Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

The Krogan begins to move past her, hitting a button and causing the room to seal, the window that looks out on the rest of the ship suddenly covered by a shutter. "Now that the room is secure, show me what I have to work with, fox." he says, a very clinical and serious tone in his voice, looking over at Sera for a moment. "I trust you'll also keep this confidential, Sera?" he asks the Asari, who simply nods, waiting for Lilia to reveal herself.

Once it's been down, he reaches a hand up to his visor, the machine whirring and clicking as he examines her altered form. "The testicles, I can do nothing about, beyond amputation and transplanting new ones from a donor. The phallus, however, I can reduce. A bit. Judging by these scans, I might be able to remove four, maybe five inches off your length. Girth is a little harder, you'll be lucky if I can remove a full inch. Plus it'll still be prone to whatever the hell made you like that." he says, his omnitool showing on his right arm, as a small screen pops up and he begins to work on the medical data. "As for the requested implants, they're more than easy to apply. The heart implant will strengthen your heart five-fold. And the lung implant will enhance your capacity by about three hundred percent. Meaning you can perform strenous activities for longer, hold your breath longer, and endure heavier demands of your body for more oxygen or blood. Essentially, you won't have any problems with whatever caused all this excess growth." he says, before standing back up and working at his omnitool some more.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well... that's a start at least. I can live with my balls like this until I can head back into the core systems and such to handle that, so just... do the best you can with all of it okay doc. I'll see about getting back to the core systems tomorrow. As for the implants, that's good to hear. There is a bit of a harsh winter on the world below, so having all that would be quite good to say the least," Lilia told the doctor, blushing a bit as she showed her massive manly parts to him. "Actually... since a lot of things can alter a persons body so easily down there. Sera, why don't you see if Sirta would have some doctors who specialize in this field come out to... you know, help those out that might get a bit... changed?" Lilia suggested to Sera, thinking it might be a good idea while the doctor worked.

"Anyway though doc, just tell me what I've gotta do and let's get it over with. Sooner it gets done, sooner I can get some actual sleep," Lilia said, yawning a bit from how tired she was, as she didn't think she'd slept for more than about four hours at a time since that first night she'd gotten here... unless you counted the time with May, in which case it was more like she was in a fucking coma for a while.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Krogan points over to a medical bed, which looks more like a coffin than a bed, complete with a lid that is padded with soft, cushioning material. "Simply lay down, and I'll see what I can do. I have to control the more...Sensitive parts of this operation myself, but rest assured, when you awaken, you won't feel a thing." the Krogan says, motioning for her to enter the device.

Zix holds her mate's hand, squeezing it tightly. "I will be right here when you are done, my love. I will not leave your side until you awaken once more." she says, reaching a hand up to pull the Kitsune in close for a sensual, loving hug.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"M'kay, thanks a lot doc. Dunno if I could handle having this monstrous thing indefinitely to be perfectly honest. Just... too big for little old me," Lilia said, moving to climb into the coffin like bed and preparing for whatever would happen.

Before she got in though, Lilia stopped and hugged Zix tight, kissing the alien woman on the cheek. "Alright hon, but make sure you get yourself some rest too okay. I don't know how long this might take, so I don't want you to lose sleep fretting over me okay," Lilia told Zix, releasing her after a few tender moments of hugging and climbing into the device.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Soon after Lilia enters the bed, it begins to close, and leaves her surrounded in darkness. She feels a slight poke in her right arm, and then she fades from consciousness.

She comes to just as the bed is opening once more, Zix hunkered right next to her and smiling her featureless face at her. The Krogan is near a data readout for the bed, working on something else. Were she to look down, she'd notice the doctor was true to his word, having reduced the girth of her member by an inch, and shrunk it in length by a good four inches or so. She'll also find herself taking deep breaths as she comes to, though she doesn't FEEL out of breath. "Don't sit up, Ms. Ashford. Give your body some time to adapt to your new lung capacity, and allow the VI in the implants time to make the necessary calculations for your body's average needs." he says, Zix standing to place a hand on the kitsune's shoulder reassuringly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia closed her eyes as the bed pod began to close, waiting for whatever came next, which was likely her being knocked out by some drugs to begin the procedure.

