What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟- (RJ076303)

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Lilipalace -淫魔の巣窟-

watch your minimap. You aren't stopping, you are being teleported. I forget the exact solution, but check all the walls, try reversing course, etc.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Excuse me, was wondering if anyone could provide a fresh download link for the game itself as all the old ones are dead. I was a bit late in discovering this thread, thanks

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does anyone have a full unlocked gallery for the game I really want to see the gallery and not play the game.

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a full unlocked gallery for the game I really want to see the gallery and not play the game.
Here you go buddy. delete your save folder and Replace it with this

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Here you go buddy. delete your save folder and Replace it with this
oh you get one free interweb.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry for bumping, could somebody please upload the game again?

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ooh a challenging game. That ogre took some time. Are the augment spells only useful against that other type of enemy or do they raise your power against any? Im not seeing much of a bonus worth spending a turn when I use it against other enemies.

uhduh

Reputation score

ok call me an idiot but yea.. where is this antidote ?? iv been all over the floor with the bandits and i cant find it for the life of me and theres this one teleporter blocking off a part of the floor and i cant get over it , it just keeps sending me back to another corner

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ummm could someone re upload plz XDD

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here it is, reuploaded.

password:

It should run just fine after you unpack it as long as you have Japanese unicode.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys need help to get past the 3 Orcs on BF5

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

so this was never translated right?

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You did know that someone did try but failed

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

You did know that someone did try but failed
I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a hidden one someone else did that was never posted.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like Zero said, there isn't a translation. However, ITH/Translation Aggregator does work on the game, which helps a bit.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score

I picked up the script for this before, but as stated, the translation didn't work out. I'll take another look at it myself when I'm done with Harem in Maze, but I won't promise anything.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Since I have just finished the main dungeon of this game I might do a little necro with additional info for players that can't read Japanese. The storyline is mostly obvious from CGs and most of what is needed to complete the game has been covered in this thread and on Hongfire ( ). The only thing that was problematic for me was equipment and item usage.

As far as items are concerned, fortunately most is quite obvious. Left-to-right, top-to-bottom the itmes are:

+150 hp
+80 mp
Remove negative status
+300 hp
+180 mp
max hp
max mp
Ressurect with 150 hp
Ressurect with full hp
Permanently increase max hp
Permanently increase physical attack
Permanently increase magic
Permanently increase speed
Aphrodisiac (instant GO with CG if you are alone. Remember to use it when you are alone as Cless for short period of time)
Poison (deal 999 damage to self, use to beat doppelganger)
Antidote (use to beat bandits)
Summon Sylph (use once to get new spells, I don't think its useful afterwards)
????
????
Teaches new skill. Use this on every party member.
????

Now for the equipment. Rin Umiko provided the meaning of stats in this thread, so you should be able to tell that for most weapons and armors. The order is Attack, Defense, Magic, Resistance, Speed, and Luck. I think that the bottom line of weapon and armor description is flavor text, so only few items have additional effects.

Seria second weapon: Add sleep status to attack (good for cyclop right after you get it!). Weapon 7 & 8 - ??
Cless sixth weapon (only in bonus dungeon): Adds holy property to physical attacks. Weapon 8 has 0 magic and drains some mana each turn. It likely has some positive effect as well, but I was unable to find what is it.
Ross third weapon: Add paralysis status to attack. Weapon 4: ? Weapon 8 has low attack but multiplies the effect of gamble skill by 10. This makes this skill very powerful, but watch out with gamble2 - you can easily wipe entire party out of the blue :<.

This leads us to accessories. From top to bottom:
No accessory
Resistance +5, regenerate 5 mp per turn (Seria only)
Speed +10
Luck +10
Resistance +10
?? (I can't find what the Christmas tree kanji means, but it says something about 30% damage)
Sleep resistance (Sleep is cast by blind demons and last boss on Seria)
Charm resistance (Doesn't work on red mage, don't wast time trying!! Last boss uses this on Ross)
Counterattack resistance (??)
+5 def

(page 2):
No accessory
-30 to all stats (?? Don't know what is this for)
Counter chance up by 10%
(??) - Never got this one
Resist to death status - Last boss uses this on Cless
+15 def, +15 resistance.
+70 speed
??
Counter chance up by 20%
+100 speed

Note that I don't speak Japanese and all of this is by observation or slow decipher of moonrunes. Feel free to contribute by correcting mistakes and filling gaps.

Some tips I didn't see covered elsewhere and I had to discover for myself:
-> Recast Raven every time black axeman uses earthquake (aoe) attack.
-> Anti-charm doesn't work on red mage (it is mentioned in some places, but in others it is not, so again - as of current version (7) anti-charm accessory doesn't work)
-> On one floor you find a storage room. First option is to search it, second to leave. When searching click on crates on the CG to find items. RMB to stop search.
-> If you want to get all CGs you need to get to Red Mage on two characters separately (don't delete your save from before the party is split!). This is also the only time you can get the aphrodisiac CG for Cless. Don't worry about getting Seria CG from blind demon - you can get it later (you need to get it now for Cless though).
-> Sizu from Hongfire mentions a respawning mimic chest right before Cless joins. I don't think it respawns in current version plus by this point you should have enough gold to buy everything you need.
-> The library on red mage level allows Cless to learn Mana Shield spell. I recommend using Seria for that wing though, so remember to come back here later.
-> The teleport on metal guardian level leads to secret dungeon - you can only access it after beating the game (and saving).
-> Ross has a skill called Six Sense, that reveals the number of chests on present level. Just look at the number near the end of first line - it is the number of chests.

Bonus Dungeon:
-> When you are stopped by barrier, enchant thunder to Seria weapon.
-> When you find a trapped chest that Rozz is unable to open apparently he needs high speed stat. I came back to that chest every few levels and was able to open it once I got 400 speed (with +80 speed sword and +100 speed accessory).

Bonus dungeon new skills:
Ross - Gamble 2. More powerful version of Gamble (rolls 2k9 instead of 2k6). The results are: Damage to single enemy, Damage to all enemies, Healing to entire party, Damage to Ross, Damage to entire party (hurts !), Heal all enemies.
Cless - Anti magic shell, prevents usage of all magic during encounter.
Seria - Break Force - I don't know what is the use of this. Seems a somewhat medicore magical attack.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

I have added some items from bonus dungeon to above post. Sadly it brought up more questions than answers and many items are still unknown.

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How the bloody hell do you get past the guy with the big damn axe?