What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't think that's a bad idea, long as any ones on ulmf still linked ofc. Ulmf's kinda a hub anyway :whistle::coffee:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That's perfectly fine, not like we don't allow links to outside sites or anything here anyway.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for this list! It'll be very helpful to me..for research purposes

Pingas1137

Reputation score
found a rather high quality WIP dunno if yall already know about it.... and heres the new DL site

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
found a game not yet added to the list

Silverfrostwolf

Reputation score
I don't remember the name of the game (I know it was on this list and can't find it rn) the game where you play as a heroine trying to save the city and the first boss is robot arms and lasers

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I don't remember the name of the game (I know it was on this list and can't find it rn) the game where you play as a heroine trying to save the city and the first boss is robot arms and lasers
It's probably already on the list, feel free to look for it lol :p

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just updated FSA to 0.74. Using a new animation system for the sex, but it's not fully implemented yet (namely because of only having 2 characters done so far). Bebecake did a wonderful job on the animation, and I used all the frames with a special layered system to implement a lot of variations in-game. Here's a sample gif but it's much faster and lacks the variations (and not to mention the climax): Can't wait to commission more characters! Hopefully my Patreon will pick up so I can start getting them faster. :D
Another example, but using Mr. Placeholder Guy:

Nuula

Lurker
Reputation score
This is driving me nuts, what was that sprite based game with the green haired girl who could summon monsters to attack and do the nasty against her enemies.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure someone might asked this before but I'm too lazy to back track entire log here.
So, what do you guys recommend out of all list?
Is there any most fappble stuff other than Blueforest?