Some time later, how long she didn't know exactly, Lilia woke once more as the bed pod doors opened back up. Her first sight was Zix's pretty much completely featureless face smiling down at her, which she smiled back up at her mate happily. After a few moments, Lilia leaned her head a bit to look down at her dick, which had indeed lost a good inch in girth, possibly more, she wasn't entirely sure, and at least four inches of length. Still a bit too big for her liking altogether, but better than it was in her mind.

Her breaths were deep she also noticed, as if bringing in much more air to her lungs, and she could only figure that was the implants doing their work. She heeded the Krogan doctor's words though and didn't get up just yet, merely nodding her head at him. "Alright, just tell me when I should be good to go," she said softly, looking up and smiling at Zix again.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The doctor monitors Lilia closely, as the kitsune can feel her breathing start to even out. "Alright. You can stand now. I removed what I could from your dangly bits. Any more and I'd have risked permanent damage, so this is as small as you're going to get, Ms. Ashford." the Krogan says, Zix moving to help the Kitsune stand up. "Unfortunately, I can't reduce any of your other obscene gifts without the same risk of permanent damage, so I'm afraid you'll have to deal with those yourself. You new lung and heart implants should regulate and enhance your blood flow and oxygen distribution. It'll be damn hard for you to run yourself out of breath, and I highly doubt you'll be able to do activity strenuous enough to beat your improved heart." the Krogan says simply, folding his arms over his chest.

Sera is standing right there when she gets out, a smile on her face. "You probably want to rest after all that, yes? Let's see about getting you a bed." the Asari woman says pleasantly, with a hint of seduction in her voice, motioning for the two women to follow her as she heads for the door out of the medlab.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As her breathing slows and gets back to normal, Lilia gave a little nod as she lay there. When he informed her about being unable to go further with her decreases in size, Lilia just sighed a bit and shook her head from side to side. "No it's alright doc. I know you're only so good a doctor and stuff. I'll talk to one later who specializes in this field, and see if they can go further. I'm sure it's possible, with the right people and such. Thanks for the implants though, they'll come in handy, that's for damn sure," Lilia replied to the doctor's words, shaking her head a bit.

When she saw Sera waiting for her as well upon climbing out of the bed, Lilia couldn't help but smile and giggle when the Asari girl spoke. "Mmm... maybe a bit of rest if that's alright. Maybe... I could have a bit of a tour of the room I'm staying in? Since I'm sharing it and all that," Lilia told her, winking seductively as she followed Sera out to her quarters, taking Zix's hand and urging her to follow as she took Sera's hand to hold while following her.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera leads the two women along, a smile on her face and a happy sway to her step as she leads them to her room, inside which is a rather luxurious double bed, and some rather simple military-grade starship amenities. "It's not much, but it's where I'll be sleeping until we can set up a colony or a base on the planet below to begin our work." Sera says, moving over to the bed and flopping down on her back, her bikini bottom and top having somehow worked completely loose and flopped to the ground beside the bed before she hopped in. "Now, are you sure you want some rest...Or do you want some relaxation before that, hm?" the Asari woman asks, her large breasts and feminine gifts on display as she lays down on the bed properly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Where you'll be sleeping? Don't you mean where we'll be sleeping hon? I'm going to be making you squeal all night long while we're going to sleep. So of course I want to relax before I rest some. I am a kitsune after all, and an Ashford besides. My family is notorious back home when it comes to sex, even for kitsune. We don't stop usually until we're either tuckered out, or until we've completely satisfied our lovers... all of them," Lilia asked seductively as she slipped her bikini off as well and crawled from the foot of the bed up to where Sera was at on the pillows so she was above her, with her flaccid dick and heavy balls laying on Sera's belly, and with Zix right behind her most likely licking her back and butt. "It's the main reason why I was so adamant about making certain you and May were both well satisfied before Zix," Lilia added to her alien mate as she glanced back over her shoulder at her.

