What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know of a game like this that features [at least some degree of] consensual sex? For example, in the player's character is a succubus who can opt to charm (and then drain) enemies thru sprite sex to restore her HP. Granted, they always die after the fact, but still.

Generally speaking, I'd just rather not have to play as either a female character who constantly gets raped by anything that moves or a male character who need rape everything in his path because reasons.

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Does anyone know of a game like this that features [at least some degree of] consensual sex? For example, in the player's character is a succubus who can opt to charm (and then drain) enemies thru sprite sex to restore her HP. Granted, they always die after the fact, but still.

Generally speaking, I'd just rather not have to play as either a female character who constantly gets raped by anything that moves or a male character who need rape everything in his path because reasons.
The best thing that comes to my mind is

You have a charm move, and you can willingly fuck some enemies, you can still get raped though

Also Vitamin Quest, which is a RPGMaker game. It does feature a couple of sprite scenes during fight and consensual sex

found a good looking fighting game i dont know if there is a link here yet so ill post it
Already on the list, Mong girl fight

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I played this for the heck of it and am already stuck. Any leads? I got the dvd.
Tried it as well, and you need to open the dvd box and put the disc in the player.

Got to the 5x5 grid puzzle myself, figured out that the clocks and and probably the sweets have something to do with it, but it't not enough...

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the grid puzzle you need to also wash away the tiles on the bathroom to reveal squares. You'll find the big square area you need to individually click the tiles of if you look at the mirror within the last unlocked room. The grid will then have stars for the clock, circles for the sweets, and squares for said tiles.

Don't look at the actual numerical value of the clocks (IE: 3:20) but instead look at the roman value of each arm (IE III:IV). You have to put the star in the grid as if it was a X;Y coordinate (IE 3;4).

Zombie09

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck. Have the sex toy and the glass and no idea what to do now. Got a hint?

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't recall if the last room is unlocked at that point. For the glass, you need to find the vibrator (forgot how to) and use it on the last girl, then use the glass on her afterwards. If I remember well, you need to use the full glass on one of the posters, then use the remaining glass on the balance on the first room to have it be balanced.

The sex toy, you need to find the lubricant and then use it on the butt thing in the first room, then you use the sex toy on it.

Don't ask me what the shampoo is for. I gave up after exhausting all items except for that one.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can dissasemble shampoo to get golden shaft.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's reassuring. Still not motivated enough to go through everything again if I'll end up needing yet another golden ball for that thing over the furniture in the first room, however. Assuming the shaft goes into the shaft shaped hole, that is.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe you guys could make a thread about the actual game and discuss it there, instead of constantly bumping the sprite thread?

Just a thought.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

Maybe you guys could make a thread about the actual game and discuss it there, instead of constantly bumping the sprite thread?

Just a thought.
Well since the thread is stickied, they aren't actually bumping it lol.

But yea, there is a thread open for discussion

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im pretty sure this is not on the list so heres a pretty good looking one

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

im pretty sure this is not on the list so heres a pretty good looking one

It's on the list under a Japanese name

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Played through ViotoXica yesterday
CockVore is under-represented, underrated and underappreciated in the hentai gaming community

Oh, and here is a game that has sprites in it, its an FPS game

I made a thread for it, but it didn't get a lot of traffic

and there's this top down shooter over here, I think it counts as sprites

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Alright, due to the recent issues with the forum I've been reminded how it would be a major pain to rebuild the thread from scratch if the forum accidentally failed completely, deleting all threads with it. So I made a backup of the thread code. Even though the new version of vbulleting makes some really weird code. It transforms • symbols into numbers. And I'm not quite sure why. Didn't happen before the forum update.

So yeah, everything is safe and sound now!

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
All of the game links are useless now. They all have to be re-edited to fit ulmf's new system.
I noticed that, and I'm a bit sad honestly.. It will take me a big fucking while to re-do the links and I'm not currently able to.

Also the search box is not working at all, so yeah there goes that.

The thread will probably be unusable for a month or so, link wise. You can all still see the names of the games, thankfully.. I literally have to re-do the entire list.

Last edited:

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe another kind of support rather than a list of links on a thread would be easier to use and to compile. Just suggesting something like a Google Drive Sheet for an infinite list or any other better thing, cause the limits of a forum post made the Thread a bit confusing to use beyond the first Post.