Sex Machine

Patreon -
Fantia -
Ci-en -

Project Status:
Prototype
Link -

About Us
Hey. I'm TheUnsaid and I'm currently working with on a project. UraMomo is Japanese and I'm American. His english isn't the best but we're putting in an effort to work together. I'm the programmer and he's the artist. Seems like he was doing solo art for a bit before we found each other. He's a pretty hard worker! The current progress of Sex Machine as of 12/28/2019 was done within 3 WEEKS of us meeting.
Can you believe that?
Not to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty confident in my programming ability. I just didn't expect him to pump out art assets so quickly.
Though to be completely fair, the tileset was purchased to speed things up. He's really only working on character sprites and the sex content.

Description
Sex Machine is a, battlefuck JRPG. Wow... labels are powerful. I really summarized the basic premise in under 5 words.

The game takes place in a certain facility where the hero Igrec is in. The facility is full of autonomous sex androids.

We have a pretty good idea of what the plot is going to be, but for now we want to focus on the gameplay. I'm a big fan of sci-fi so there's a lot I personally want to do as well. Since the game's still in the prototype phase, we really don't want to give too many details as everything's subject to change.

Controls
Arrow Keys to move
Z - Select
X - Back / Menu
Ctrl - Skip

Ah... if you want to test the lighting system press Ctrl+Z while you're in the overworld. Honestly... it doesn't look that good so I might just scrap it.

Now with all that out of the way, I'd just like to talk to you guys for a minute about random stuff.

From a design perspective, I've taken the lead on the game. This is a game design idea I've had for a while now. After experiencing my first battlefuck style game in Milky Quest, I always wanted to make a game where the sex doesn't actually "stop" while selecting commands. That's partially where this game's design challenge stemmed from. As I was designing all I could think about was that girls irl have their tastes. Some girls like some movements and some girls don't. Some girls enjoy certain acts while others don't. If you want to please a girl as a man you'll have to be aware of their unique traits. Now how do you express that in a game? Well.... you could have status effects. I guess... Like some girls are weak to paralysis. Some girls are weak to burn... but you know... that really doesn't reverberate throughout the entire experience. So that's where my "learning" the girl's "habits" system came in.

But... learning a pattern is a one time thing. If you learn the pattern does that mean you won? If you can't does that mean you lose? That sounds too straightforward and boring. There has to be an element of randomness there. That's where the pink diamonds, skill and speed manipulation system came in.

So as a whole I'm pretty proud of the general system we made. I feel like it's rewarding to understand how the girls move, while dealing with the enemies skills.

I think I did a relatively good job with the enemy AI as well.

As a prototype we'd love to have feedback on the game system.

I'm personally interested in if you guys think the hearts should be persistent or not? Currently they are per-battle but I don't know if they should be.
How random do you guys feel the game is? Is it too punishing?
Is it too easy?
Do you think certain skills are too powerful? Too weak?

Are there any fundamental changes to the system you'd like to see?

For now the demo will be free considering we want to reach as many people as possible for as much feedback as possible.
Future demos most likely will not...

We'll still post publicly about the changes we're making as we work so if you want to lightly follow our development that's A.OK.

That said any support would be appreciated

:giggle:

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Do you guys have a circle name or something? Normally, threads have the name of the developer as a tag.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Do you guys have a circle name or something? Normally, threads have the name of the developer as a tag.
No, but we'll most likely be selling under UraMomo's name since we're using his Ci-En.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I love this so far. Got yourself a patron here for sure, excited to see more!

Really unique battle system I haven't seen before. My favorite thing is how all three enemies utilize the battle system in very different ways depending on their personalities, resulting in three pretty different fights. Too many of these games have different enemies be basically the same except with different art and slightly tweaked stats. Difficulty also feels pretty on point I think, where it's slightly tough and definitely possible to lose, but generally once you have a handle on what you're doing and how to approach things you're fine. I really appreciate the randomness of the game combined with the difficulty honestly, it's boring for me when it's impossible to lose unless you allow it on purpose. An important part of the reverse rape experience is occasionally losing when you were trying to win, in my opinion.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
You have a new supporter, I hope more people put trust in your work and help you accomplish your goals.

Good luck!

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would like to see a "cum" button after defeat so ejacualition isn't instant (like in Parade Buster and Milky Quest).

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Would like to see a "cum" button after defeat so ejacualition isn't instant (like in Parade Buster and Milky Quest).
There's dialogue before the ejaculation though. You can just hover on that dialogue until you're ready.
Arrow at the bottom right changes right before the cream happens.

