Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lilia Ashford (Mind Flayer)

"Well, when we do that, we should ask him about a mod to my breasts so I can supply you with morning milk as well, so you'll have four big breasts to feed from every morning." Sera says suggestively, moving to stand and find her bikini pieces. Zix purrs as she nuzzles against Lilia, wrapping her arms possessively around her. "Mmmm. I wouldn't mind that...Means I can also feed in the morning." the alien woman says with a swish of her tail, the Asari smirking alluringly. "Mmmm. And we can both get our meals from our wonderful, bid-dicked lover." she says, pulling on her very minimalist clothing and stretching, making sure Lilia can see every inch of her large breasts and wonderfully gropable ass.

"As for heading down to the surface, I've got no problem with that. If you have a proper lodging down there, I can clear it with the Captain, and the three of us can live down there until the week is up and the colonization ship arrives. There will be minimal presence from here, thankfully, so we'll have the entire planet to ourselves..." she says suggestively, a seductive smirk on her face.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, if you want to do that Sera, it's up to you. But I rather like you the way you are hon, just so you know," Lilia said, winking at Sera as she spoke.

After a couple of more minutes of resting, with Lilia listening to the other two, she got up and rounded up her own bikini pieces and looked around at Sera as she put on her own bikini once again. "Hmm... might want to take some warmer clothing just in case, so we'll have it and stuff. And the shuttle did crash remember, so maybe take some camping gear to fix it up the place, maybe even one of those prefab colonization houses to put together while we're down there and stuff too," Lilia told Sera, reaching over and groping her perfect ass and smirking a bit as she did. "Oh and some extra food too. I mean not that I don't like drinking the milk, but sometimes I just feel like having something... more, you know. Though despite the fact it'd be just us, I doubt that we'll get a whole lot of time for just exploring around, since we'd have to mark off the area for colonization and stuff," she added.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, it's a thought." Sera says, smirking as she's groped, returning the favor and pulling the Kitsune against her. "Hmmm. Well, our shield systems should be able to protect us against extreme weather. And you said the winters last almost a solar year? We'll have to work out how to counteract that with terraformers, or at least reduce the harshness." the Asari says, wrapping an arm around Lilia's waist and holding her against her side. "As for exploring...The only thing interesting that'll be down on that planet is you two. So I'm not going to complain." she says, beginning to usher Lilia towards the shuttle bay while keeping her hand on her hip. Zix follows behind them, remaining silent, though Lilia can practically feel the jealousy emanating from her. "Oh, and camping gear is handled. I had them send down a supply crate to make sure we've got more than enough to survive until the colony ship gets here." Sera says, as they head for the shuttle.

Once there, and once Sera has made sure it's working properly and not liable to crash, she waits for the go-ahead to take herself, Lilia, and Zix back down to the planet, landing next to Lilia's crash site, where a single squad of soldiers remains to guard it. One of whom looks completely out of it, laying against a rock next to Ash's garden, a dazed expression on his face.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Far as I can tell every season lasts almost one solar year, give or take. According to Zix, Ash, and pretty much everyone else I've spoke to about it," Lilia said with a nod of her head. "I'm sure we can figure something out though surely," she added.

"You think we're the only interesting things down there? Shit, you haven't been down there yet honey. When you get down there, you'll change that tune quickly, especially if you get grabbed by a swallow bulb, and even more especially if it's May's," Lilia told Sera with a giggle as she winked at Zix.

As Sera pretty much led her along to the shuttlebay, Lilia could almost feel Zix's stare in the back of her head, where she stopped for a moment and pulled her around and slipped an arm around her before continuing, showing equal amounts of affection towards both ladies as she laid a hand on both of their butts. "Good to hear about the camping gear. I didn't have a whole lot on my shuttle really, but I did do survival training on my home world a couple of years ago, so I was able to handle things while I was down there before," Lilia replied with a nod, looking very glad about the camping gear being already loaded up and or down there.

