What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.4]

Seriously, I've seen more fucking Hentai games than you can imagine. I've been around here for longer than half your fucking life. You really want to get on me? I was a goddamn lurker for a good 5 years...Then I became a contributor... Then I gave up on that and left for greener pastures...

Yes, I lurked. Yes, I also didn't. Yes, now I don't give two fucks. I've been both a legend and a joke. I don't care which you decide I am now. Either way I am more than you...

There's a reason my green goddamn bar is up so high with so few posts. I'm a man of few words. But I get fucking pissed off.
Jesus Christ.
You're embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i think Lily should be wearing a wedding ring, and i really wish you would add parenthesis around the parts when theyre thinking because its hard to determine who theyre talking to sometimes.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i think Lily should be wearing a wedding ring, and i really wish you would add parenthesis around the parts when theyre thinking because its hard to determine who theyre talking to sometimes.
An idea for that is to change the font color for when they are thinking.

winter0s

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

An idea for that is to change the font color for when they are thinking.
I mostly didn't have an issue with this, but that seems like a good way to organize conversations/thoughts.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Doob, you sound really pathetic. Stop patting yourself on the back for doing something we've all done. You remember FF8? The game that came out 17 years ago, on a forum that you need to be 18 or older to be on? Congrats, that means everyone here was alive when it came out. And if we're not JUST old enough to be on this forum, then we would have been old enough to own or play the game. Also, you were never a legend here, not to my knowledge. You joined 2 years after THIS forum started, but this is the third forum this community has had, so you're still a youngin here. And you're trolling for respect that we shouldn't know whether to give you any cuz we don't know anything about you while calling everyone children, despite you not knowing anything about them? Smell the hypocrisy, son.

Having said that, Doob brought up a good point before he embarrassed himself. Text skip would be a good addition.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game just becomeeeeeeee the 1st one on my favorite list ,u have my respect .:p keeeeeep the goood job ,the game is going so goood so good so goood:D:D i barely have words :p

flarglberg

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a tight, really awesome game. Lately, all the 3D NTR games have seemed to bleed together, but this one set the bar very high indeed for the others so congratulations. It was good enough to merit a text wall, in fact.

Quick Positive Notes:

I'm particularly impressed with the high quality of the images and of the animations. It's really hard to get timing right in a maker that wasn't build to support GIFs, so the animations are made even more impressive because of that. Also was a huge fan of the pacing in this game. A lot of games that I've played wasted a lot of potential by going too big too fast. This game seems like it's in there for the long haul story wise, which I appreciate. Overall there really isn't that much there for me to nitpick because it was a really positive experience, so please take whatever suggestions I have with a grain of salt.

Couple of Suggestions:

A text skip button would be amazing. A tutorial in the beginning sort of directing me where to go would also be nice too. Flashing dots helped with that, but having to find a lot of stuff out on my own at the beginning made me afraid that I was missing stuff elsewhere.

Aesthetically the game is pretty great. The CG's are awesome for a 3D game. However I'm pretty sure that the eastern part of town was added in much later because the tilesets are so totally different. I get that it's a different part of town, but throwing some stuff in from the other tileset to the western part will make things seem a bit more uniform between the east and west. At least add the beach or something?

Would love a couple of choices coming from other characters besides Lily. Obviously every player would choose the more corrupting H-scene when given the chance so I think it takes me out of the story when I have to choose in that way. A cool turnaround on that to avoid the problem is giving choices to other characters to corrupt Lily. This one could just be me.

Also, a small error. At some point I equipped the casual clothes and I could not put them on after for the rest of the game because they needed to be washed. I apologize if this has been covered before, but is there a way to do that? I liked those clothes.

Anyway, great effort so far mate and really looking forward to more in the future! :D

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If we're talking suggestions....

Can I ask that you put names on buildings so that they are identifiable (commercial buildings, eg library, massage parlour etc) - otherwise they can be quite hard to find initially :)

zanafer7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Really I enjoyed the Dominique event, I hope he gets lily,After all is time already for him to have a new flesh:D:D

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I played 0.4 a couple of days ago and was impressed by the quality of the game.
Interesting characters, well written scenes and gorgeous visuals.

