What's new

Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

"Oh uh, thanks Crystal Claire. It's nice to have your good sentiment. I don't know how far I'll get, but I won't be satisfied with anything but my best efforts."

He turned and saw the cotton candy get stuck in Marla's head feathers.

"Ah, here Marla, let me hold it and you just bite it off as you need okay? And here, lemme get that bit for you..." He pulled off the loose strands of cotton candy and held them before Marla's mouth so that she could nom them out of his hand.

"Oh and thanks for the snacks, Claire. Very nice of you. So.. uh, I hear you're one of the best rancher's around. What sort of mamono have you trained?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla seemed to treat his finger as if it was something else as she began to suck on it suggestively, though she pouted when he looked back to Claire.

Claire giggled modestly when he called her one of the best. "I wouldn't say that. All of my mamono are strong, but my Rank and title all sort of fell into my lap as time went on. My precious friends are all just like me. Our bodies are clear, and our minds possess no complication. We are as true and see-through in our personality as we are in our bodies. Slimes of all kinds mingle together in my Ranch... They'll be excited to have a cute man such as you come by to visit~" she giggled.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh, gee... I'm sure it sounds like fun. But I've got so much work to do at the ranch. Marla's just getting started in her training. But yeah, maybe sometime in the future, I'd love to see your ranch. I've heard a lot about slimegirls as well. Only good things, hehe..."

Locked turned back to Marla and observed for the first time his wet, sticky finger. He smiled as finally he couldn't help but think of the suggestive notions Marla was trying to put into his mind.

"I think I should get back to the ranch though. Marla and I need our rest after our big day in the city."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Claire made a polite bow to Locke, "I would love for you to come by and visit. Please take care until then~" she said politely, before leaving the pair.

Marla, meanwhile, was quietly eating her cotton candy after he didn't pay too much attention to her licking his finger, eyes half closed while giving Claire a calculating stare.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Locke whistled at Marla to snap her attention away from Claire and back to him.

"Come on, speedy, let's go home. The roost won't be ready until tomorrow, so we'll just have you continue to be set up in the loft. But since you've been a great trainee, I was thinking maybe I'll spend the night up in the loft too. Y'know? Keep you company. Only if you want me to though. I wouldn't want to impose."

He winked at her before continuing. "I've been getting the feeling that if I ignore your advances any longer, you'll think I'm a cold-hearted meanie."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon hearing the whistle, Marla's wings immediately rose like a bird ready to strike, clearly she was on edge upon looking at Claire, and she looked like a bird of prey with her wings like that. But once she realized what she was doing, she lowered her wings. Although at what he said next, she grinned wide, and flapped her wings, taking flight as her talons suddenly locked around his arms, and she stole him off, flying quickly towards the ranch. "Let's not waste any time then!" she said with enthusiasm.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yikes! He-hey... actually, this isn't that bad. You're pretty strong for your size... hmmm." Locke began imagining Marla in a brown shirt and cap, with LPS - Locke's Postal Service - emblazoned on each. "Yeah... that could make us some money," he mused to himself.

Eventually they were in sight of the ranch. Locke could see Celes working out in the fields, clearing large patches of overgrown grass. She looked up and waved at the two of them as they came in for their landing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Letting Locke down, Marla got behind him and began to push with her wings, trying to hurry him to the end of their 'date' as fast as she could. "Hi Celes, bye Celes!" Marla said quickly, clearly excited in her rush.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You know, you really don't have to be so pushy, Marla. Come on, take it slow, all right?" Locke said as he was shoved towards the barn doors and then lifted into the loft where Marla had been given enough materials to build her own temporary nest. Some pillows and blankets had been provided as well.

"You're so eager... it must have been a while for you, huh?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Never, actually!" she announced. "I'm a maiden~" she said with a wink. "And it pisses me off when so many other harpies came to me, bragging! Showing off the men in their nests, and the eggs! Damn those eggs!" Marla said with sudden anger. "But, joke's on them, I got a guy who buys stuff for me and even makes my own nest~" she said happily.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Guys? As in more than one? I -- wait you're a virgin? Oh... uh.. wow."

