ULMF Topic :
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28929

Complete!

Download Link :

Partial link moved to new location .
Read the Readme before downloading from here:

Updated to 1.13

-:Notes:-
Quite a few Common Events been translated , not everything, but enough i think.
If there is something you want translated let me know.

* Found something I missed in Skills / Items etc. and translated that.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの

Wow this was fast, will you update it if they release new versions of the game?, is not really necesary that you do one with each update, it would be more practical to update it when there is a final version of it (i just know they are going to release new versions of the game, they always do)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends on what content they add. If it's just more scenes to unlock
then you can just simply do like the tutorial about it on my topic on How to Apply a Partial :

Q: Can i apply the partial to a updated version of a game if the partial is made for 1.0.1 but the game is 1.0.4?
A: Theoratically yes. Most of the time the the game creator only changes Map001.rvdata to Map025.rvdata etc. and Mapinfo.rvdata and sometimes Common Events.
So, what you can do is either copy the updated Map.rvdata files into your data folder and let it overwrite them OR apply the partial to the latest version of the game but not letting it overwrite any map.rvdata or Common Events.rvdata files.

Here is a image of the files im talking about.

So in short. If your applying a patch update, overwrite these files.
If your applying the partial to a later patched game, do not let the partial overwrite these files.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This may be a little too much, or more complicated (i don't know sinc ei have no idea how to translate xD) but if there is some sort of hint or tutorial on how the game works (game mechanics, how to add points and unlock events, etc) can you translate it? if not there is no problem, i made do in confusion world without it and this can't be more complicated......right?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure there is a tutorial.

Anyway, partial is up! Let me know if there is any error, something that needs translated etc.
As always, i will play through the game and update as needed, but the partial should be enough as it is right now to finish the game.

Last edited:

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure there is a tutorial.

Anyway, partial is up! Let me know if there is any error, something that needs translated etc.
As always, i will play through the game and update as needed, but the partial should be enough as it is right now to finish the game.
I get

---------------------------
進む先にあるもの Ver1.00
Unable to find file:

Graphics/Titles1/たいとる
OK

after installing the translation and it exist in that folder.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, now i know what the error was. Wrong link.
Fixed it. Sorry about that.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial~

And don't worry, I don't think you're second. <3

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanx for the partial.

Would it be possible to also translate the "Back Status" screen/section as well?

It's just a small status screen, so no biggie if not done. And no urgency if you do/can do it :)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanx for the partial.

Would it be possible to also translate the "Back Status" screen/section as well?
I did check the back status, there isn't much in there that is needed to complete the game. It just shows minor statistic. Does the machine translation give you a jumble mess if it loads it for you?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did check the back status, there isn't much in there that is needed to complete the game. It just shows minor statistic. Does the machine translation give you a jumble mess if it loads it for you?
I am not him, but for me the problem is that it grabs everything so trying to read a specific part is really troublesome, that an dit mess up the lines sometimes.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've been having some troubles with my machine translator's recently. Finally decided to re-download them and now got them to work. Now I can see why you say "Back Status" isn't all that important... and yes, the translators work fine with it.

So yeah, don't bother with it :) So far between the partial and the translator bot... things are working great so far :)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

back status only useful if you know how much of it needed to unlock certain event ...
Ex : Lewdness for MC will cause NTR will happen, the higher will unlock more character and event ...
this also true for each girl ... tough in girl case, there's more change at their expression and dialogue at H scene ...

50 Favor / Likeness from girl will unlock H scene with MC, 60 will unlock outside H event (except if it's rain) ...
NTR will unlock different position in H event ...
You can unlock Back Status for girls at Suspicious Shop (Right merchant) with 5 underwear and 2000G ...

if you are not sure, just aim as high as possible, that should unlock all spot for H event ...

I also notice several material/place/event haven't being applied ...
there might add some feature in update ...

haven't found cooking book ... I wonder where it is ...

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

haven't found cooking book ... I wonder where it is ...
One you get if you work at the restaurant and a second if you win the cooking contest(go on a date with someone to the game house, the one that unlocks after wind dungeon and play the "4th game")
There should be more but I couldn't find them.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello looks like the game was really updated, these are the files update dup until version 1.13:
The partial is for the initial version of the game. The following files below was updated between 1.00 to 1.13.

Armors
CommonEvents
Enemies
Items
Scripts
System

The next set of files can be copied over to the new version.

Actors
Animations
Classes
Skills
States
Tilesets
Troops
Weapons

Don't copy over the first set of files and the Map* files.
I did and honestly the game ended almost as if there wasn't a patch =S, think you could update the patch?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there someone have ver 1.17 ?
it's the latest and yet I can't find any of link around the net ... :confused:

blerghit

Reputation score
Anyone know why the main thread was deleted just recently?

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
seems like the main thread is down. does anyone know where to find a guide or some such? i keep finding the girls around town but have no way to activate any scenes so i assume i'm missing something.

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's a bit odd that the discussion thread disappeared for sure.

Also hate to say this since the patch has been out a while.
But it seems that the patch breaks a few equipment pieces (unless they where already broken in base 1.13)
Such as the B blue and B yellow from the magic shop.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Translation threads are not the place for general discussion of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.