Reputation score
Re: Looting run [Iris, Luna, and Emily]

"It is up to you... I will follow you regardless..."

(Lazy post...)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily still mad at Luna wasn't really up for giving suggestions. She was even pissed off at the way that Luna seemed to do whatever Iris wanted and never offered a suggestion. She just said plainly to Iris.

"I found nothing. Since the genius over there can't ever make up her mind I guess we should look somewhere else."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was confused. Were Emily and Luna in the middle of a fight or something? What could they be fighting about? Iris really hoped Emily and Luna could get along. Her sister and best friend fighting and hateing each other sounded like the worst thing that could happen to her

Looking at Emily and Luna Iris spoke up.
" A-Alright. Lets get out of here. Lets try a place a bit closer to the inn... "

With that Iris motioned Emily and Luna to follow her back to the car...

* Iris attempts to lead everyone back to the car. Once in the car drive it towards another location, closer to the inn.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( What kind of place are they searching? )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Driving away from the obviously looted neighborhood, Iris tries to find another community that doesn't look utterly looted...

But, to their dismay, every house looked breached in some way, as Iris parked in front of a random house, seeing as how a building that did not look violated was a far cry of a hope.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily unbuckled her seat belt. Before getting out of the car she realized she would be the best in front after what happened last time. She knew that she would be the less affected by a rape emotionally, and would probably just enjoy it feeling this horny...

"Hey Iris, I don't want you to get caught again. Let me go in the house first."

She then left the car and waited for the other two to follow her into the house.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris looked at Emily, unsure of what to say. She was glad to hear she didn't want to risk Iris getting caught again. At the same time Iris wanted to go in first, she was leading this looting run. It was her duty. Still looking at Emily Iris shook her head as she started to walk to the house once more.

Looking at Emily and Luna Iris spoke up.
" That's alright Emily. Ill go in first... "

Iris hoped Emily didn't fight her on this.

* Iris attempts to lead everyone inside. *

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Need some time to get back into "Luna mode" so, assume Luna just follows Iris in for now.)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily was surprised. She didn't really expect Iris to fight her decision. She looked at Iris for a second. This wasn't just about strategy to her. After what happened last time she was worried something would catch her, and in her mind Iris was the worst one in their group to get captured first. She let out a groan and said-

"Ugh, Iris..."

Emily didn't want to fight with Iris though and changed her tone into a more joking one.

"Fine, but you better not get caught or I'll kick your ass."

Besides this wasn't too bad for Emily. She could catch glances of Iris' body when she was sure Luna wasn't looking...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

The brown haired girl did not protest at her sister's wish to be the first to enter, nor did she make any comment regarding it. That being said, her sister's "friend" was a different story, especially when she was casting lewd looks around. Loosening her blade from her scabbard, Luna reiterated the same hostile threat as before, albeit worded slightly differently.

"...Only after we return. No sooner, lest thee have no attachment to your limbs..."

Oddly enough, it seemed the psychotic girl was extremely perceptive when it came to things relating to her sister. This included the looks people snuck towards the white haired girl...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris let out a sigh as she heard what Emily and Luna said. Looking at the both of them with her blue eyes Iris spoke up, trying to keep a neutral tone of voice.
" Lets get inside... "

With her guard up and weapons drawn Iris slowly began to walk towards the house. She was going to be more carful and keep an eye out for anything that might be inside and ready to rape her or anyone else.

Iris refused to return to the inn without getting at least four items to turn in to Jesse. So far she had one, hopfully she would do better here.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Perception check)

As Iris walked inside, she quickly took steps back out of the house, having heard some kind of skittering coming from inside, almost like that of insects. There was no doubt that there were monsters inside, waiting for them to foolishly walk in.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris took a step back away from the doorway as she heard the sounds coming form the house. Facing her two friends Iris looked at them, hoping they had an idea on what to do.
" Luna, Emily. There are monsters inside, they're waiting for us to come in. We can't just walk in unprepared, we need a plan. Any ideas? "

One idea Iris had was tossing a rock inside, making a noise that would attract the monsters. When the monsters showed up in the doorway, not exspecting them, they could open fire with their handguns.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily didn't want to go in there without a hint of what they were up against. She said while facing Iris and Luna-

"Iris, let's see if we can get an idea of how many there are by the sound of their feet moving. I don't know if it will work but it's worth a try."

If there was too many it was better to just turn around. She didn't want to risk herself, Iris, and, although painful to admit to herself, Luna to these things.

(Try to see if they can get an idea of how many there are by hearing their footsteps)
(( I wonder if this is a viable action... ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Hearing check)

As Emily listens in, she knows there's more than one... On average, there might be two in there, but a safe bet from Emily states that there's about three walking around inside.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

As Emily listened to their footsteps she closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her stomach. It probably looked like she was deep in thought. After about a minute she opened her eyes and turned to Iris and Luna.

"I think there is three and I'm sure there is at least two of them."

She looked to Iris not wanting her to go in first but didn't say anything about it. Iris could probably see she looked a little concerned though. She then looked away from Iris and drew her weapons getting ready for what was about to come.

(Wait on Iris' lead)

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

This time around, Luna had already donned her killer's persona, having sealed off most of her emotions asides from what she needed to kill. There was no need for unnecessary feelings, those would only get in the way during a fight. Only two things remained in her mind, how to most effectively protect her sister, who was her purpose for continuing to live, and how to rid the world of the sinners that lied within the house. Weapons already drawn, she waited in anticipation for what was to come...

*Wait on Iris's lead to go inside*

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily thinking of an idea quickly motions for them to stop. She starts looking for something to set traps up with in her back pack and around the house. While she's looking she says to Luna and Iris-

"I could set up a trap for them and we could lure them down into it."

(Set up a trip in the door way)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With her strings, Emily takes her short sword, and wires it so that when a bug comes through the door, the sword will swing down, and impale the first bug that falls into the trap.

( Now all ya need to do is lure them out. :p )