What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.5]

After v0.4 this game goes down. I didnt let her husband touch her and l didnt see any scene. Father in law and bar scene was a good ntr but after, you dont see any scene like that. If you want to love story do that but dont say its a ntr game because its not. Accidentally grobe, accidentally bl, accidentally see panty(bend down, bend down, its enough l think.:p)every thing is accidentally. When ntr begins, end of the game? It was a great game and you ruin it. Why you change the road after 0.4? Game turns a cheap ecchi.

this is my humble opinion. If everyone like 0.5 and 0.6 go like that. May be l did something wrong l didnt see every scene but l try every options but nothing. Except husband scene. Now l think, l never see husband scene if l can choose.:D

Sorry for my english.

thats because this game goes slower you can do more and more things as it goes on but she doesnt just go full super slut like most other games

After v0.4 this game goes down. I didnt let her husband touch her and l didnt see any scene. Father in law and bar scene was a good ntr but after, you dont see any scene like that. If you want to love story do that but dont say its a ntr game because its not.

I don't understand your complain. Is it about a lack of sex scenes, or the type of sex scenes?

Despite my complaints at the lack of info from devs the last couple of months, I still stand by the fact that P & P know how to write a story. I've not seen anything from V.06, but they know how to write an erotic setting.

Its doesn't go from ass flash, to handjob, to blowjob, to fuck, to anal, to orgy, etc etc. Whilst some of it is very tongue in cheek on how outcomes do happen, the majority of it is done on a realistic level when people get horny.

I think the guy making his own complaint is more into scenes going from soft to hardcore and no dips between story. He's not wrong on that, but he's missing the point that Lily's story is not full on hardcore. As I said, very tongue in cheek in sections but overall it's written very well for an erotic game.

as much as id like to see lily involved in a gangbang type scene, im reminded of all the 1000s of other games where the married woman turns into a slut over night and am glad P and P is taking their time with her corruption. the game would get boring really fast and with the "almost prudish" personality theyve given her, its almost refreshing that she hasnt become a full blown slut, as of v4 atleast.

I don't understand your complain. Is it about a lack of sex scenes, or the type of sex scenes?

Both.:)

thats because this game goes slower you can do more and more things as it goes on but she doesnt just go full super slut like most other games

There is no such a game. All patreon's game is so slow and story is so bad. That damn story l cant stand them. Game first release Over one year ago but still grobe scene. 0.7 release and he said "a minor grobe scene added" .:D I dont even border myself to give coment that games.

This game was realy good. But Store scene so lame. Hes peeping but she go outside whit underwear. He doesnt have to border hisself to peep. Also he was grobe her later. Gym scene; damn he gave lots of efor for that scene but is it necesary? I wanna see her bounch on the ball? Is it count a scene?

Whatever! This is my opinion. Your opinion different from me l repect that. If you like the game that the only important thing.

May be I didnt explain myself correctly. May be offend someone but not l wanna do that because my english not enough to explain every thing correctly. Sorry about that.

There is no such a game. All patreon's game is so slow and story is so bad. That damn story l cant stand them. Game first release Over one year ago but still grobe scene. 0.7 release and he said "a minor grobe scene added" .:D I dont even border myself to give coment that games.

This game was realy good. But Store scene so lame. Hes peeping but she go outside whit underwear. He doesnt have to border hisself to peep. Also he was grobe her later. Gym scene; damn he gave lots of efor for that scene but is it necesary? I wanna see her bounch on the ball? Is it count a scene?

Whatever! This is my opinion. Your opinion different from me l repect that. If you like the game that the only important thing.

May be I didnt explain myself correctly. May be offend someone but not l wanna do that because my english not enough to explain every thing correctly. Sorry about that.

I think there are enough sex (penetration sex) scenes in the game already. It's far from just gropes and teasing.

I agree about the clothing store scene. It was kind of pointless for him to spy on her, if he was about to see and touch her when she comes out in her underwear. Would've made more sense if he would spy only if she says no to him taking her measurements. But I digress, no dev is perfect.

You know there is much more than bouncing on a ball in the fitness scene, right? After she's done with the workout...

And you don't have to excuse yourself for having a different opinion.

Perhaps he spies to up his courage?

Like me when I'm in a cake shop. I could go right up to the counter and take what I want, but I'd rather stand there and drift into a day dream of how I live in a land of sexy cakes. Then I come back to reality and lunge at the tasty treat I want :D

As for Lily in a gangbang. I hope this doesn't happen. Perhaps a swingers scene with her friend Nicole and the guys they're partners with. But as far as gangbangs go, Lily has a very dominant side that she hides well, I'd hate to see her turn ultra slut and risk her marriage completely just for the sake of some serious multi-cock. Or if she is in one, have Nick there as part of it as well. About 2-3 guys including Nick and then Lily having the time of her life.

Ricks lesson, The Doktors, the Girlfriend and go to the mens locker room!

can somebody tell me where the gym is after the visit of the neighbor she tells to go to the gym but cant find it

can somebody tell me where the gym is after the visit of the neighbor she tells to go to the gym but cant find it

West from the diner where she works. The first door is a clothing store, the second is the gym.

Ricks lesson, The Doktors, the Girlfriend and go to the mens locker room!

When Rick ofice: she says "I wear that costume only in your dream" and storm out office. When doctor office: "what the hell are you doing" and storm out of office. Locker room "I dont let you take my foto" she said and storm out locker room. Nicole house: "I dont want to hair cut" and storm out of the house "by the way I hate nicole.":) I dont stand her when she is at the scenes. At the bar: "I dont wear that uniform" and storm out bar. At the massage: "I dont take out my underwear." and everything same earlyer release. I go every where whit full horny.

