Name / link

description

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Looking for Players (RP posts only)

RETURN TO PoA

Well, I'm thinking of returning to PoA, so I want EVERYONE who played in it, and still wants to play in it, go to the OCC talk and report!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Madrigal

If you were interested in playing in Madrigal, but weren't quick enough to nab a GM-moderated thread spot, I've created a secondary application area for free-style play in the 'Main Cavern' thread! Feel free to make up a character, dabble around in the Burrows using 'Main Cavern' (or ask me to make a new public thread) and when a new spot opens up for GM-moderated play, you can use the same character to apply!

Check out the Madrigal Subforum for more info! :D

Hi guys and gals! I'm going to post a quick spam for my Madrigal game:

If you're interested in signing up for a one-on-one, GM-led game, a new spot has come up! I'm holding a 'pick a random number' draw for it in the Madrigal Group, so please feel free to post if you want to snag a spot (they don't come up very often. XD) The draw will be open until tomorrow, Monday the 11th, at roughly 6pm Mountain Standard Time (-7GMT); be sure to post before that!

Alternately, if you don't know what I'm talking about, the Madrigal RP cane be found here, with all the pertinent information pinned. Game Premise and Game Stats are the most pertinent -- the rest is just for interest's sake. Wooh, new open space!

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Post contents removed due to the RP in question ending.*

Last edited:

Triange

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for Players

Looking for some new blood in asheville. We have a few players at our local store, Sword and the Grail, and were hoping to get some more interest in the community. If your in the area and interested, give me a PM

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm… I think this might be a douchebag. RK had this guy post something similar in one of his topics... but I'm just not sure. For now, I won't call it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

looking at his profile, I feel safe enough to call it, so apoligies if I am wrong, but I believe that you sir, are a douchbag :)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I can actually confirm that the Sword and Grail is a real place in Asheville, but I can't say more than that.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

We are still accepting players, so for those of you interested hop into the OOC thread. Send character sheets to either myself or Bartnum, though it would be better if you sent them to the both of us. Once you're accepted feel free to start posting.

However, once the first scenario starts up character submissions will be closed until everything is finished.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone recommend some good RP's for me?

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

try reading through some of the other RP's that are running and see if any of their rules and set ups take your fancy, then contact the people running them.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking for players or people who would be interested in playing Lightning Warrior Raidy.

Here are the completely finished Rules and info:
Code:
Str: 2
Dex: 1
MD: 3
Vit: 3

HP:6 (2*Vit)
FP:12 (2*(Vit+MD)
Pleasure:6 (2*MD)
XP 0/10

Reflex(Dex):1+0=1
Fortitude(VIT):3+1=4
Will(MD):3+1=4

Escape(Dex):1+0=1
Escape(Str):2+0=2
Run(Dex):1+0=1
Hide(Dex):1+0=1 1/10
Notice(MD):3+0=3
Fight(Unarmed,Str):2+0=2
Fight (Melee, Str): 2+0=2
Fight(Bow, Dex):1+0=1 1/10
Diplomacy(MD):3+2=5
Dodge(Dex):2+1=3 1/20
Sneak(Dex):2+0=2
Lockpick(Dex):2+0=2
Knowledge[Magic](MD):3+1=4
Essentially, the system uses skills to do everything, and the more you use the skill the more it improves. For example:
Dodge(Dex):2+1=3 1/20
In this, Dodge is calculated as the character's dex+their skill. The '1/20' means that the character has used the skill once at level 1 and requires 19 more uses to increase it to level 2.
The way to determine if a skill use is successful is to roll 2d6 and add the skill value. If the character is using the skill against another person, that person makes an opposing skill check with their skills. However, if the skill is just in general and not against a person, the gm assigns a target difficulty. Good values are:

Code:
6: Very Easy
9:Easy
12:Medium
15:Difficult*
18:Very Difficult
HP:6/6 (2*Vit)
FP:12/12 (2*(Vit+MD)
PL (pleasure):0/6 (2*MD)
XP 0/10
Here, HP is the character's health, FP is their fatigue, and PL is pleasure how much sexual stimulation they can take before they orgasm.

Every erotic attack deals pleasure damage (And fatal attacks deal health and fatigue damage), and if fatigue drops to 0 the player passes out, while if pleasure hits maximum, they orgasm and take heavy fatigue damage before pleasure resets to 0.

You can choose to rest instead of moving ahead in the dungeon to recover health, fatigue, mana, and pleasure. In which you will recover 1d of each for every 30 minutes you rest, but also risk a chance of sneak attack/raping based on a roll of 1d6, 1-3 you are raped, 4-6 you recover fine with no worries.

In the system, I used xp to determine the character level. Each time they leveled up, they would gain 1 stat points

Str: 2
Dex: 1
Vit: 3
Players start with 1 in all stats and 5 stat points to spend as they wish. Given that an average human has 2 in all stats, this means they are slightly above average.

