Fatso then the defenceless and interruptible gunner.
Grab your spoils of war in the chest!
Don't forget the 2-4 herbs scattered around.

-Ze Beast!
Bigger than Gaston (in every way)
Stronger than Gaston
Uglier, much Uglier than Gaston (if you can believe that)
Immune to Poison Arrows.
No, I don't have patreon perk.

Technichally, this fight is winnable. It just takes a horrendous amount of savescumming to get the beast attack the right target (ie; you when dodge is off cooldown) and do minimum damage with each attack.

Your doggie can tank at most 4 hits during this combat. You need it to tank all 4 of those hits or you will run short of 1 swing and end defeated.
You need to ensure that he tanks the few turns when your dodge is on cd and your dodge bonus is down
The doggie needs to hit for max damage (3 on normal bite and 9 on ferocious bite I think) every time
The Beast needs to hit for minimum damage.

I don't have the save handy atm but roughly the combat goes something like this:

Save
Ferocious Bite (reload until you get max damage, 9 I think)
Save
Dodge
Reload if the beast hits doggie or hits you for more than 9-10 damage
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Musket Shot, Normal Arrow, 44 dmg + 20 bleed dmg (next turn) +20 bleed dmg (the turn after)
Reload if the beast hits anklebiter or hits you for more than 25
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Slash
Reload if the beast hits anklebiter or hits you for more than 25
Save
Bite for 3
Save
Slash
Reload if the beast hits you! You want it to hit anklebiter this time as your dodge is on cd but if the anklebiter is hit for more than 25 damage, reload
Beast dies

Congaratz! You just won a fight of epic dickishness, way before you had enough gear to take it on. Now look back on your last hour wasted save scumming and curse yourself blue.

Other Gameplay Elements:

Night Visitor Part 1:
Once you get to 200 Hunting skill or obtain a lockpick, you can sneak into Belle's bedroom at night ONCE. During this you can gift her 15 points of corruption and/or steal a pair of panties and/or steal another pair of panties and/or steal 20 gp and/or steal an extendable duster and/or read what's Belle is reading for a 10 point boost to your Knowledge and 5 point penalty to your Hunting, which gets somewhat negated by the +10 you recive to your hunting skill at the end of your visit.
No matter what you do or don't do, Belle will have her locks upgraded after your visit.
Depending on what you do during your visit, additional things will haooen in the future (not yet implemented)

The 5th!
Every 5th day, Belle decides to browse your shop and choose her next book on her own. If you let her choose a book on her own, she won't get the benefit from it (atm). This can lead to problems if/when she discards high skill books at high corruption levels.
While she is busy browsing your stacks, Tongas can provide some guidance to little Belle:
(From right to left)
-The Paperbag surprise trades -5 affection from Tongas for +2 Submission
-Wet Dress Contest Entry trades -5 affection from tongas for +5 Submission and ends the encounter without Belle buying anything. [Finisher}
-Talk topics grant a one time +5 affection and +5 corruption boni at Knowledge Skill 0. Use it untill you exhaust all options
-Attack ends with you chained in the Marketsquare [Finisher}
-ButSlap trades -10 affection for +10 Corruption
-Jerking off adds 0 to +10 corruption. You can get caught. Ends the encounter with her buying a book at her discretion [Finisher}
-Lifting her skirt; you can get caught for -25 affection and +5 Corruption [Finisher}
-If you don't get caught lifting her skirt, you can have a date with miss Rosy Palms or Grope her. Both getting caught and Groping end in -50 affection +10 corruption [Finisher}
-Ending your date on her rump without her noticing is +25 Corruption, +3 affection and her buying a book of her choice.
Bottom Row:
In addition to the options above, you can scoose to occupy your time by going over your finances for 50 gp or Researching for +20 knowledge, both of which also end the encounter with her buying a book of her choice and +3 affection.

TBC.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But the Patron code makes the Beast fight sooooooooooooooooo easier AND gives you a permanent no panties Belle all game

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:( I know it's only 1 buck a month but I'm persona non-credit carda atm so no patreon for me atm.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ You can Paypal hers and Xaljio's Patreon though.

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a little note about the Polar Bear encounter. If you lost to the bear, and then come back with the poison arrows, Gaston will have a dialogue about how he is "Ready this time..." The arrows help but are no guarantee on winning the battle. I found getting doggie and the axe, and then finding the cucumber early in the game helps with the battles against the Bear and The Thieves in the Forest. As Who? said, the arrows are useless against the Beast.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

meme89
I believe the game is protected against simple cheats manip like Cheat engine... I found a way to enable ingame console but didn't find any codes yet...

Somebody can confirm there's no way for now to go further than 185 in Beds skills for Belle? to unlock the hj quest with her, thanks.

Last edited:

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's just Ren'py really. It sort of hides the data, and moves it around on its own. There's no deliberate obfuscation by the game's code. You can find it with Cheat Engine or something, but you have to be fast. It'll probably move on the next turn.

If you have the console accessible, the stats are mostly under "store". Typing dir(store.Gaston) and dir(store.Belle) will show most of the interesting stats in the game.

Folioman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks loopy for your time.

unfortunately it seems even with console enabled, I believe cheats have been canceled by author...

I tried dir(store.Gaston) and I got intersting stuff, but none are working, even basic one like "gold=1000"...

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

store.Gaston.inventory.gold=x

Lerela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I enable the console, I've been looking in the config.py file and enabled developer mode ( line 245: developer = true) but nothing changed. Anyone can help? Already beaten the game just curious about the console thingy

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I enable the console, I've been looking in the config.py file and enabled developer mode ( line 245: developer = true) but nothing changed. Anyone can help? Already beaten the game just curious about the console thingy
It's in /renpy/common/00console.rpy

Your looking for config.console, flip it to True. Then in-game it's shift-O if I remember correctly.

-BB

Lerela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's in /renpy/common/00console.rpy

Your looking for config.console, flip it to True. Then in-game it's shift-O if I remember correctly.

-BB
Wow thanks, works perfectly, but again i can't find the variables, i know i must look for "store." variables, but i don't find any on the gamefiles. Sorry for the inconvenience

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow thanks, works perfectly, but again i can't find the variables, i know i must look for "store." variables, but i don't find any on the gamefiles. Sorry for the inconvenience
if its money u want open console ingame do store.Gaston.inventory.gold=x as someone said before and remember to have a big G in Gaston.

Lerela

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if its money u want open console ingame do store.Gaston.inventory.gold=x as someone said before and remember to have a big G in Gaston.
Edit:
I found the next:
store.Gaston.hunting=x
store.Gaston.knowledge=x
store.Belle.bedskill=x (I tried 200 and got up one full point the exhibitionism skill idk why)
store.Belle.corruption=x

So, resuming, can't find the code for dominance, nor bed skills, if anyone knows post it plz

Last edited:

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yup that's the only one I got and because it was here, but i can't find any other
Well, the main ones your probably looking for besides the money:

store.Gaston.hunting
store.Gaston.knowledge
store.Belle.sex
store.Belle.corruption

-BB

Who?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Belle's skills are capped by her corruption and quests. The lack of quest complete flag is probably the issue.
Try starting her first quest after editing her stats.