What's new

[WIP - Full] Lizbel+DLC[Pakkri Paradise]

Sazaju

Reputation score
I looked in the Graphics part, but the text of all images is still in Japanese. Is it normal?

capu00002

Reputation score
I looked in the Graphics part, but the text of all images is still in Japanese. Is it normal?
Yes because it's a hassle to delete everything. Look at the bottom part of images there are English words written on them
Like this image over here. It's read as "Kyodai na tsume"----->Translated as Huge Nail
. StackedItem_i110.png

Sazaju

Reputation score
Oops, indeed, I didn't pay enough attention.
Thanks! {^_°}b

rookzeta

Reputation score
Idk but my file is broke of something
my Sophia H scene is missing(H_sofia_fuzoku03) is this normal or my game broke for real?

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks for the update, problem though. I get this error when I boot it.
1587861315604.png
Not sure where I messed up.

Mystermask

Reputation score
Well, there it is, second and last report using only the capu00002 patch:

*Text is outta the box in the quest "patrol the city" second part while talking to Reporter Lloyd
outta.jpg
*Text is outta the box in the Masturbation delivery End quest on the H-scene
box.jpg
*Text is outta the box in the scout prostitute quest for Rosa
scout.jpg
*Text is outta the box in the final quest of the drug dealer
drug.jpg
*Text is outta the box in the exhibitionist h-scene after taking the bath
exhibition.jpg exhibition2.jpg exhibition3.jpg exhibition4.jpg exhibition5.jpg exhibition6.jpg

1/2

Mystermask

Reputation score
2/2

*Typo after The king Goblin defeat, "stoamch instead of "stomach"
stomach.jpg
*Typo encountering the Bandit leader, "the the others" instead of "than the others"
than.jpg
*Text is outta the box in the scout prostitute quest for Misa
misa.jpg
Did the game to the end with no crash or bug beside the lili quest already probably existing without this patch, i left out all of the bubble where the text were half english and half japanese because i keep in mind that this is a work in progress.

Had to do this in two post, can't add more than 10 pictures.

Good luck for the rest, and thanks for your work.

capu00002

Reputation score
2/2

*Typo after The king Goblin defeat, "stoamch instead of "stomach"
View attachment 31217
*Typo encountering the Bandit leader, "the the others" instead of "than the others"
View attachment 31218
*Text is outta the box in the scout prostitute quest for Misa
View attachment 31216
Did the game to the end with no crash or bug beside the lili quest already probably existing without this patch, i left out all of the bubble where the text were half english and half japanese because i keep in mind that this is a work in progress.

Had to do this in two post, can't add more than 10 pictures.

Good luck for the rest, and thanks for your work.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll working on this

Himanohito

Reputation score
I know it fool to ask it since u already tell the way, but how exactly i should apply the patch? I've try what u told and drag the patch folder to game folder but it not work, i also try the other way like just copying the content folder itself without patch folder and put it in different way but no one is work. Anyway is the game have data folder? When i extract it there s only audio, graphic etc but no data in it, i wonder is that my problem

capu00002

Reputation score
I know it fool to ask it since u already tell the way, but how exactly i should apply the patch? I've try what u told and drag the patch folder to game folder but it not work, i also try the other way like just copying the content folder itself without patch folder and put it in different way but no one is work. Anyway is the game have data folder? When i extract it there s only audio, graphic etc but no data in it, i wonder is that my problem
Hello there Friend!

use the RPG All Decrypter from Yugifan. If you use it correctly you can get the "Extract" folder
From the Extract folder copy paste everything to the Game Folder then delete the rgss3 file.

Test the game.

If the game is working, copy my files to the game folder with appropriate folders .

Hope this helps.

rizo

Reputation score
Where did you get your game files?
Try downloading this .
It's the missing photo
that fixed it. Thanks!

novale

Reputation score
The battle icons on the wheel image (for fight and escape) in-battle is missing or not working for some reason.
Playing on latest version

Rrezz

Reputation score
Hey, I like what you guys are doing. Keep up the good work. If you want, I can help translate the Item Graphics into something very pretty. If you provide me with what you want the items translated into, I can make them Shiny and Chrome.
Shhhh, I'm just going to keep adding items secretly to the Attached Files, Don't say Nothing to Nobody

*Edit* Updated with Zip that contains the ones I've done so far. 24 Items completed. I'll do more later as time goes on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hey, I like what you guys are doing. Keep up the good work. If you want, I can help translate the Item Graphics into something very pretty. If you provide me with what you want the items translated into, I can make them Shiny and Chrome.
Shhhh, I'm just going to keep adding items secretly to the Attached Files, Don't say Nothing to Nobody
That is really well done :love:

Rrezz

Reputation score
That is really well done :love:
Thanks. Once a clean base is built, it's easy to transfer everything over. I've been translating the Ones that already have some text in them. If they get back to me with what they want them translated as I could update all of them. If not, I may end up just using whatever the Database name is for each item.

Sazaju

Reputation score
You may contact Capu00002. He has translated pictures so he should be able to give you the content. It should decrease his work on them too, so I guess it is a win-win.