I see store and gym scene I saw them and almost same scenes earlyer release. Am I miss something? They say there's a scene whit father in law but I didnt close scene like that. After 0.4 I never see her father.:confused:

May be walkthrough or saves help me. I try every possible scenario but l couldnt change anything.

Last edited:

May be walkthrough or saves help me. I try every possible scenario but l couldnt change anything.
Search for "walkthrough" in this topic and you'll find it.
You're basically missing every sex scene in the game.

I'll update the walkthrough soon
the save files that I put in that walkthrough aren't useful anymore
they're buggy
so I'm playing from the beginning of the game and I'll upload them again.
some scenes are changed so I need to edit the walkthrough a little bit and also I'm reading it now and look at those shitty spelling and grammar mistakes that I had .
once I said meat instead of meet LOL,
by the way so sorry about them :D
still working on my English and I've improved it a lot since the last update of the game. ( at least I think so)
the v06 update contains some funny part that I laugh a lot
even though this game is about sex it's great to have some scenes like this

I'll update the walkthrough soon
the save files that I put in that walkthrough aren't useful anymore
they're buggy
so I'm playing from the beginning of the game and I'll upload them again.
some scenes are changed so I need to edit the walkthrough a little bit and also I'm reading it now and look at those shitty spelling and grammar mistakes that I had .
once I said meat instead of meet LOL,
by the way so sorry about them :D
still working on my English and I've improved it a lot since the last update of the game. ( at least I think so)
the v06 update contains some funny part that I laugh a lot
even though this game is about sex it's great to have some scenes like this

You're English is great mate and I'm sure your guide work is much appreciated. Which scenes have been altered? I may not have seen the original scenes as I played v4 as my first playthrough.

You're English is great mate and I'm sure your guide work is much appreciated. Which scenes have been altered? I may not have seen the original scenes as I played v4 as my first playthrough.
if you played v4 you've seen the original scenes
since the v5 they've changed some of the scenes like hypnotherapist but they haven't changed that much just one animation and that's all
but they changed lots of events and switches that made the savefiles buggy
so if you have the v4 savefile it's better to play it from the beginning
v5 contains one day of playing and some scenes of Fred, Rick, Mike, Nichole, the husband and included some toilet and bar scenes too
v6 has two days of playing and contain hypnotherapist second scene, gynecologist second scene, husband scene, Nichole, Rick, Marcel, boutique guy, massage center and so on...
I think I'm ruining the game for you :D but the v6 is something else specially when you visit the doctor and the coach

if you played v4 you've seen the original scenes
since the v5 they've changed some of the scenes like hypnotherapist but they haven't changed that much just one animation and that's all
but they changed lots of events and switches that made the savefiles buggy
so if you have the v4 savefile it's better to play it from the beginning
v5 contains one day of playing and some scenes of Fred, Rick, Mike, Nichole, the husband and included some toilet and bar scenes too
v6 has two days of playing and contain hypnotherapist second scene, gynecologist second scene, husband scene, Nichole, Rick, Marcel, boutique guy, massage center and so on...
I think I'm ruining the game for you :D but the v6 is something else specially when you visit the doctor and the coach

Nah you've not spoilt anything mate. I was looking at another website for another game, and there was a Lily ot Valley page on their. From what the guy was saying, it sounds like Lily has turned into a bimbo in what she does at the gym's secret scene.

I could be wrong as I'm only going off what the guy describes and not the actual script, but I truly hope Lily hasn't been ruined.

What I might do is play V5 all over again but this time keep her from doing all things to betray Nick. This way when I get to V6 she will still have self respect.

What I might do is play V5 all over again but this time keep her from doing all things to betray Nick. This way when I get to V6 she will still have self respect.
I'll upload two savefile in my future walkthrough one for slutty Lily and one for innocent (both for v5 and v6)
as I finished it you can use the slutty one beside your save to have all scenes

Last edited:

I'll upload two savefile in my future walkthrough one for slutty Lily and one for innocent (both for v5 and v6)
as I finished it you can use the slutty one beside your save to have all scenes

Nah its fine mate, but I'm sure others will appreciate it.

What I was getting at was that Lily could be portrayed as either a loving wife and strong woman, or a woman who knows what she wants to enhance her sex life and will do what she wants whilst making sure others know their place.

From the sounds of the scene at the gym though, it sounds more like Lily has been turned into a stupid bimbo who felt sorry for someone and let them f**k her up her a**e. Perhaps its just me, but it sounds like that scene could have been written much better, but again I'm only going of how someone described the scene in text.

From the sounds of the scene at the gym though, it sounds more like Lily has been turned into a stupid bimbo who felt sorry for someone and let them f**k her up her a**e. Perhaps its just me, but it sounds like that scene could have been written much better, but again I'm only going of how someone described the scene in text.

Lily is in this scene not a bimbo, in the doctor scenes maybe, the emotion in the scene is not sympathy its wrath. In the most scenes is Lily the Boss. So i think she is more like a mistess as a bimbo.

Nah its fine mate, but I'm sure others will appreciate it.

What I was getting at was that Lily could be portrayed as either a loving wife and strong woman, or a woman who knows what she wants to enhance her sex life and will do what she wants whilst making sure others know their place.

First of all, doctor is changing her step by step. And who says you must do that scene that way. If you want to be strong and loving wife, it's there :)
Everything in game the player decides, except for few scenes. Saying that could be written much better because someone went other path that you don't like is not right imo :p

Back