Lilia leaned down and smooched Sera on the lips, reaching back and pulling Zix down beside Sera on the big double bed where she would switch to kissing her alien mate next. Lilia would switch between kissing the two, wrestling their tongues with her own a bit before going down between their legs and lapping at their pink slits, or whatever Zix's was colored at least. She wouldn't stop licking at their pussies until they both came, switching between them both and fingering the one she wasn't licking at the time, and ensuring that she was licking Zix's when she brought them to climax.

After she got them both to cum real good, Lilia would smile as she raised up, staring down at the two while she was on her knees, her dick hard and ready for action as she flopped it down onto Zix's lap. "I'll take care of my mate here first... or my first mate rather. Since you Sera seem to like me a whole lot, I'll call you my second mate, especially since there's a good chance you're pregnant with my baby... or babies, hmhm," Lilia told the two as she lined herself up with Zix's pussy and rammed forward to hilt herself inside as her balls slapped heavily against Zix's ass.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix does indeed crawl up overtop of Lilia as she crawls up the bed, nuzzling her head into her shoulders before being plopped down next to the Asair, a smile on her alien face. "You're such a good lover, Lilia." Zix says after her little tug-of-war with Lilia's tongue, as the Kitsune moves down for her midnight folds, eliciting groans and grunts of pleasure from both women as she works to balance out their growing climaxes.

"Ditto...She's really good at this! I can tell...Being her partner...Means lots of pleasure." the Asari pants out as she's pleased, before reaching over and grabbing Zix's hand, clenching it tightly as they both climax from Lilia's combined oral and hand attentions, Zix spraying her aphrodisiac-laced femcum all over Lilia's face.

"Mmmm. Much as I'd love to carry your children, Lilia, that's not how Asari babies work..." Sera says as she comes down from her climax, Zix beginning to moan in pleasure at being hilted on her own mate. "Mmm...And I can't produce eggs for another twelve cycles...I'm sorry...My love." she pants out as she prepares for Lilia to ride her rough and fast.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, I do my best Zix. You are a lovely woman after all. And you are too Sera. Glad you're my Sirta representative and such, hmhm," Lilia giggled at the two as she finished licking their folds. "And you two are amazing... and simply delicious. My first two mates, of many I hope. Because with as big as my balls are now, I'm gonna need a lot of mates to hold all of my seed. Don't you two think?" she added as her two mates both came, her face getting drenched in Zix's aphrodisiac fluids, which she licked off her lips and cheeks as much as she could without wiping it off.

When Sera informed her that wasn't how Asari pregnancies worked, Lilia whined sadly a little as she leaned in and kissed Sera on the lips again after raising back up and preparing to enter Zix. Slamming forward, Lilia buried her dick inside of Zix to the hilt and reveled in the pleasure that it brought both herself and Zix, but Zix more than her own, because she loved hearing her moan in pleasure.

"Well that's alright you two. Whenever you have eggs again Zix, Sera and I can share them so I'm not so full I can hardly move, hmhm," Lilia told Zix about her eggs. "And Sera, you can tell me when you want babies, and I'll do whatever it takes so we can have the most beautiful Asari child possible. She'll be just as beautiful as her mother, and have the endowments of her papa... meaning me. Well... maybe not quite as large as me at least, and she can help please all the cute females of this world when she grows up, hmhm," she added so Sera with a giggle, leaning over and kissing her on the lips while she knocked away at Zix's pussy.

Lilia did indeed pound Zix hard and fast, going in as deep as possible with every thrust so that her balls slapped heavily against her, enough to fill the room with the lewd wet sounds of her skin slapping against Zix's. "Since we can't have babies that easily just yet. I'll make sure I leave the both of you quivering messes laying here on the bed, and that your bellies are full of my seed," Lilia cooed at them both as she ramped up her pace a bit more so she was going as fast as possible now, her balls slapping so hard that they ached slightly upon each forward slam, but she didn't care about that as it only helped to coax her seed forth faster.

