What's new

Looking for another NTR / corruption game to do partial

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How about those:

PS: I can provide most of those ones listed above.

Last edited:

nimodae

Reputation score
I feel this one doesn't get the love/likes it deserves
Yes, it's rough around the edges. But the girl is nice and the battle implementation works well with the premise.

vkaz-kaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Don't think this ever got a translate!

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This one could be considered NTR but it's not the main focus.

These two are basically imitations of the NTRPG series.

Then there's these two that could be considered soft NTR.

aries22

Reputation score

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've looked at all the links here, I'm considering:

@rdantas, DM them to me.

I'll start with this:
Then this:

I swear this has a partial already too:

Please no loli, ugly art, ugly F+cup tits, dumb story recommendations. I like strong girls who's got a sense of justice.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Don't think this ever got a translate!
Yugifan has made a partial for this one. Here: https://ulmf.org/threads/no-ridaiarii-ga-ninacchaurpg.12151/
These two are basically imitations of the NTRPG series.
Very nice addition. These seem to be good, specially the ones that follows the same line as NTRPG.

I hope more translators come here to see the games listed. And, hopefully, decide to translate some.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok since nobody PMed me the other games, I found another one. I'm working on this one that I found on my HD
Granat (RE216735) (RJ216735)

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've looked at all the links here, I'm considering:

@rdantas, DM them to me.

I'll start with this:
Then this:

I swear this has a partial already too:

Please no loli, ugly art, ugly F+cup tits, dumb story recommendations. I like strong girls who's got a sense of justice.
@Cleanfeel Let me check and pack the ones that I have here. I'll send you a pm soon.

Please, consider this one too. It look like NTRPG:

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Playable partial for Granat

Dialog names are translated. I put a | after each name so I can google translate it better.

Interfaces are mostly translated. This dev always makes the Status screen with an image, I can't translate that shit.

Game has a lot of choices, many which I can't even decipher. But the point of them is to increase or decrease affinity for either Bardo or Erik. They don't really do anything from what I can see.

This game feels broken since my characters won't level up. I ended using RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe and enabling Kura speed up and cheats.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Playable partial for Granat

Dialog names are translated. I put a | after each name so I can google translate it better.

Interfaces are mostly translated. This dev always makes the Status screen with an image, I can't translate that shit.

Game has a lot of choices, many which I can't even decipher. But the point of them is to increase or decrease affinity for either Bardo or Erik. They don't really do anything from what I can see.

This game feels broken since my characters won't level up. I ended using RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe and enabling Kura speed up and cheats.
Storywise that game is my favorite from the dev, gamewise is the one of the buggiest xD, in the latest game the choices do matter at least since the 2nd ending is only avalaible if the favorability with the guy was up to a certain point, shame it was only so so for ntr, too lighthearted.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Partial for DP, as requested:

I'm not particularly interested in brother sister NTR. Sadly... Let me know how it goes.

I didn't translate Items and Skills as there's no combat in this game. I only did the names as usual, some UI signs, and tidy up the CG room.