What's new

[WIP - Full] Lizbel+DLC[Pakkri Paradise]

kuki0078

Reputation score
so....is this completed or...? i mean if it aint, im still willing to wait an all, though some sort of update would be cool even if it be "taking break cause of life/motivation/other projects/pain in the ass editing" 🤗

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
so....is this completed or...? i mean if it aint, im still willing to wait an all, though some sort of update would be cool even if it be "taking break cause of life/motivation/other projects/pain in the ass editing" 🤗
Capu00002 said they were taking over and they haven't done anything past the patch that I placed in the main OP, so I have no clue.

kuki0078

Reputation score
Ah I see peeposad. Well I guess all I can do is wait, thanks though for responding dude even though you’ve done ya bit an all. 😌

fengmaster

Reputation score
So I'm pretty new in trying to make translations, and this project is really confusing me. I first noticed that although the V1 beta patch was ahead of V0.5, the V0.5 has some translated parts where the V1 doesn't. For example when you meat rosa at the start of the bandit mountain. Using translator++, the image attached shows the translated part in V0.5 and it being untranslated in V1. Though most of the other parts in V1 are translated in comparison to V0.5.

Although this was confusing, I thought it was fine since I could at least try to copy over and machine translate the rest of the text that was not translated using translator++. However, when I tried to apply it the messages of the translation gets completely messed up and multiple lines gets put into a single message when it is suppose to be separate, see image below. I even tried litterally not changing or adding any translation and just exporting the files from translator++ with no changes, and it the message bug still happens. I believe this is a problem with me using translator++. Could you guys tell me how you apply your translations without encountering this bug?

Attachments

Sazaju

Reputation score
To get an understanding of the current state, you may read starting from my last summary on the previous page:
https://ulmf.org/threads/lizbel-dlc-pakkri-paradise.13708/page-6#post-1107633

Basically, and if I remember well:
- there is 2 pieces of translation (Eventide Patch V0.05 + Capu0002 Patch Beta) which still need to be merged together to have a full one.
- there was some attempts to translate the items pictures but which was discontinued due to a lack of time

If you want to help, you may either take the first task or the second one.

fengmaster

Reputation score
hmm well that explains the first part of my confusion. Thanks.

I would like to help but I have no idea how to export the translation files without it messing up the message lines completely. So I'll need someone to show me how they were able to add translation without the bug.

capu00002

Reputation score
hmm well that explains the first part of my confusion. Thanks.

I would like to help but I have no idea how to export the translation files without it messing up the message lines completely. So I'll need someone to show me how they were able to add translation without the bug.

You can't translate the lines from other segments because it's found on main.rvdata2. Translator ++ won't patch that because it's unique data. You'll need another tool TES Patcher and run in cmd(inside the folder)

Quest options and sex scenes are also found in main.rvdata2

So I'm pretty new in trying to make translations, and this project is really confusing me. I first noticed that although the V1 beta patch was ahead of V0.5, the V0.5 has some translated parts where the V1 doesn't. For example when you meat rosa at the start of the bandit mountain. Using translator++, the image attached shows the translated part in V0.5 and it being untranslated in V1. Though most of the other parts in V1 are translated in comparison to V0.5.

Although this was confusing, I thought it was fine since I could at least try to copy over and machine translate the rest of the text that was not translated using translator++. However, when I tried to apply it the messages of the translation gets completely messed up and multiple lines gets put into a single message when it is suppose to be separate, see image below. I even tried litterally not changing or adding any translation and just exporting the files from translator++ with no changes, and it the message bug still happens. I believe this is a problem with me using translator++. Could you guys tell me how you apply your translations without encountering this bug?

just use my patch. It's more complete. The spacing of the lines will be messed up because the strings will be messed up if you use a automatic translation engine. I used Notepad ++ when I was translating this part and properly applied spacings in the strings.

MasterFearnar

Reputation score
ammm, how I suppose to get the translation? I don't have a data file in my game before... I mean, I bought this a long time ago and redownloaded it like a few days ago from the DSLITE site and don't have any DATA file and the game not translated.:( Help?

Attachments

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
ammm, how I suppose to get the translation? I don't have a data file in my game before... I mean, I bought this a long time ago and redownloaded it like a few days ago from the DSLITE site and don't have any DATA file and the game not translated.:( Help?
You will need to extract the rggs3a file. then you will need to remove that file as it overrides the data/graphics folders. https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can't translate the lines from other segments because it's found on main.rvdata2. Translator ++ won't patch that because it's unique data. You'll need another tool TES Patcher and run in cmd(inside the folder)

Quest options and sex scenes are also found in main.rvdata2

just use my patch. It's more complete. The spacing of the lines will be messed up because the strings will be messed up if you use a automatic translation engine. I used Notepad ++ when I was translating this part and properly applied spacings in the strings.
Is there a tutorial on how to run tes patcher? I tried it on Bitch Dancer Quest and It automatically force closes the tes patcher once i double click it

capu00002

Reputation score
Is there a tutorial on how to run tes patcher? I tried it on Bitch Dancer Quest and It automatically force closes the tes patcher once i double click it
You need to use your cmd to run the TES patcher

Once in CMD, you need to type the commands manually.

Sample: TES_Patcher -e

**NOTE**
"-e" is for extract

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You need to use your cmd to run the TES patcher

Once in CMD, you need to type the commands manually.

Sample: TES_Patcher -e

**NOTE**
"-e" is for extract
Well I do want to type the commands but once i do open the TES patcher it shows up for like 3 secs then automatically closes

Can you please list the commands? I don't why tes patcher suddenly closes when I just open it and it just force close immediately

capu00002

Reputation score
Well I do want to type the commands but once i do open the TES patcher it shows up for like 3 secs then automatically closes

Can you please list the commands? I don't why tes patcher suddenly closes when I just open it and it just force close immediately
You don't have to click the TES patcher. You need to manually open the cmd.

Click on the Address Bar and type "cmd"

CMD will open up. Make sure to place the file you want to extract on the same folder as the TES patcher

Look for Sinflower's TES patcher at github. There's a detailed instruction on how to use it

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You don't have to click the TES patcher. You need to manually open the cmd.

Click on the Address Bar and type "cmd"

CMD will open up. Make sure to place the file you want to extract on the same folder as the TES patcher

Look for Sinflower's TES patcher at github. There's a detailed instruction on how to use it
Yeah I did it Gamiat didn't tell me that i need to click the address bar then type cmd then type the command Thank you very much and yeah Sinflower gave a detailed instructions but then didn't write that important piece to make the tes patcher work sorry for all the trouble

Elyann

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Anyone having bugs during Lily's quest ?
I already saved her from Mt Mars but she's not showing back at home and the old man keeps asking me to go rescue her .

Last edited:

Zomb1e13

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Anyone having bugs during Lily's quest ?
I already saved her from Mt Mars but she's not showing back at home and the old man keeps asking me to go rescue her .
Yes but I'm not sure how to fix it.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So is anyone still working on this or is it a collection of people trying to chip in to get it finished? Kinda confused with all the tech speak a few posts before, I'm to stupid so aint even going to attempt to understand any of that. xD

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
So is anyone still working on this or is it a collection of people trying to chip in to get it finished? Kinda confused with all the tech speak a few posts before, I'm to stupid so aint even going to attempt to understand any of that. xD
I have backed out when the other translator said they were doing a complete translation, then they ghosted and started working on other translations as far as I can tell.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have backed out when the other translator said they were doing a complete translation, then they ghosted and started working on other translations as far as I can tell.
That's fair. I'll take this time to show my appreciation for all the translations you've done in the past! :)