Soon enough she exploded, her balls throbbing and quivering against the alien's skin as she buried herself inside of Zix and erupted like a fountain. She came... and came... and came some more, reaching back and squeezing her balls and bringing Zix's hand and Sera's as well to help squeeze her cum out of those softball sized orbs since they were so large now. When she was finally through cumming, Lilia pulled out of Zix's pussy, leaving many strands of her seed connecting them together, where she then pushed Sera back down if she'd gotten up to help her squeeze her balls, and then she'd slam into the Asari's pussy all the way to the hilt while the strands of her thick seed still connected her and Zix together.

"F-Fuck yes... so damn horny. That's the trouble with having this aphrodisiac laced cum. It makes me horny as hell. And I've got to cum a lot to work it out of my system," Lilia panted as she began knock away at Sera like crazy, her instincts seeking more and more pleasure so she could cum as hard as she possibly could, and Lilia wouldn't last but for only a couple of minutes or so before she did indeed cum inside of Sera, not pulling out until her balls were empty again, at which point she would pull out and flop down between them both, her chest heaving madly as she tried to catch her breath.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera sighs into the kiss with her new lover, smiling as the Kitsune pulls away to handle her first mate. "Mmm. Once we get the colony built I'll show you how to make an Asari baby. We're going to be together for a very long time while we catalogue this planet's flora and fauna. Plus, Sirta knows I like to...Enjoy those I represent...So we'll have no problems from the company. And I'd be happy to carry half of zix's next load of eggs, if she produces that many..." Sera says, grabbing one of Lilia's hands and pulling it down to her snatch to help her stay wet and ready for when she's done with Zix.

Sera does indeed help to coax more seed out of Lilia when prompted, squeezing her nuts hard with her slender, purple fingers, as Zix howls out her own climax, taking in every last drop of seed Lilia can give, her belly bloated to an extreme proportion, and strangely able to hold in every last drop, Zix actually burping from the load. "Mmm. So much, my Mate...This will make a lot of milk for you and Sera." she says, a slur to her words as she lays down, a dopey smile on her face.

Sera cries out in pleasure as she's hilted on the fluid-covered shaft, reaching both her hands up to wrap around the Kitsune's neck and draw her in for a deep, passionate, and submissive kiss, pressing both sets of their colossal breasts against each other as she does so. Sera presses back with each inthrust, her insides clamping and clenching around the wonderful shaft inside of her, before she screams out her orgasm into Lilia's mouth, her belly once more bloating with seed, her eyes rolling up into her head. When Lilia is finished and flops down between them, she moans out her pleasure at being stuffed so full.

"Mmmm. Seems me and Zix share something with each other. I have a modification inside my womb that...Breaks down seed into nutrients to sustain me, same for my stomach..." she says, panting from the intense sex she had just been through. "Hmm. I can already do that. Except I also produce milk that makes nutrients for my mates." the alien woman says with a note of pride in her voice. Sera gets a jealous look on her face, her lip forming into a pout. "Well, then, we'll just have to study your physiology and try to give me that same ability, yes? What do you think, Lilia? Do you want me to also be able to produce that milk Zix apparently can?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, good. I think I like that a lot Sera," Lilia replied with a giggle to Sera's words, her hand moving over without Sera's aid and dipping a couple of fingers into the Asari's tight wet slit to keep her ready for more.

When Sera squeezes her balls to help coax out more of her cum, Lilia squeals very loudly into the room as she empties herself into Zix, who looked as if she had just gotten a huge dose of drugs almost from the dopey smile on her face. After that she got to work on Sera and once that was done and she flopped down between them, completely out of breath.

"Heh, sounds like you got the perfect mods for a herm like me then Sera," Lilia said with a smirk, chuckling as she looked over at Sera.