So far it was a steady progress, with light scenes and teasing, but now we finally got some NTR action, and it was great.
None of the scenes felt forced and artificial. And what I liked most - is that the sex scenes were not just a couple of renders and two lines of oh-s and ah-s, but lengthy sections with dialogue, multiple renders and animations, and even a choice or two in the mix.
Speaking of choices, the game is rather linear so far, but the player has a good amount of control over Lily's depravity. It mostly involves the option to say no in certain situations and therefore avoid the infidelity moments. And I hope we could see some consequences of those choices further down the line.

The 3D renders are simply the best I've seen in an RPG Maker game, with gorgeous characters and beautiful scenery. No ugly clothing clipping, or rugged genital morphs and textures.
And the animations are the cherry on top of the cake. No two frame, janky moving, rigid gifs. And no poorly fitted, pre-purchased products. But very fluid and well made custom animations.
I really like the dev's technique regarding those. Instead of loosing quality on gifs or some video compression, they're using strings of images - keeping the quality consistent. Another neat feature is the option to stop the animation on player interaction - so you can skip it quickly, or lay back and enjoy the view as long as you want.
It looks very flexible from developer's standpoint - he control the speed and even skip or add frames as the situations requires it.

Without a doubt, my favorite Patreon project.

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, played it again, and my imho:
1. It needed text skip button (for games with different story paths always needed text skip)
2. It needed auto dash/run option (my poor shift button =P)
3. It needed option to show character stand picture in her current outfit somewhere in the screen corner or in profile option (mirror in her house is good but not enough) - many games of such genre has option like this (for examples scgarden games, Malise and the Machine etc.), its helps to create visual atmosphere and works very good.
4. Many dialogues in this game goes with sg rendered backgrounds its good, but for dialogues without such backgrounds will be nice to have some character portraits maybe even with different emotions like in most VN type games, for the same reason that I meant above.

Nice to see that heroine actually have some personality and plot not like in some silly hentai "oh I'm raped"-"oh I'm cock slave now" =P , hope to see her to be smart little slut like her girlfriend =)
Good work overall, keep up the mark.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, played it again, and my imho:
1. It needed text skip button (for games with different story paths always needed text skip)
W+Enter
That's the text skip. It's not super fast, but at least you don't have to spam the poor Enter key :)

p.s. Good suggestions, btw.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We'd like to thank you for the kind words and recommendations.
We constantly listen to your feedback and we try to implement whatever is possible. Recently, we added a text skipping script and we've changed the code of the restaurant [simplified]. We're also planning to implement a fast travel option connected to taxi, as well as "thoughts in brackets" in v0.5.
In V.0.4 we added 129 new cg's and 9 Animations. Also we branched the game quite a lot...
Update should last for around one and a half hours with ideal route. Even then we are sure that you need to replay the update again so you can see all the content that we've created.
There is also one "hidden" scene that we added. Soon we'll make a post on our patreon page about all the scenes in case you missed some. :)

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you guys are definitely doing high quality work cause it shows. since youre making the game to have several routes lily can take, i have a feeling this will probably be one of the best replayable games ill have the pleasure playing.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if i go to the $10 option is that instant access?

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there some h-scenes with fred on v0.4? if thats the case, how can I trigger them?? :confused:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are there some h-scenes with fred on v0.4? if thats the case, how can I trigger them?? :confused:
There is more than one of those. The first happens automatically at the end of the first 0.4 day, if you met a certain criteria. You must accept all the drinks at the bar. Then there's either an amount of depravity required or getting all the way with the bj in the bathroom. So, lose the darts game and keep your end of the deal with the guy in the toilet.

Last edited:

ramono88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is more than one of those. The first happens automatically at the end of the first 0.4 day, if you met a certain criteria. You must accept all the drinks at the bar. Then there's either an amount of depravity required or getting all the way with the bj in the bathroom. So, lose the darts game and keep your end of the deal with the guy in the toilet.
Sooo it all depends on that night, thx man :)

xpyke

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo it all depends on that night, thx man :)
I found another scene after this one, inside the spoiler:

The night after the automatic scene you will feel hot again and will take a bath, if you had sex with fred the night before you will confront him again and can start the sex scene, during it your husband will arrive, you can choose what to do, have sex with the husband or go upstairs again and fuck fred.