What's new

Looking for NSFW Artists who want to learn programming

dev_vin

Reputation score
Hey there, long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm vin from Germany, 26 years old, and I've always been interested in nsfw game development.
My studio's artist is currently very busy with work, which is why I've been tackling art myself for about the fifth time by now.
Generally speaking, it's always tough finding advice on that kind of subject, especially because discord communities are usually quite large and it's always easy to drown in messages in public channels.
Due to playing plenty of nsfw games ourselves, we've always had the dream of developing nsfw games. However, my artist is mostly interested in more western things, while I'm more into the eastern side of things.

As I'm currently a student and soon to be graduate in computer science, I'm lacking the funds to make my games pretty on my own.
However, that's what I'm planning to change.

People who're working in the field in small groups or on their own will know how tough it is to keep up with all the aspects that go into game development - Be it art, music, sound effects, writing or programming, be it logic or CG.
While I'm a hobby musician and passionate programmer myself, I was considering finding artists or other people who're interested in developing nsfw stuff as well, in order to hone and to exchange our skills and experiences.

If you're by any chance a nsfw artist, who's interested in learning how to program, to put your work into a more interactive environment, please do feel free to let me know.
I'm mostly into programming with C# and , but it would transfer well enough into more commonly used engines, such as Unity. Aside from that, I'm also familiar with C++, , and Java, as well as low-poly 3d modeling in Blender.

Do note that I'm not looking for commissioning someone, but rather for some sort of "skill exchange".
I'm struggling with finding mistakes in my own nsfw art and could really need some input and guidance on it.
Furthermore, I'm not looking for professional artists, but rather for like-minded hobbyists.

TL;DR: I want to find artists to improve my own (nsfw) drawing skills, while teaching them something else in return.

I hope that this is the correct forum category for that.

Looking forward to hearing from you folks~
Do feel free to drop me a private message if you're interested in chatting on discord instead, as I'm not feeling too happy about linking to my homepage here - nsfw and looking for employment usually don't go hand in hand in my country.