Loading up, Lilia took the copilot's seat and waits for them to leave, gesturing to Zix to sit down in one of the passenger seats behind the cockpit. When they arrived back down on the surface, with Lilia's crash site right next to their new landing spot, the young kitsune herm opened the airlock doors and hopped down onto the sandy beach once again. "Ha, I return, in much better fashion than last time," Lilia called out to anyone and everyone around, noticing the one soldier that was laying back against one of Ash's rocks in her garden and smirking at him.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oj? I might just want to meet this May...She sounds like fun. Though probably not as fun as you." Sera says, groping Lilia's ass as she does so, and Zix soon joins beside the kitsune, purring contentedly, and reaching over to grope the Asari's wonderful ass, causing her to chuckle seductively. "Your mate here is...Very open about her desires, isn't she, Lilia?" she asks, a smirk on her face, as Zix simply smiles and walks with them.

--------

Down on the surface, the soldiers look over at her and nod, then return to their sentry duty, the soldier leaning against the rock sighing and pulling out a small white stick, putting it in his mouth and reclining as a thin trail of white smoke begins to rise from his nostrils, the modern version of what humans from a century ago would call a 'cigarette' except without the carcinogens and a less-addictive but still potent version of the nicotine they used to be packed with, all manufactured to be smoked even in a controlled environment. "Lady, I don't know how the hell you found this planet...But I'm putting in a transfer request to be on the team that stays here." the soldier says with a bit of a contented sigh, the smokestick bobbing on his lip as he does so, and Lilia will see he's a Captain in the marines, judging by the markings on his armor.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, May was pretty fun, but she can't leave her little grove home place I don't think. And yeah Zix is pretty open about things, as am I. If you couldn't tell, hmhm," Lilia said, giggling as they played with each others asses.

"Ha, I'll bet you'd like to stay. Shouldn't be that tough to have a transfer put in for it," Lilia said to the captain with a smirk. "There's other beings here though that are really fun too though. May would love you. If you like, I'll take you and anyone else to meet her later. But you might want to be ready to have your dick raw afterwards," she added to the others with a chuckle.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"All due respect, Ms. Ashford, it's already raw after your little friend Ash had her way." the Captain says, standing with a grunt and stretching. "Shit, haven't even introduced myself. Captain Reed, 83rd Starbound Regiment." he says, saluting her and groaning at the motion. "At ease, Captain...We're not soldiers, we're scientists. You just happen to be taking orders from us." Sera says, a smirk on her face, as Zix moves forward and seems to sniff at him, causing him to raise an eyebrow curiously, Zix slowly circling him as she takes in his scent, not really offering up an explanation for her behavior.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, I'll bet Ash left you raw. But you know you loved it," Lilia said back to the captain. "And I'm Lilia Ashford. You may have heard of my papa, she's... like me, physically speaking. And she's military herself, she's a captain for the 22nd expeditionary guard to police and guard the newly colonized worlds until the governments can set up their own police and stuff," Lilia replied, shaking the captain's hand.

Lilia looked curiously at Zix as she walked around Reed, taking in his scent and everything. "This is Zix, one of the locals. Her people are, quite strong, and fearsome. Many here are quite spooked of her people, and rightly so I say, because I would not want to have to fight Zix. Because I know I'd lose if it came right down to it," Lilia said, smiling at Zix and winking at her.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, glad she's on our side...No offense, Ms. Ashford, but why is she...Why does she look so sexy, and why is she buck naked?" the Captain asks, as Zix stops in front of his crotch, inhaling deeply. "Mmm...I can smell the strength in his genes, my love...I would not object to adding him into my species' genepool during my next breeding cycle..." the alien woman says, a hand reaching up to caress the Captain's face, a smirk on her own as he stands bolt upright, clearly intimidated by the large, alien woman.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh no offense taken captain, and she's so sexy because... well... because she is sexy. She was the first of the locals I met here about... god, two weeks ago or so, give or take. And she's naked because... you know I don't know exactly," Lilia said, smirking at Reed's words as he called Zix sexy.