Locke scratched behind his ear, nervously. He had heard that this might - no, that this sort of thing WOULD happen with mamono. They were simply driven towards this with men. But he wasn't afraid. He didn't put too much stock in sex, other than that it was recreational and felt good. What really mattered to him more was keeping his mamono happy, so if this was what it took to satisfy them, he just chalked it up to being a good rancher.

"Um we can take this as slow as you want too, I can be gentle."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So cute~" Marla cooed at his attempt to be manly as she threw her wings around him, and pushed him down into her nest while locking her lips around him. "I want to have a taste of you, Locke~" she said to him as she pressed her body against him, trying to get him excited.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The harpy had no trouble at all getting him excited, after all, she WAS pretty, and exotic, and very vigorous in her touching. He let her climb on top of him, not really resisting.

"I figure with all that cowgirl talk you'd want to be on top..." His hands slipped around her waste and traced along her back sensually. When he reached the pink bra strap between her shoulder blades, he unhooked it and let the one piece of proper clothing that she was wearing fall away to reveal her small but perky breasts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, do you remember my promise?" she asked him, raising herself to bring her chest to his face, her small pink nipples jiggling slightly during her movement. "I don't produce any milk, even after giving birth, but do you want to taste them anyway?" she inquired with a smile.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure, I'd love to give them a taste, anything for my speedy, winged lady."

Locke nuzzled his face in between the petite breasts, enjoying the soft giving flesh as it mashed up against his face. He then moved his mouth over to the right, kissing her body along the way until his lips were sealed around the hard nub of her tit. His tongue slowly traced around her areola, before licking away at the nipple itself.

His hands traced down her body until they clamped around her feathery behind, holding it firmly and grinding her eager body against his. He felt himself hardening, thinking about Marla as his first ever mamono, and how he wanted to really make a good impression on her. He even wondered if he might eventually give her an egg of her own.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla let out a happy moan as he began to suck on her chest, licking her lips as she savored the sensations, not quite acting like most would expect a virgin to act. Rather, she was excited, and overeager to sample her first experience. "You're really sucking on it eagerly~ I didn't think it'd feel this good~" Marla moaned. "I was kinda thinking I'd use my talons to rip off the pants of any lucky catch, sooo~" she said with hinting indication for him to remove his pants himself before she caused any damage.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It must be a harpy's instincts. Hufff..." He struggled with his pants but eventually got the fastening undone and shimmied them down and off his legs, along with his underwear as well. With his lower half exposed, he brought his thigh up to rub against the feathery, flexible, harpy legs, enjoying their odd but pleasing touch.

"You feel really nice, Marla. You taste great too,"
Lock grinned as he backed off of Marla's wet nipple and settled her further down on top of him. "Is this how you thought it'd be?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How I thought it'd be?" she hummed in thought, "Well, I was kind of thinking that, when you were asleep and helpless, I'd swoop in and attack you. But this is fine too~" she giggled, before adjusting her hips until the tip of his length was touching against her folds and then sinking herself down on top of him, leaning forward at the same time to press down on him, and make him feel smothered in her body and feathers, as well as her lips as she tried to steal his breath as well in a passionate kiss.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You'd attack me? While I slept? That's not very fair. I'm tempted to punish you for such dirty thoughts..." Nevertheless, Locke grinned and adjusted himself to line up with Marla, eagerly awaiting the feel of her body sinking down onto him.

When she finally did, he was pleasantly surprised to feel how wet and eager she was, sinking down and impaling herself on him easily. He felt a slight build up of pressure as he first entered her, but then pushed through up to his hilt, burying himself into her pink mound.

He grunted longingly, before meeting her lips with his and kissing back passionately. His strong, workman's hands continued to clasp her hips, and now that she was riding him, he began to thrust upward while his hands drew her waist down, onto him, making their grinding go deeper still.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rather than what one would imagine, Locke easily entered her body. Her pussy wrapped around him, stretching easily, and would occasionally tense around his length as Marla seemed to be trying very hard with what she was doing. She became very aggressive, slamming her hips down as she slowly seemed to be learning how to control her 'lower mouth,' until Locke felt as if he was less penetrating her and taking her virginity, and more being milked by her genitals. "It felt so good, I forgot to make you feel good too, Locke... I'll try harder..." she whispered to him, before closing her eyes in focus, and thrusting herself down, with her pussy tightening around him firmly, bringing him a powerful pleasure only a mamono could bring.