What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't played the game in the longest time so I might be wrong. If I recall correctly, the only perk you get from a virgin run is the possibility to unlock an additional scene the first time you prostitute yourself where you sell your virginity. I think there is no variance in the game ending.

Reputation score
Very Late for the party here but i finally seen everything this game has to offer. Not too sure why this was really popular. Moving was Tough & Dizzy, could be better if it was in RPG maker Format.

The Only Thing which was the best for me personally is the brownie girl femdom scenes. Jesus, She ain't human right?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Very Late for the party here but i finally seen everything this game has to offer. Not too sure why this was really popular. Moving was Tough & Dizzy, could be better if it was in RPG maker Format.

The Only Thing which was the best for me personally is the brownie girl femdom scenes. Jesus, She ain't human right?

autizboyz

Reputation score

Did you actually see when this game came out? This thing is a masterpiece back in the day.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So typical of people nowadays, if someone's got a different opinion than you, you just close your ears completely off to them huh? Its why our politics is such mess, everyone is just living in their little bubbles full with their confirmation biases.

Did you actually see when this game came out? This thing is a masterpiece back in the day.
Debatable. There wasn't anything revolutionary about the game or anything, in terms of mechanics and features, but this game did sell extremely well so it must be doing something right. Not to say I didn't like the game, cuz I loved it, but it had more to do with the fact that its translated and that the heroine is such a plucky girl (especially with voice acting), I wanted to give her a hug.

autizboyz

Reputation score
So typical of people nowadays, if someone's got a different opinion than you, you just close your ears completely off to them huh? Its why our politics is such mess, everyone is just living in their little bubbles full with their confirmation biases.

Debatable. There wasn't anything revolutionary about the game or anything, in terms of mechanics and features, but this game did sell extremely well so it must be doing something right. Not to say I didn't like the game, cuz I loved it, but it had more to do with the fact that its translated and that the heroine is such a plucky girl (especially with voice acting), I wanted to give her a hug.
Its better than arguing? Especially if its a nonsense argument?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's nothing revolutionary but it has plenty of scenes, good art, corruption, non-linearity and Airi.
Can't beat Airi.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I love it when i see six new post for a dead thread, and think there is new news or the translation finished, and instead its this.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's a solid game with good art that doesn't follow the typical RPG Maker/Wolf RPG mold. Of course it was popular and arguably so. The rest is everyone has their own opinion. No reason to revive a thread just to talk bad about a game.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A long time ago i made a cheat table for this game, but my mega account got banned... anyone still have the table with all items, stats modifiers, clothings stats and so that i made long ago?. Would be appreciated since i want to replay the game with more stuff translated...

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

How do i beat the golem? It instant kills on like the 9th turn
Yes, this has been happening to me too, I've got around 230 health and it deals 300 damage, do you just have to grind?

Oh yes the 2.03 version is still on

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

o_O the anime version episode 1 is out

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone upload it on Mega or something? i can't download anything via torrents

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty standard for hentai anime, though. Amused that this doujin hentai anime company looks about as good as the "pro" hentai company that handle's Lilith's adaptions.

As to why people are impressed with this game... Well, it has the benefit of being the follow-up to LiliPalace (which is pretty excellent in its own right), and this is a hell of a game to have been made by a single dude. It's an indie game that's comparable to the output of a pro studio (with the added bonus that most of the pro studios suck at making actual games).

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Episode 2 announced. Claes makes her debut. Colour palette is very different from the source, but that won't stop viewers fapping to it.