When Zix commented that she could produce milk naturally to sustain her mates as well as the rest of that, Lilia couldn't help but laugh at Sera's reaction to it. "Hmhm, if you want to be able to do that Sera, I don't mind if you do. I honestly would like to lose another inch of girth for my dick, and maybe another couple of inches of length," Lilia said with a giggle to Sera, looking over at her and smiling as she leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "For now though, I'm going to get some sleep. I don't want to overdo it, even though I really probably can't now, plus I'm a bit tired and I wanna sleep with my mates. So come her you sexy Asari you, and I'll snuggle into your boobs. And you Zix, can snuggle up behind me," Lilia went on to say to the two, snuggling into Sera's breasts and closing her eyes, where she'd quickly fall asleep unless one of the two said anything to keep her awake.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera doesn't seem to argue when Lilia presses her face into her breasts, wrapping her arms around her and holding her comfortably against her chest, as Zix snuggles up behind her and presses her own breasts against Lilia's head, effectively wrapping her in the warm, loving flesh of her two mates, who also swiftly fall asleep.

--------

The next morning, when Lilia awakens, she'll find herself still buried in Asari titflesh, the owner of which is still soundly asleep, with Zix sitting up near the end of the bed, her breasts looking a bit larger, with her green milk running down from her nipples, waiting for her Mate to awaken.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing that neither of her mates had anything against her going on to sleep, Lilia quickly fell into a deep sleep. "Love you both... goodnight," Lilia mumbled to the two just before her sleepiness overcame her and she conked out.

The next morning when she woke, at least she assumed it was the next morning, Lilia yawned deeply as she raised up to look around for Zix, as she didn't feel her behind her any longer and was still buried in Sera's breasts which kept her warm. "Hey hon. Good morning to you indeed. Now give me those boobies, I'm thirsty and hungry both, hmhm," Lilia cooed playfully in a fairly sleepy voice as she looked over at Zix, motioning for her to come back to bed as she rolled over to face her, her lips latching onto one of Zix's breasts when she was close enough.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zix crawls back over, presenting her teats to Lilia, as Sera wakes up at about the same time as the kitsune, taking the other teat in her own mouth and suckling eagerly. "That was a wonderful night, Lilia..." the alien woman says, still sounding a bit tipsy.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"You alright hon? You sound a bit... drunk to be honest," Lilia asked curiously before taking one of Zix's nipples in her mouth and suckling hard, eagerly trying to get some of that delicious milk Zix had.

After a minute or so of drinking, Lilia got up and headed for the bathroom to do her morning business, coming back to the doorway to look back into the bedroom at her two mates while brushing her teeth. After she was done doing that, Lilia smiled at the two and hopped back onto the bed with them, completely nude still and kicking back to relax a bit. "So Sera... what do we do now?" Lilia asked the Asari curiously.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm. Just the aphrodisiac in your seed...It's very potent, my love." Zix says as she feeds both women, Sera staying to feed a few moments longer than Lilia.

When asked what to do next, Sera sighs as she cuddles up to Lilia, laying on her side and resting her head on the kitsune's ample breasts. "We wait until the Foundation's colonization ship arrives, then we wait about a week or two while they set it up, and then we go down and get to work." Sera says, pressing herself against the Kitsune and smiling. "I hope this assignment never ends, truth be told. You're...The best lover I've had, and I'm well over four hundred years old." the Asari says, giggling at the thought.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah I see. Well maybe I ought to have asked the good doctor if he could have modified that to some degree to not be so potent," Lilia said with a soft sigh as she went in for some milk.

When Sera answered her question of what they'd do now, Lilia nodded, though she wouldn't mind heading back down before that, if only to see Ash at least. When Sera mentioned how old she was, Lilia's eyes grew a bit wide as she looked over at her.

"Four hundred? Wow, I didn't know. You're much more experienced at sex and whatnot than I am Sera. But to be honest hon, I wouldn't mind heading back down to the surface sooner than the week. I mean I already had fixed up my shuttle crash site pretty good, and as shuttles are insulated it would protect me against any the elements," Lilia replied, looking simply astounded by the Asari's revelation of her age. "Oh yeah, speaking of the elements down there. Zix told me that the winters down there last for twelve months give or take, and that they can be rather harsh at times. So... I'm thinking maybe set up some of the terraforming systems on the surface in various places to help keep it slightly warmer in the winter months, and maybe a tiny bit cooler in the summer months so it's more comfortable for both us and the locals. It would definitely help to increase the populations of the Warders I'm sure, like Ash," she added to Sera, giving a suggestion.