What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.5]

Nothing new. It'll be out at some point in time ;P

The last update (New Year's Eve) has nearly 300 comments, any news?

This is going to come across really harsh as I've spoken to the devs of this game through messages in the past, and they seem like great people.

But in this thread they've mentioned how marketing is a powerful tool, yet no word on their product or even an image in the last 3 months. I know they use Patreon and so will post on that site before 3rd party sites like this, but it just looks so bad.

It's the whole reason I will never sign up to another patreon ever again. Constant loss of money for demo's at most, which 90% of the time stop before halfway through in production.

It's a shame because there's another dev team who I really want to financially support, but the risk is just too much.

As for Lily of the Valley. It had promise to be the greatest game of its kind, but somewhere down the line it seems like it became too much or the devs just don't know how to update fans/customers.

They're testing, they hope to release it around 3am their time which is Central European. So hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I'll have it in my patreon inbox. :)

what i heard on another forum was they waited for only 1 more scene to be translated, that was 5+ days ago :)

Edit: from other forum again,

Testing testing testing... We're so close... We're gonna release it tomorrow or tonight at [3-4 AM]"

so tomorrow maybe game out :)

what i heard on another forum was they waited for only 1 more scene to be translated, that was 5+ days ago :)

Edit: from other forum again,

Testing testing testing... We're so close... We're gonna release it tomorrow or tonight at [3-4 AM]"

so tomorrow maybe game out :)

Yea that's what they put on patreon too.

Seems like there's action, nearly 400 comments. Really hoping it's tomorrow and I get a new demo to try.

They're testing, they hope to release it around 3am their time which is Central European. So hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I'll have it in my patreon inbox. :)

Did it arrive for you?

Hey, i really liked the 3D art work! keep up the good work!

Did it arrive for you?

Nope, no word from them either. Will post here when they post on Patreon as so what's happening. :/

Nope, no word from them either. Will post here when they post on Patreon as so what's happening. :/

Mate this is looking more dodgy by the day. You're not investing in the highest paid patreon offer are you, and how long have you been paying into it?

Supposed to be 1st of Feb, nothing. Supposed to be either Feb 3rd or 4th, nothing. Supposed to be released yesterday at 3am for you guys....nothing.

Their Patreon target is going well over what they asked for, but nothing has come out of it for you guys.

I would never pay so I guess my opinion doesn't count for much, but I just feel sorry for Patreon members when it starts getting like this. Could be nothing, could be something. Just make sure you don't continued to get ripped off mate.

Mate this is looking more dodgy by the day. You're not investing in the highest paid patreon offer are you, and how long have you been paying into it?

Supposed to be 1st of Feb, nothing. Supposed to be either Feb 3rd or 4th, nothing. Supposed to be released yesterday at 3am for you guys....nothing.

Their Patreon target is going well over what they asked for, but nothing has come out of it for you guys.

I would never pay so I guess my opinion doesn't count for much, but I just feel sorry for Patreon members when it starts getting like this. Could be nothing, could be something. Just make sure you don't continued to get ripped off mate.
I've been paying the top tier since near the beginning of the campaign, I don't mind waiting. Yes it's annoying when it doesn't get released when it's promised, it is very good when It's released. I know it's a long wait but they come through in the end.

I've been paying the top tier since near the beginning of the campaign, I don't mind waiting. Yes it's annoying when it doesn't get released when it's promised, it is very good when It's released. I know it's a long wait but they come through in the end.

Agreed, thus far it's been one of the best and highest quality patreon games I've seen.

This is taking so long, and I rarely open this account. Uuughh

Last edited:

While I understand your frustration, a lot of new events were already contained in the past version (and could be unlocked if you edited the game files), meaning that it's probably not a case of "creator ran out of air", but real life shit getting in the way.

That's just an educated guess, though.

I'm currently downloading 0.6 now. :)
Just a message to other patrons. Don't be a c*nt and leak it because it's not right to the other patrons who waited and payed for the top tier.
Time to go spend some time with Lily ;)

well i have leaked verison, found it after 2 searthes... kek

Edit: dont sue me,

well i have leaked verison, found it after 2 searthes... kek

Edit: dont sue me,

Seems like there are some c*nts out there who don't appreciate the hard work people put in and want everything for free...
Could have at least waited a week or two before leaking...

Last edited:

what scenes were added in v.06?

Back