What's new

Lightning Warrior Raidy PBP

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
THis will be run more akin to Colony or DG rather then a whole blown RP. It is going to be a dungeon crawl sort of game. I think Phoenix has gone poof as we havent seen him on or around the forum much at all for a good time. I think, if I'm not mistaken it was run with either d20 or d6 dice rolling. I haven't done anything with for a while but thought I would try it once again for as long as it mightn last anyways, as Skull Man has PMed inquiring about a game. I will try to be as active as possible here, and try to keep things interesting. If anoyone has anything that they want to see or avoid altogether in particular as far as enemies, or fetish related things, please state so in your posts.

Here is an example of the character sheet:

Name: Hana

Stats:
Str: 1
Dex: 3
MD: 2
Vit: 3

Secondary Stats:
HP:6 (2*Vit)
FP:10 (2*(Vit+MD)
Pleasure:4 (2*MD)
MP: 10 (6+2*MD)
XP 0/10

Saves:
Reflex(Dex):3+0=3
Fortitude(VIT):3+0=3
Will(MD):2+0=2

Skills:
Escape(Dex):3+1=1
Escape(Str):1+0=1
Run(Dex):3+1=1
Hide(Dex):3+0=1
Notice(MD):2+1=1
Fight(Unarmed,Str):1+0=1
Fight (Melee, Str): 1+0=1
Fight(Bow, Dex):3+1=1
Diplomacy(MD):2+0=1
Dodge(Dex):3+1=1
Sneak(Dex):3+0=1
Lockpick(Dex):3+0=1
Knowledge[Magic](MD):2+0=1

Equipped Items:Iron Short bow (40g) Copper Dagger (10g)

Items:

Magic Spells: Healing (Heals 3 HP for 10 MP)

Description: Thin and wiry Hana stands like many of her people, she has an expressive face and wears thin clothes made crafted from hides of the steppe herd animals. Her hair is wild and blond, a sign of power for her people, but is kept short to stop it from passing in front of her eyes as she shoots. she is rough and beautiful, finally she wears the trophies of memorable kills of beast she made, from both those that are crafty and difficult to catch and those deadly and hard to kill.

Bio: In far away lands there are endless windswept steppes, in these places nature itself scours the thin grass of life, and from these desperate fields harsh and mighty warriors rise and prosper, each tribe battles and wars constantly for gazing land and livestock, where children are taught the bow before as they walk, and to ride a horse even before that.

Hana was the daughter of a tribal chosen, a warrior for her tribe, when killed in the constant disputes she sought to replace him at the chieftains side, much to the objection of the other warriors in the tribe, she best three of their best in trials of skill and speed to earn her place and for two years she lived as the only female chosen known to her people. after two years of being the youngest warrior and at her 18th birthday she choose to leave her tribe, tempted by the talk of riches and wealth waiting for skilled champions to take, vowing to return bringing power and skills learned to her people.

Also I am open to suggestions as far as ideas for an actual plot or things you think might improve it to make it funner or more interesting.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy PBP

I'm in, say no more. Medieval-style game with girls in skimpy armor, can't go wrong with that

Nothing else to say right now, just announcing my desire to participate

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I will probably wait to see if I can get a little sub forum in the PBP section if enough people show interest, I will probably take no more then maybe four or five players for now, since I have other RPs as well as Ikki Tousen to take care of. But if I get the number of players I mentioned and a subforum from Aika or Nunu, then I will start posting dungeons. Also, I believe there other people who were involved in the original (though I'm not sure they remember) who might be able to remind me of the point system.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you start this up I'd like to join, been a fan of that series for a while.

No real preferences for the game as a whole besides fun monsters being present.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

i would also show interest in this as i too am a fan of lightning warrior raidy and the general concept.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Always up for a romp like this. ;)

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

interesting, as I believe you assumed I am still interested.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay. I asked Aika for a PBP subforum slot. I just need to wait for him. Also I was contemplating the idea of making it some what like Both Sides, where there would be multiple dungeons and or working with the players to form custom dungeons so I can avoid the problem of giving everyone the same generic dungeon as well as maybe using DG's corruption system, giving people a set number of GO's before it really IS game over. As well as expanding the world more outside of the dungeons and adding towns to buy weapons and supplies and a chance for some non-dungeon crawling RP opportunities to keep things from getting stale. Originally I had a random dice roll determine monster encounters or not, but I found that got boring, so I decided to also add in some traps once we're all ready to go, so there's not long stretches of nothing happening or anything.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

showing interest

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Interest shown as well, also Nunu can set up a place for you as well I believe

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

More gameplay mechanic ideas I forgot to post earlier:

• possibly adapting or making for multiplayer coop dungeons
  • Mini quests/dungeons for grinding and changing things up between main story quests and dungeons

5 starter Dungeons ranging from level 1 - level 5
Level 1 stocked with level 1-2 enemies, level 2 traps, and a level 2 boss
level 2 = 2nd-3rd level enemies, 3rd level traps and boss
so on and so on.

Elite Dungeons- level 6-10
Same as normal dungeons as far as enemy trap and boss levels, except level 9 and 10 which the boss is two to three levels higher.

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would consider this, though I'm not sure how I would do.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

seems like our section is up, Yay!