What's new

[WIP - Full] Lizbel+DLC[Pakkri Paradise]

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You may contact Capu00002. He has translated pictures so he should be able to give you the content. It should decrease his work on them too, so I guess it is a win-win.
Well, I was hoping they were still monitoring this Thread. But doesn't look like they are. I'll probably have to Direct Message him.
*Edit* Also looks like he/she/they haven't been on since I posted my Stuffs. So I'll wait to see if they get on.
*Edit* Just a taste of what it looks like in game. So pretty, so nice.

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
Any ongoing effort to merge the two patches together? Plus maybe add Rrezz's delissss graphics cg enhancements/TL too?

inb4;
no, just copying Capu's patch files over the ones from the OP, from Eventidegames, won't cut it. Quite a few lines are TLed in the OP patch which would revert back to Japanese (just check Enemies and CommonEvents, but others too) because they are not in Capu's (and vice versa, though to a much smaller degree), there's a shitton of lines which are translated in both patches but are a little bit different - but since the TLs are mostly alike this doesn't matter that much, but still...
Heck, I think there even could be differences in Scripts.rvdata2 too.

Also, I have the DLC's v1.01 here, which was a very minor bugfix update, still, could be incorporated.

OP
Eventidegames

Eventidegames

Reputation score
Any ongoing effort to merge the two patches together? Plus maybe add Rrezz's delissss graphics cg enhancements/TL too?

inb4;
no, just copying Capu's patch files over the ones from the OP, from Eventidegames, won't cut it. Quite a few lines are TLed in the OP patch which would revert back to Japanese (just check Enemies and CommonEvents, but others too) because they are not in Capu's (and vice versa, though to a much smaller degree), there's a shitton of lines which are translated in both patches but are a little bit different - but since the TLs are mostly alike this doesn't matter that much, but still...
Heck, I think there even could be differences in Scripts.rvdata2 too.

Also, I have the DLC's v1.01 here, which was a very minor bugfix update, still, could be incorporated.
The main patch in the original should already have merged all that capu has done, though I don't know if they have made any progress since.

zipetya

Reputation score
The main patch in the original should already have merged all that capu has done, though I don't know if they have made any progress since.
Not entirely sure about that...
2020-04-24: https://ulmf.org/threads/lizbel-dlc-pakkri-paradise.13708/page-3#post-1098928
Was just saying that overwriting the one in your OP is not a good idea (even though it was mentioned on page 3 or page 4 that yeah, it's not a problem), bc at first glance there is quite a bit more covered in yours, as of now at least.

On an entirely unrelated note: did I have a brain collapse, or did the color scheme for the dark theme got completely reworked? Something effed up on my end, maybe?
Can barely make out links and such right now, and green seems to have become dominant... :unsure:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
On an entirely unrelated note: did I have a brain collapse, or did the color scheme for the dark theme got completely reworked? Something effed up on my end, maybe?
Can barely make out links and such right now, and green seems to have become dominant... :unsure:
Our version of xenforo was updated again. If you're having problems it's best to create a thread in the Forum Development sub.

tandorii

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems like this translation is dead, i've seen capu post two different game translations between his last update on this translation and now.

capu00002

Reputation score
BETA RELEASE IS LIVE!

There might be some typos and what not.. I tried my best.

Again, I didn't use any machine translation for this so its pure reading and typing. If I miss some words please let me know so that I can translate them or rephrase them!

Sazaju

Reputation score
Is it a consolidated translation, including both capu00002 and Eventidegames ?

tsuna002

Reputation score
Why am I able to change the resolution with F5 in the Japanese version but lose that ability after applying the patch?

Claks

Reputation score
In my version there is no data folder, where do I put the files?

capu00002

Reputation score
Is it a consolidated translation, including both capu00002 and Eventidegames ?

I was planning to include it but decided to rework it from the ground up. So, its all of my translation including the main.rvdata.

Why am I able to change the resolution with F5 in the Japanese version but lose that ability after applying the patch?
The resolution doesn't change. Its the regular RPG maker game so it doesn't change.

Do you mean the change in window size? The default size will be the large one and can revert to the small one. I had trouble with the codes if I don't touch it. You may opt to launch it in full window size using the system panel at top if you press F1.

I was planning to include it but decided to rework it from the ground up. So, its all of my translation including the main.rvdata.

Please do search for How to apply translation by Yugifan.