When Zix spoke up and said what she did, Lilia actually burst into a fit of laughter, looking at her as she caressed Reed's cheek. "I'm not against it hon, if you want to that is. You've already added me to it, might as well be as diverse as possible I say. If he's willing and up for it that is," Lilia said to her, chuckling a bit at captain Reed. "It wouldn't be for another year or so just about captain, so you've got plenty of time to prepare if you're up for it. She's quite... adept at milking people dry. I know from experience," she added to captain Reed, winking at him.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"This planet, ma'am...It sounds like a paradise for perverts." Reed says simply, moving to sit on top of the rock he had just been leaning against when the Kitsune had arrived. "Sirta hops on this fast enough, this whole planet could become one giant pleasure resort. Hell, even I'd pay top dollar if everything on this planet is as devoted to sex as Ash and this big girl is." he says, nodding to Zix near the tail end of his statement as he gently smokes his stick.

"Well, for what it's worth, that may be one of the options once we're finished researching the wildlife here. But, first and foremost is establishing a colony, so that we can actually do the research." the Asari woman at Lilia's side says, and the Kitsune will notice that as Zix moves back to her side, she takes on a barely-noticeable predatory stance, her tail swishing back and forth whenever she turns her head towards the Captain. It's clear that the large woman wants a piece of the Captain when her breeding cycle comes around, and she might not be able to resist him for that long...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, it could be even better or worse in the winter months when the locals need warmth from the cold. Maybe shack up with a few of the colonists or something, hmhm," Lilia said with a chuckle. "And much of it is from what Zix has told me. Sex is... life around here. So, yeah. Can be very fun, or very exhausting at times too," she went on to say.

Lilia couldn't help but laugh softly at Zix when she moved up beside her. "Don't jump him yet Zix, I doubt he could handle you right after getting milked dry from Ash. Hell I can barely handle that and I'm used to sex with you all now, for the most part at least," Lilia told Zix, reaching up and slipping an arm around her in a half hug. "But I wouldn't mind. We kitsune are a fairly open race all things considered," she added, giving both Zix and Reed a wink.

"Anyway, need to talk to Ash I think about maybe getting a couple of more of her people to move closer to help with the food situation. But speaking of that, since I arrived here, I've mostly sustained myself not on food, but Zix's breast milk. It's very nutritious and rejuvenated me every time I drank it, as if I'd drunk an entire meal and dessert to sustain me for at least a good twelve hours or so," Lilia said as a bit of an afterthought before heading over to Ash.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, shit. I better let the men know that they should be ready for...Encounters of the lewd variety, then." the Soldier says, nodding to Lilia and her entourage, and heading off to do just that.

Zix and Sera stay close to the kitsune, the form wrapping her tail around her waist. "Mmm...He'll make wonderful children...A shame my breeding cycle is twelve cycles off." the alien woman says, causing the Asari to giggle. As she moves over towards Ash, the warder springs up from her nap and smiles at the Kitsune. "Hey Lilia! these people you brought back are awesome! That Reed guy in particular was delicious!" the warder says, licking her lips, as Lilia will notice a strange lighter-colored bulge in one of the Warder's vines near her head.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Her tail swishing around behind her as Ash perked up upon her approach, Lilia smiled at the plant girl. "And there will be more where they came from Ash, if you don't mind that of course. In the ship in orbit up there right now, I'd say there's at least a hundred people, probably more," Lilia told Ash with a smile. "And also Ash, I know you don't like the idea, but I think if there's more Warder plants like yourself around, not here specifically, then it'll attract more of my people to here, because they'll be able to get enough food with ease to eat good. Their gardens could be down the way from here or something," she went on to say tentatively, unsure if Ash would get angry.

"So you to. Wanna head out and explore some more? Why don't we head over to those centaurs you told me about Zix. Sound good to you Sera?" Lilia said to Zix and Sera.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I dunno...I can see about sending out a feeler to talk to them. We don't like mixing our gardens, Lilia. Our roots get tangled and make life hard. But if we kept our gardens away from each other, I know a few warders who might want to move if they get a good supply of food from all your friends." the warder says, a smile on her face.

When asked where to go, Sera smirks as she leans into the Kitsune. "Well, I don't know much of this planet, but those sound pretty fun." the Asari says, as Zix purrs. "Yes, they are. Although...They share their conquests with the entire tribe...So we might be stuck there for several days if they capture us." the alien woman says, reaching a hand down to grope one of Lilia's ass cheeks, as Sera gropes the other one. "But, as I've said, they're like most creatures here. They don't kill or injure unless they have to. Mostly they just want to breed and be bred."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh they would definitely get a good supply of food from us all I guarantee you. But I meant putting their gardens like, say half a mile apart from one another at least, maybe more if you'd need more space for expansion," Lilia replied about the Warder gardens.