You have a new supporter, I hope more people put trust in your work and help you accomplish your goals.

Good luck!
Oh thanks. When I was just browsing the forums you always showed up in the topics I frequented. Glad to know my game interests you as well :)
I love this so far. Got yourself a patron here for sure, excited to see more!

Really unique battle system I haven't seen before. My favorite thing is how all three enemies utilize the battle system in very different ways depending on their personalities, resulting in three pretty different fights. Too many of these games have different enemies be basically the same except with different art and slightly tweaked stats. Difficulty also feels pretty on point I think, where it's slightly tough and definitely possible to lose, but generally once you have a handle on what you're doing and how to approach things you're fine. I really appreciate the randomness of the game combined with the difficulty honestly, it's boring for me when it's impossible to lose unless you allow it on purpose. An important part of the reverse rape experience is occasionally losing when you were trying to win, in my opinion.
Thank you VERY MUCH for the detailed feedback. I live from conversations like this.

Yes. I tried to breath personality into the girls through the gameplay instead of only the dialogue. I always found other BattleFuck style games too simplistic, and I think that might be because the other devs are limited in their programing ability. They're all using RPGMaker so they're all primed into a certain mindset already. The only devs I think who uses RPG Maker and aren't stuck in a certain mindset regarding the gameplay experience are SHRIFT(@ネコマタ狂アラン ) and Ason(@Ason_oaneashi ).

While I have nothing against RPG Maker as I love the two above games to death, I created the game in GM which is basically a blank slate. From a blank slate state you really think about each individual system you include because you have to program it in.

Regarding the randomness. This is my main worry. I also feel like it's boring when it's impossible to lose. It's one of the reasons I added the hearts system. They're kind of like lives so you don't "feel" too pressured by the Lust meter going up. In fact, it might even become a part of your strategy.
"Ok she's going to make me cum this turn. Nothing I can do about it. Bettter use this turn to increase my stamina so I can hit her hard the next turn"

I definitely made the game easier when releasing the demo. Maybe my sense of difficulty's warped since I test the game all the time.

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes. I tried to breath personality into the girls through the gameplay instead of only the dialogue. I always found other BattleFuck style games too simplistic, and I think that might be because the other devs are limited in their programing ability. They're all using RPGMaker so they're all primed into a certain mindset already. The only devs I think who uses RPG Maker and aren't stuck in a certain mindset regarding the gameplay experience are SHRIFT(@ネコマタ狂アラン ) and Ason(@Ason_oaneashi ).

While I have nothing against RPG Maker as I love the two above games to death, I created the game in GM which is basically a blank slate. From a blank slate state you really think about each individual system you include because you have to program it in.

Regarding the randomness. This is my main worry. I also feel like it's boring when it's impossible to lose. It's one of the reasons I added the hearts system. They're kind of like lives so you don't "feel" too pressured by the Lust meter going up. In fact, it might even become a part of your strategy.
"Ok she's going to make me cum this turn. Nothing I can do about it. Bettter use this turn to increase my stamina so I can hit her hard the next turn"

I definitely made the game easier when releasing the demo. Maybe my sense of difficulty's warped since I test the game all the time.
I agree, I'm often disappointed in the simplicity present in BF games - I often have that feeling of "ah, if only you'd developed this or that mechanic just a -little- more, it could've been great...", haha. There are always exceptions though, like finding buried treasure - such as the two you mentioned, but also yourself now, at this rate.

Maybe it was because the battle system was so new to me, but as I keep messing with it it does get a lot easier. The current difficulty is probably perfect for an introduction, but I definitely wouldn't mind it being cranked up to SHRIFT levels, hahah. I tend to prefer higher difficulty than most people though, and it's impossible to please everyone... have you considered difficulty settings? I personally love when there's a 'hard' difficulty, since the presence of it allows you to stop balancing around the 'average' person, and balance instead around a solid difficulty level for someone who does know the battle system in and out and uses everything available. Especially when it modifies enemy behavior, such as in Ishigaki's "What a wonderful day", although that's not a BF game. I'm sure that's a pain though, since it doubles the work load of balancing...

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I agree, I'm often disappointed in the simplicity present in BF games - I often have that feeling of "ah, if only you'd developed this or that mechanic just a -little- more, it could've been great...", haha. There are always exceptions though, like finding buried treasure - such as the two you mentioned, but also yourself now, at this rate.

