What's new

[WIP - Full] Lizbel+DLC[Pakkri Paradise]

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hello guys!

It's been a rough week recently. I'll upload the partial maybe this week. I hope you enjoy it!
Out of curiosity, how much is done in the partial you plan on uploading?

capu00002

Reputation score
Out of curiosity, how much is done in the partial you plan on uploading?
Well, I can't say the percentage because I suck at numbers. Let's just say I translated up to the 4th dungeon map. Pictures popping up also has English text around it for you to remember where to get the items and not get confused. H-scenes are partially done (Mostly town H for Lizbel, Sofia, and Rosa) with the exception of 2 bosses H-scenes and Sprites H Scenes.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well, I can't say the percentage because I suck at numbers. Let's just say I translated up to the 4th dungeon map. Pictures popping up also has English text around it for you to remember where to get the items and not get confused. H-scenes are partially done (Mostly town H for Lizbel, Sofia, and Rosa) with the exception of 2 bosses H-scenes and Sprites H Scenes.
Appreciate the hard work. Really wanted to play the game but my translator wasn't able to hook and translate the text lol

capu00002

Reputation score
Appreciate the hard work. Really wanted to play the game but my translator wasn't able to hook and translate the text lol
It would be wacky to hook it with an engine. There will be repeating Kanji Characters making the player scratch their heads.
I translate it one by one using an engine and my basic knowledge of Japanese. There are lines in the game wherein it's a Japanese idiom making the translating engine go haywire or produce an incorrect Translation.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh that's totally understandable! Will have to check it out for sure when you upload it. I appreciate you taking the time to work on it. When you upload the newest one, I'll for sure pull the trigger and buy it to apply the patch and check it out.

Sazaju

Reputation score
Hi guys, just tried to install it, but I didn't see anything translated beside the item icon.
So I am in the same position than another was on this thread.

Basically what I did:
- get the game v1.14
- get the DLC v1.00
- move the DLC exe into the game folder
- run it
- select the game folder for whatever operations it asks for
- remove it the DLC exe
- extract the patch files in the game, replacing when asked

When I run the game, everything is in japanese.
When I remove the Game.rgss3a, the game launch fails on a "Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/title" error (and indeed I find no such file).
I also tried removing the Game.rgss3a just before applying the patch, but same error.
What did I do wrong?

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys, just tried to install it, but I didn't see anything translated beside the item icon.
So I am in the same position than another was on this thread.

Basically what I did:
- get the game v1.14
- get the DLC v1.00
- move the DLC exe into the game folder
- run it
- select the game folder for whatever operations it asks for
- remove it the DLC exe
- extract the patch files in the game, replacing when asked

When I run the game, everything is in japanese.
When I remove the Game.rgss3a, the game launch fails on a "Unable to find file: Graphics/Titles1/title" error (and indeed I find no such file).
I also tried removing the Game.rgss3a just before applying the patch, but same error.
What did I do wrong?
Did you extract game.rgss3a file? I ask as you don't state if you did - and without doing so, the translation won't work - because the game will ignore the translation files if the game.rgss3a file is present... and game will fail to load wif it's not there and it's contents not extracted.

For the translation to work you need to extract the contents of that file, then copy the translation into the game folder & over-writing, then delete/rename the game.rgss3a file.

Sazaju

Reputation score
Thank you for the quick reply.

No I didn't extract it. I am not familiar with the whole process, just following what I read.
How do I extract it? Do you have a link to recommend with the whole procedure?

Mystermask

Reputation score
You need the , then File->Open File-> select game.rgss3a -> extract all files, you take what is extracted next to the decrypter and put the data and graphics file in the file were the game.rgss3a is, once all is done you put the patch and replace the file then rename the game.rgss3a file into game.rgss3a.bak or you remove it. I recommend that you conserve the game.rgss3a file in case of futur patch update.

Mystermask

Reputation score
What an impressive amount of work in such a short amount of time, thank you, thank you a lot.

capu00002

Reputation score
What an impressive amount of work in such a short amount of time, thank you, thank you a lot.
I've been working on this for a long time. It's very hard to decode the scripts and main quests. Please do give me a feedback about the gameplay (crash etc)

Mystermask

Reputation score
No crash for now, and i understand the text and the mission better now. Gonna do intense playtest and do another fresh start tonight to report more precisely. Hommunculus lost is location translation, but that's all i can report for now.

capu00002

Reputation score
No crash for now, and i understand the text and the mission better now. Gonna do intense playtest and do another fresh start tonight to report more precisely. Hommunculus lost is location translation, but that's all i can report for now.
Okay then. Also, I can translate the Quest names on the menu. I tried to translate it before but whenever I patch the game it disappears. So the plan is, Finish everything first then the Quest Names are last

Mystermask

Reputation score
report mid game of the good ending road:

*Head and accessory are reversed on the equip and status menu, and i m not even sure it should be called head and accessory, it should probably be called, Accessory/Gems.
inventory menu.jpg
*Typo in the third h-event of sofia, "ca,e" instead of "came"
came.jpg

*Typo in the thief pass, "monet" is written instead of "money"
monet.jpg
*Typo in the fourth part of the depressed man h-quest, "cose" instead of "close"
cose.jpg
*Typo in the encounter with the nun after the mountain of mars arrival *coo* instead of *cool*

coo.jpg

No crash to report.
There is a bug on the lily kidnapping quest that make it not finish properly but i don't think it come from your patch because it was already present using the main patch in the first post, if someone could play the game without any patch could confirm, it could help.

Going to bed now, i finish the intensive playtest tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sazaju

Reputation score
Hi Capu00002, can we apply your patch over an already patched game (especially over the patch provided in the first post) ?

capu00002

Reputation score
Hi Capu00002, can we apply your patch over an already patched game (especially over the patch provided in the first post) ?
Hello there! Yes, you may! Also, don't forget the Graphics part. There are pictures that need to be replaced.