What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Delahusko

Reputation score
Quite happy to see the thread become alive once more, can't wait to see what y'all scrounge up from the depths of the web that I can add to my NSFW-Folder.:sneaky:

Last edited:

Nakhranoth

Reputation score
This seems to contain sprite sex, and I'm curious as to what the game is actually about, sadly I haven't been able to find it anywhere online.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Amada0721

Reputation score
The demos I played of that game don't feature animated pixel rape. Do the new ones have actually animated sprites?
The Demo included "Anul fuck", "Lay eggs in ass" and "Mass hatching" pixel animation.
However, the sprite on the offending side was simplified in this game. Did you need that too?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This one looks kinda good, and game is already out for grab on cat site.
In case anyone's interested, this game has a sequel!

Some part of it are side-by side story with the 1st one, taking view from the white one instead, so it's kinda sequel/side story mix. The game now features more animation (1 for stopping at grey part for CG, and one for stopping at pink part for animation). There's also multiple ending (although I only managed to get ending where only the green die, and the green+blue die)

mimic22

Reputation score
Excuse me, i would like to ask a question here even if i am not sur it is the right place.

The first game of the list, "Adventure of Garnet" seems to be abandoned by his maker, so i would like to continue his game or just use his art, but i can't seem to find a way to ask him the permission to do so.

Do you have any advice about what to do ? Thank you very much !

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
Excuse me, i would like to ask a question here even if i am not sur it is the right place.

The first game of the list, "Adventure of Garnet" seems to be abandoned by his maker, so i would like to continue his game or just use his art, but i can't seem to find a way to ask him the permission to do so.

Do you have any advice about what to do ? Thank you very much !
I think it's safe to say that the original AoG is abandonware. I still wouldn't use his art without permission, but considering he's been inactive for a long while I'm afraid you're out of luck.

mimic22

Reputation score
Thank you for your answer, i think i will take the risk then, it's a non profit project ether ways.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone remember that one action/rpg game where you play as a little girl and her dog. The h-scenes were cut ins and actually pretty good quality. Gameplay was pretty good too. Was actually a pretty big game that as far as I know is still in development. I can't remember the name of it and I'm curious what's been going on with it recently.

Teh Imprisoned

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sounds like you're talking about the game done by "@jasin_maitora" on twitter, it's being given out for free, and has an all-ages and R-18 version? It just hit 6.0 not too long ago and has been getting a bunch of hotfixes recently too. But it's loli, which is why I didn't link it directly.

Nakhranoth

Reputation score
Another one on dlsite that seems to have sprite sex

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score
another one on dlsite:
I appreciate your effort but that was added like a month ago :D