Maybe it was because the battle system was so new to me, but as I keep messing with it it does get a lot easier. The current difficulty is probably perfect for an introduction, but I definitely wouldn't mind it being cranked up to SHRIFT levels, hahah. I tend to prefer higher difficulty than most people though, and it's impossible to please everyone... have you considered difficulty settings? I personally love when there's a 'hard' difficulty, since the presence of it allows you to stop balancing around the 'average' person, and balance instead around a solid difficulty level for someone who does know the battle system in and out and uses everything available. Especially when it modifies enemy behavior, such as in Ishigaki's "What a wonderful day", although that's not a BF game. I'm sure that's a pain though, since it doubles the work load of balancing...
It's true that it would double the work of balancing but we don't know how long to make the game right now.
4 enemies?
30?

Honestly, the game looks like it'll be aiming for a smaller number considering the fact, that we have almost 0 feedback and very minimal support. I'm really curious how devs like Zombie's Retreat managed to get so many followers. I know their animator is sijix and he was an active animator for a long time, but is that enough to bring so many people...

I'm honestly thinking hard about the difficulty settings.

Ishigaki? Let me see...
Ah no wonder I never heard of them. They exclusively do futa, and I have no interest in that 😕 .

Modifying enemy behavior though. That does sound interesting... :unsure: I'll check his games out just to see where you're coming from. They're pretty cheap too.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
This game looks really good. Love animations.........(Sees male protagonist tag.)
FUCK!!!!!!

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ishigaki? Let me see...
Ah no wonder I never heard of them. They exclusively do futa, and I have no interest in that 😕 .

Modifying enemy behavior though. That does sound interesting... :unsure: I'll check his games out just to see where you're coming from. They're pretty cheap too.
You honestly don't have to dig too deep there, especially if it's not your cup of tea. I honestly think his games decreased in quality gradually after "what a wonderful day", but that's just my opinion - they're also pretty jank and glitchy even at the best of times. One thing I did appreciate however, was how switching the difficulty to hard noticeably changed enemy behaviors and made for a different gameplay experience. I know I should've given a better example, that's just the first one that came to mind. Honestly I'm drawing a blank on a more directly relevant example, I'll keep thinking about it. But I was just talking about how if you're worried about designing an appropriate difficulty level, difficulty settings can give a lot of leeway there - because 'normal' can simply be aimed at the 'average' player (like this demo is a perfect "normal" imo), while 'hard' has a large amount of wiggle room since player know what they're signing up for by selecting the difficulty and will be willing to put up with any challenge thrown their way, so you can simply aim for what's challenging for you personally or where you think the ideal is without worrying about it being too much. Then an extension on that just on my personal opinion, I always found it a waste to just be a stat increase for hard, and I'm always delighted when it's actually different in any noticeable way - such as in this game, perhaps -one- new skill or passive that switches things up or complicates your strategy, or the AI patterns getting just a bit meaner.

That's just my thoughts though, so take it with a grain of salt. I mainly brought it up because you mentioned being concerned about the difficulty of the game - honestly, what I saw in the demo was good enough that I'd be delighted enough just sitting back, giving you my support monthly, and seeing what you do with it from here. I trust you'll make good decisions on it... or you will, if this project is supported enough to be worth it for you. I hope it picks up over time here - I think people will recognize the quality if they actually try it. I can't imagine a full game version of this flopping on dlsite, that would honestly shock me. That's probably what you need at the moment - a larger and more official demo, with a dlsite announcement. Should give an infusion to the cien and patreon and such, I hope.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
This game looks really good. Love animations.........(Sees male protagonist tag.)
FUCK!!!!!!
Bro, female protagonist games are the overwhelming majority... BY A LARGE MARGIN. Like... it's not even close how many more FeMC games there are compared to male MCs. It sucks for fans of male mcs because for some of us that gender gap is the difference between it feeling like voyeurism and immersion. Also games with Male MCs usually have attractive enemies you either have sex with or are proactive in approaching you with sex. Hot girls who are proactive in approaching you with sex is really the best imo.