"I think we'll be alright Zix. What do you think they'd say or do about someone coming to trade with them? Would they let us through if we had something to trade, or if we requested to speak to their clan elder or something? And I think I could handle one or two of their females, especially with this big bad girl now," Lilia told Zix as she prepared to head out, wiggling her ass as it was groped by both of her mates.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't need to be THAT far apart. But chances are, the ones I'm thinking of contacting will agree to coming over here and setting up along the coastline. We love having access to all that water." the Warder says, waving as Lilia and her two mates begin heading northward, Sera smiling as she looks around the woods.

"This is a beautiful planet. So much prettier than Illium." the Asari says, referring to her homeworld. "Well, the Centaur care about one thing, and one thing only. Mates. Siring their children in other species, and forcing males from other species to breed their females, to ensure genetic diversity in the tribe. If we offer them enough breeders of both genders, they might be open to a friendly relationship. Of course, you'll have to find females who can actually take a Centaur's cock, and males who can actually satisfy their females." the alien says, a grin on her face. "After seeing what you can take and give, I think you can fulfil both those criteria. And I'm sure Sera would like to try being ridden by a Centaur." the alien says, Sera giggling and nodding her head. "Yup! If they're anything like human Horses from Earth, then I can probably take them. I've heard tales about those creatures, but I've never seen one up close."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Even if it's saltwater? Well I suppose you girls can purify it through some means or another," Lilia asked Ash curiously.

"Oh yeah, Illium ain't got anything on this place. And ensuring genetic diversity huh, well they'll get it if they open diplomatic ties with all of us. And yeah like Sera said, if they're anything like horses on Earth, then the Asari can easily take that. They're really stretchy, yet tight. And as for finding males to satisfy the female centaurs... well we could just let you or May get a hold of a few guys and make their dicks enlarge from that stuff, and then they can satisfy them. There's plenty of guys out there that I know would jump at an offer for a bigger dick, especially if it meant they'd be sought after for their size by females to breed," Lilia said to Zix and Sera, smirking at them both and swishing her tail around to tickle their chins. "And I've seen the earth horses before in person. They're pretty big, but I think now I'm bigger or at least as big," Lilia added.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sera giggles as her chin is tickled, wrapping an arm around Lilia. "Well, then, let's god find us some horny centaurs. You feel up to that, Zix?" the Asari asks, Zix purring as she presses into Lilia's other side, her tail wrapping around the kitsune's waist. "More than alright with it." the alien woman says, as they continue towards Centaur lands.

Eventually, the forest opens up into a massive plain, rolling hills and scattered trees marking the perfect place for centaurs to run about, and enjoy their above-average speed. As they exit the forest, however, they draw the attention of a lone Centaur, who turns and gallops toward them, slowing to a trot as he approaches. "Hail! Who seeks passage across our lands?" the man asks, his long, braided hair and the fur of his lower body pitch-black, his lower body built like a colt, and his upper body chiseled, his eight-pack abs and muscular arms on display for the three women.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lilia's fluffy tail curled around Sera, and then it moved around Zix afterwards, the kitsune showing her affection for both of her lovers. Lilia would follow Zix's lead in their journey, as she knew the lands better and whatnot. After a couple of hours, Lilia would call a halt for them to rest for a few minutes before continuing on.

When they finally reached the centaur lands with Zix at the head, Lilia sighed softly as she saw the rolling hills and plains ahead of them. "Wow, it's so beautiful. And, looks like we already got the attention of one of the locals," Lilia said, smirking at Zix and Sera before stepping in front to act as diplomat for them.

Lilia listened to the centaur man speak before bowing politely and respectfully. "Greetings good sir, my name is Lilia, and I am an explorer. This is Sera, and this is Zix, two very good friends of mine. Zix offered to lead me to your lands so that I may greet you and your people and offer my hand in friendship. My people wish to make friends with all of the peoples of this world, and we can trade with you as well. I humbly request to speak to your leaders to discuss this, if that is acceptable," Lilia replied to the centaur man.