What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
(Usagi and the dream island) just came out. Only in Japanese, no ulmf thread that I know of, yet.
Great animations if you ask me. I enjoyed it.
Do you have a save file for this? :D

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
It tells you where to go for that at the end of the credits, though in Japanese.
Go back to the very first level, and in the underground area find the little slug guy you can talk to. Talk to him repeatedly until something happens (about 10 times).

TIP: Press up to enter the house at the beginning for an extra life. Also don't be stupid like me and not realize you need to press up to also leave.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you! I can't defeat the bat boss and honestly her moveset is frustrating :'(

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you! I can't defeat the bat boss and honestly her moveset is frustrating :'(
Get the potion throw powerup from the mushroom girl and just kinda throw it at her a lot, along with the boss powerup from stage 1 doing some damage. Otherwise just focus on dodging.
I'll be honest though, I never beat the 4th boss without the cheat that's in-game. If you lose to a boss enough you get a text box come up before the fight, the 2nd option is basically just an insta win.
The last boss was also pretty hard, but I think I managed to beat it eventually.

ZyosRed

Reputation score
When you run , nothing happens as a dmp file is created.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like it’s on the english dlsite as well now. Game still in Japanese, though.

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
Another good looking game just came out. Haven’t played it yet, but I enjoyed their previous game which looks similar.

Ripfire

Reputation score
Greetings, I have checked this list and I have not been able to find sprites of NONKI games, I need it to create an erotic game using the openbor engine. Any help will be well received. Thank you

Saludos, he chequeado esta lista y no he podido encontrar sprite de los juegos de NONKI, lo necesito para crear un juego erotico usando el motor openbor. Cualquier ayuda sera bien resibido. Gracias

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Greetings, I have checked this list and I have not been able to find sprites of NONKI games
You're looking for a 2D Fighter Maker sprite extractor, this is the wrong place to ask. Try creating a thread in https://ulmf.org/forums/h-game-discussions-tech-help-recommendations.323/ or look for tech discussions about more popular 2dk2 games like oneshyota.

Pides un extractor para juegos 2dk2, sigue el consejo arriba. Me acuerdo de un sprite_sound_ripper (?) programa que era compatible, pero no sé donde encontrarlo de nuevo.
edit/PS: you can keep it in English. Most people here use, and are used to terrible English. Some are even able to read machine translations :eek:

Last edited:

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Greetings, I have checked this list and I have not been able to find sprites of NONKI games, I need it to create an erotic game using the openbor engine. Any help will be well received. Thank you

Saludos, he chequeado esta lista y no he podido encontrar sprite de los juegos de NONKI, lo necesito para crear un juego erotico usando el motor openbor. Cualquier ayuda sera bien resibido. Gracias
You've gotta get a smaller signature. That or put your current one in a spoiler.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This one looks kinda good, and game is already out for grab on cat site.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This one looks kinda good, and game is already out for grab on cat site.
No sprite sex, just huge CGs.

tenjoou

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I'm here to make something like a Request (Kind off) i am looking for [August Arm] and i found it on a Threat made here but "it" was deleted. Does someone knows where could i find it?

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I'm here to make something like a Request (Kind off) i am looking for [August Arm] and i found it on a Threat made here but "it" was deleted. Does someone knows where could i find it?
Try hentaibedta, and please keep in mind that asking for links on this forum can get you banned.

AwsumO2000

Reputation score
Hey, long time lurker here;

敗走のラストダンジョン~屈辱の女武闘家イリーナ~ looks promising