Code:
Leather +0
Wood +0
Copper+0
Iron +1
Steel +2
Mithril +3
Orihalcon +4
They will also have hitpoints:
Code:
Leather 6hp
Wood 8hp
copper 10hp
Iron 12hp not available until level 2
Steel 15hp not available until level 3
Mithril 20hp not available until level 4
Orihalcon 30hp not available until level 5
Code:
Weapon Damage Modifiers
Staff (dex) +1 (wood), + 1 (copper) +2 (Iron), +4 (steel), +6 (Mithril), +6 (Orihalcon)
Dagger (dex) +1 (copper), +2 (Iron), +4 (steel), + 6 (Mithril), +8 (Orihalcon)
Longsword (str) +2 (Copper), +3 (Iron), +4 (steel), +8 (mithril), +10 (Orihalcon)
Bastard Sword (str+dex)/2 +3 (copper), +4 (Iron), +8 (Steel), +9 (Mithril), +10 (Orihalcon)
GreatSword (str) +4 (copper), +4 (Iron), +6 (steel), +8 (Mithril) +12 (orihalcon)
Axe (str) +2 (copper), +3 (Iron), +4 (Steel), +6 (Mithril), +8 (Orihalcon)
Greataxe (str) +4 (copper), +6 (Iron), +8 (Steel), +10 (Mithril), +12 (Orihalcon)
Short bow (dex) +1 (wood) +1 (copper), +2 (iron), +3 (steel), +4 (mithril), +6 (Orihalcon)
Longbow (dex) +2 (wood), +2 (copper), +3 (iron), +4 (steel), +6 (mithril), +8 (orihalcon)
Light crossbow (not available until level 3) (dex) +3 (wood), +3 (copper), +4 (iron), +6 (steel) +8 (Mithril), +10 (Orihalcon)
Heavy Crossbow (not available until level 4) (dex) +4 (wood) +4 (Copper) +6 (Iron) +8 (steel) +10 (mithril), +12 (orihalcon)
Throwing Knives (dex) +1 (Copper), +2 (Iron), +3 (Steel), +4 (Mithril), +5 (Orihalcon)
Whip ((dex+str)/2) +0 (leather), +1 (Copper), +2 (Iron), +3 (Steel), +4 (Mithril), +5 (Orihalcon), -1 when using to disarm

Everything armor except leather provides defense against erotic attacks and all weapons and armor break once theyre hp reaches zero

Code:
Magic Points: These can be used to purchase special abilities such as a force field, levitation, lightning bolts, fireballs, invisibility and healing. Every PC starts out with 10 MP.
Abilities:
Lightning - Sends a bolt of lightning towards the foe causing X damage where X= MD+level(s) of Knowledge [Magic] - 3 MP
Force Field - generates a barrier stopping 4+(MD+Knowledge [Magic]) damage - 4MP
Fireball - Fires a fireball at the foe causing 4+ character level damage - 3MP
Healing - heals MD+Magic Knowledge level damage to from an ally - 10 MP
Levitation - Allows the character to fly X yards where X= MD+level(s) of Magic Knowledge - 3MP
Invisibility - Allows the character to become completely invisible for X minutes where X= MD+level(s) of Magic Knowledge - 7MP
You gain 1MP every level. MP= 6+(2*Mind)

You can find a list of the enemies

Player Limit: maximum 7

Pheinox has already called a spot and seeing as s/he is the one who has helped me out the most with the game, its only fair that she gets the first one. Other then that the spots to play are on a first come first serve basis:

Player 1 - Pheinox Alegure
Player 2 -
Player 3 -
Player 4 -
Player 5 -
Player 6 -
Player 7 -

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Stats:
Str: 1
Dex: 3
Vit: 2

Secondary Stats:
HP:4 (2*Vit)
FP:10 (2*(Vit+MD)
Pleasure:6 (2*MD)
MP: 12 (6+2*MD)
XP 0/10

Saves:
Reflex(Dex):3+0=3
Fortitude(VIT):2+0=2
Will(MD):3+0=3

Skills:
Escape(Dex):3+0=3
Escape(Str):1+0=1
Run(Dex):3+0=3
Hide(Dex):3+0=3
Notice(MD):3+0=3
Fight(Unarmed,Str):1+0=1
Fight (Melee, Str): 1+0=1+2(Weapon Bonus)=3
Fight(Bow, Dex):3+0=3
Diplomacy(MD):3+0=3
Dodge(Dex):3+0=3
Sneak(Dex):3+0=3
Lockpick(Dex):3+0=3
Knowledge[Magic](MD):3+0=3

Equiped Items:
Iron Dagger (+2) 40 gold
Leather Armor (6/6hp) 10 gold

Items:
0 gold

Magic Spells:
Lightning - Sends a bolt of lightning towards the foe causing X damage where X= MD+level(s) of Knowledge [Magic] - 3 MP
Force Field - generates a barrier stopping 4+(MD+Knowledge [Magic]) damage - 4MP

Description:

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay people, we're still looking for people to join up in Hero's game.

Labyrinth Death Race

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'sup, this thing still on? Hasn't even been a decade... *chuckles* I figure it might as well be worth at try hollering out that I could try and restart:

-Edit: Due to a lack of interested responsies I decided to end Overquest, nuzzle me lewdly to try a restart if really interested.

Innocentquest / http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=261

Before I go wild with anything new. Both follow a basic similiar formula of 'hey, lewd villains already overpowered you' with one being a playful dystopian world, the other .. basically hentai hungergames, I guess? *chuckles* Just post your interest if any in the respective OOC topics and I'll see about talking things out/getting you hooked up.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Potentially interested in both Overquest and Innocence Campaign. Been in a character making roleplaying kind of mood lately.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*gets feather duster!*

Alright, starting a new round of my erotic strategy game (tm)
Armies and Conquests,
you can find the charsheet here

rules, details, etc on discord (just pm me if interested), The game will be done on both the forums and Discord, depending on what players are more comfy with to a degree.

Nutshell: Lead your own nation to war and hopefully victory against other players nations, diplomacy, intrigue and seduction. Will your nation reign supreme, or become slaves to another?