You honestly don't have to dig too deep there, especially if it's not your cup of tea. I honestly think his games decreased in quality gradually after "what a wonderful day", but that's just my opinion - they're also pretty jank and glitchy even at the best of times. One thing I did appreciate however, was how switching the difficulty to hard noticeably changed enemy behaviors and made for a different gameplay experience. I know I should've given a better example, that's just the first one that came to mind. Honestly I'm drawing a blank on a more directly relevant example, I'll keep thinking about it. But I was just talking about how if you're worried about designing an appropriate difficulty level, difficulty settings can give a lot of leeway there - because 'normal' can simply be aimed at the 'average' player (like this demo is a perfect "normal" imo), while 'hard' has a large amount of wiggle room since player know what they're signing up for by selecting the difficulty and will be willing to put up with any challenge thrown their way, so you can simply aim for what's challenging for you personally or where you think the ideal is without worrying about it being too much. Then an extension on that just on my personal opinion, I always found it a waste to just be a stat increase for hard, and I'm always delighted when it's actually different in any noticeable way - such as in this game, perhaps -one- new skill or passive that switches things up or complicates your strategy, or the AI patterns getting just a bit meaner.

That's just my thoughts though, so take it with a grain of salt. I mainly brought it up because you mentioned being concerned about the difficulty of the game - honestly, what I saw in the demo was good enough that I'd be delighted enough just sitting back, giving you my support monthly, and seeing what you do with it from here. I trust you'll make good decisions on it... or you will, if this project is supported enough to be worth it for you. I hope it picks up over time here - I think people will recognize the quality if they actually try it. I can't imagine a full game version of this flopping on dlsite, that would honestly shock me. That's probably what you need at the moment - a larger and more official demo, with a dlsite announcement. Should give an infusion to the cien and patreon and such, I hope.
Yeah I noticed the jank.
It's a bit hard for japan to program since programming languages are all basically english with their if else statements and variable definitions.

Hmm... I see where you're coming from but are the people who are playing on normal even experiencing the game I want? It seems like they're experiencing a watered down version and people rarely replay games they beat and get the content out of. Hmm... I won't deny that SHRIFT has it and I did find it fair though... I'll discuss it with uramomo. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Regarding the DLsite demo that's a FANTASTIC idea. We were worried about the fact that no one from Japan was really playing the game even though the game automatically selects Japanese on Japanese machines.

Also thank you for the vote of confidence. I really truly appreciate the kind words.

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Bro, female protagonist games are the overwhelming majority... BY A LARGE MARGIN. Like... it's not even close how many more FeMC games there are compared to male MCs. It sucks for fans of male mcs because for some of us that gender gap is the difference between it feeling like voyeurism and immersion. Also games with Male MCs usually have attractive enemies you either have sex with or are proactive in approaching you with sex. Hot girls who are proactive in approaching you with sex is really the best imo.
I wanted a female protagonist so she can be raped by women. That's why I wanted a female protagonist, because most h games are males raping female or some of the good games with quality animations like this game for example are just men getting raped by females. Even if most h games have female protagonists not all of them are yuri centered.

Before anyone makes assumptions, just look at my title. :ROFLMAO:

Despite my disappointment, I hope for the best success for this game and it gets the support it needs.

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I wanted a female protagonist so she can be raped by women. That's why I wanted a female protagonist,
Oh you wanted a futa.
Lol. Futa aren't female. You had me confused for a second there. The animations clearly showed a dick after all.

some of the good games with quality animations like this game for example are just men getting raped by females.
Yep, there aren't many of us. Glad to know you're considering the game a "good" game.

Even if most h games have female protagonists not all of them are yuri centered.
Ah there's probably even less of you... wait... no I think futa protags and yuri-centric games might be more popular than male MCs. Ah but only in the VN space now that I think about it. If you want an actual game I don't think I've seen much futa/yuri.

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
I know it's kinda off-topic but @Zepheral if you're interested in Female on Futa (Female rapes a futa girl) then I can't recommend this game enough

Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist

it exists on DLsite, highly recommend to check it out.

@TheUnsaid

My apologies, I honestly forgot about it!

thumb_please-be-patient-i-have-autism-a-anime-54178857.png

Last edited:
OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I know it's kinda off-topic but @Zepheral if you're interested in Female on Futa (Female rapes a futa girl) then I can't recommend this game enough

Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist

it exists on DLsite, highly recommend to check it out.
Not to sound rude considering I'm only giving you a heads up, but I think those types of comments can just be given directly through direct messaging right? Just click on Zepheral's name, and hit the start conversation button to do it. No need to derail a thread and you get to discuss the other game between the two of you who share similar interests.

Kirivin

Reputation score
Game looks great, and the battle system is super neat. I'll definitely keep my eyes on this one, good stuff.

OP
TheUnsaid

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Game looks great, and the battle system is super neat. I'll definitely keep my eyes on this one, good stuff.
Was there any parts of the battle system that was confusing or you didn't like?
How was the tutorial?
Were there any enemies that were too confusing to figure out the strategy for?