What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

zanthexile2

Reputation score
When I start the game and try to click any of the options on the main menu, I get a buzzing noise as soon as I run my mouse over the option and nothing will click. Anyone know what's causing this?
I have had this problem as well is there a fix for this?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I finally got around to watching the hentai series and I thought it was very meh.

Aside from the altered character designs it skips most of the plot to deliver yet another low effort gonzo shlock, typical of modern hentais. And of all the ways Luna could be deflowered they went with the selling her virginity, and no tasty maiden blood either.

I mean, I still fapped to it but it could've been better.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Amusingly, there's no mention of the animated stuff on Tunnel73's page. I'm going to guess they weren't impressed.

riritzu

Reputation score
Does anyone have game savedata right before this scene? I need it. I want to listen to Luna's evil voice :p
And is it possible to win against the demonic Luna?
unknownstage.JPG

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does anyone have game savedata right before this scene? I need it. I want to listen to Luna's evil voice :p
And is it possible to win against the demonic Luna?
View attachment 15478
She's beatable. Heal up whatever damage she does to you and reflect her spells. Make sure you have the right equipment before taking her on.

riritzu

Reputation score
She's beatable. Heal up whatever damage she does to you and reflect her spells. Make sure you have the right equipment before taking her on.
Do you have the save file? If you do could you send me one? much appreciated. I can't find the save file for this stage anywhere

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Played and finished the game years ago. I didn't find this part hard so don't have a save file just before the fight.
Evil Luna isn't hard at all. It's not about grinding for levels, just play the fight once and see what's in her arsenal. Claes has the skills to either counter what Luna dishes out or nullify the damage through healing. If MP is short, players should have the appropriate items by now to make up for MP shortfalls.

riritzu

Reputation score
Plz help. I've been trying to reach that "evil Luna" stage. I did just like the walkthrough said, and now I'm stuck at: 3.dock talk to 信心深い青年. But the choice is nowhere to be seen.
dok.JPG
Second option doesn't let me buy floating item. It gives me this:
dok2.JPG
What am I doing wrong?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The shop at the docks won't sell to you unless you're wearing the hunter's brooch.

Isn't the game out in English by now? If you can't read and still persist in playing blind, you're better off getting the English release. If it's not out yet, wait until it is.
If you're playing the game with some kind of script kiddy translation hook, the fortune teller in town tells players what to do and where to go if they get stuck.

Last edited:

riritzu

Reputation score
If you're playing the game with some kind of script kiddy translation hook, the fortune teller in town tells players what to do and where to go if they get stuck.
I don't have any script translation hook tool, can I get one from you?
I'm pretty sure these steps in walkthrough lead to evil Luna stage (12):
7. sister vs hand monster, must lose
8. heroine open switch and help her, must lose too
9. to church, after pass magic circle area heroine get caught
10. if sister lose to 教団信徒 has hscene
11. if dont equip 覚醒の護符 to west room has hscene
12. VS heroine, start better use ディスペル (GoR)
What I get from these is at (7) Cless dies first then Luna dies (8)? but after that I went to church (9) from both direction: sewer and outside church going past magic circle and Luna doesn't get caught. I let the priest enemy kills Luna first then use Cless to kill him but that doesn't work. How do I make it work?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That would be the old walkthrough written in terrible English.
If you haven't already figured it out, you CANNOT get lost in this game if you ask the fortune teller for advice on where to go next. It's free and it's not exactly difficult to get to.
Every time there's a gameover, ALWAYS ask for advice from the creepy fortuneteller when given the choice. Her advice isn't that cryptic and it's usually not hard to deduce what to use/do to overcome the obstacle.

Since you're playing blind with the help of a badly written walkthrough (which I assume is https://ulmf.org/threads/lilitales-ririteiruzu.5783/page-9#post-649303), I can't really help you further since I finished this years ago and don't have any inclination to replay sections I didn't have a problem getting past. If you want more help, post what the fortune teller has to say in your current situation and I might be able to figure out what you're missing out on. Not sure why so many on this forum assume everyone else is monolingual when playing Japanese 18+ games.

Just a thought: the devout boy you're looking for isn't found at the docks. There's a church in this game, so guess where devout people usually hang around...

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hint file is telling you how to fight the evil priests in the church, so time to get moving and progress to that part of the main story.
If you're insisting on playing the game blind and the walkthrough isn't helping, what others did to get to the finish was to go around talking to everyone at every place in town. Worked for them but wasted a lot of time. You might have to do the same. See if the boy you're looking for isn't in the church.

riritzu

Reputation score
I just found out that fighting Rahad (Luna's sensei) is extremely easy. Throw 3 black powdered bombs at him and he's down :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Considering that's the same method which the creator gave as a fail-safe cheat to get past what is a very tough battle otherwise, congratulations on fluking your way through it.

That obviously implies you managed to get the shop at the port to sell to you, since he's the only one who has bombs.

riritzu

Reputation score
Hi, I got a new problem. This is probably the ultimate boss of the game. I used bombs but it said "Attack neutralized", so basically a fail. It has 5k HP and it hits hard. What am I supposed to do?
newEnemy.JPG

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're nowhere near the final boss for starters.

As the boss name implies, you can't use healing skills and the cheap method of bombs to resolve everything doesn't work.

There are two loopholes to the boss's special ability: Luna can heal herself and others without using a skill while Airi can heal herself via an attack. Use one or both loopholes to keep the party healed and then whittle him down. He's not that hard to beat once his loopholes are exploited.