What's new

[LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

Does anyone was wondering when is the blog is gonna update for walkthrough of the Eleanor 2?

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My original short review pretty much says most of what I think about this game. However, on further reflection I think I nailed down the most significant problem with the gameplay. It's not the lack of content, either, although that kinda sucks. The big issue, at least for me, was that you are locked into one of your two random events for the day before you know who they are with or what they're about. When I click on the hot tub I don't know who is there. If I don't care about progressing with the wife I don't want to waste one of my two actions on her. However, the only real way to know these things is to play the game numerous times and make an actual list of who, where, and when. Then probably another set of notes about what options you take...because LoP outcomes are bafflingly nonsensical (always have been).

karmazin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LWT2 only makes autosave after going to bed, so if you make a wrong decision, you can just reload page, and choose "continue" to start from morning of that day. It would be nice to know at least which locations contain events with specific person, but at least with using earlier mentioned method one can save a lot of time.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Reaching ending six requires a bit of work, unlocking a hidden camera, watching the camera at a particular date, while also maintaining high score and keeping tabs on both Lisa and Tracy.

Your reward? Literally ten lines mentioning that you came back home, Lisa got pregnant and she wondered why.

For an ending that requires so much more work than simply the threesome ending, they could've added at least a couple more lines explaining what happened after or something, I'd say the easier endings are the ones with more explanation of the after.

Not to mention the plot holes caused, because if you don't know Lisa's pills got swapped she doesn't get pregnant, and in another ending the MC mentions having done a vasectomy (I know it's not 100% safe, but still...)

I should simply delete this, the more I play, the more disappointed I get.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not to mention the plot holes caused, because if you don't know Lisa's pills got swapped she doesn't get pregnant, and in another ending the MC mentions having done a vasectomy (I know it's not 100% safe, but still...)
that is the schodinger's cat applied to storytelling, untill you watch the pill scene, she is "on and off" the pill.

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there an ending guide? LoP usually puts a guide out... maybe it's too early.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there an ending guide? LoP usually puts a guide out... maybe it's too early.
A walk-through from the :

DHeavy
SEPTEMBER 15, 2016 AT 4:31 PM
Hi,

Putting here a little Walkthrough to help some players to see more clear what happen in this game.

Introduction:

Do whatever you want, if you refuse Lisa you’ll a sex scene with Tracy, if you accept to touch Lisa’s pussy you get the sex scene with Lisa.

Then take the sentences 2 and 1.

Day 1

Afternoon, Get check Lisa’s room to fix her computer +3Points
Living Room -> Click on the Pen / 1->+1 Point/2-> Nothing
Justin and Tracy’s room -> Nothing special
Pool -> +1Point for Richard

Dinner Time, get the sentences 1 and 1.

In the evening you can go in Gabriele’s room to get 1 point, but the better choice is to go in your room to get 2 points and the sex scene with Tracy.
If you go in Ann’s room, you get -1Points

Day 2

In the morning take a look at the book to read the history.
Then take the group in picture +1 Point or listen to Richard +2 Points.
If you listen to Richard without taking the book, you let Richard get 2 Points !!!!!!
There you can leave or click on the confessional.
Antoinette and Gabriele doesn’t lead to anything.
If you get Tracy you can take a look to a sex scene.
If you get Lisa you can get an Achievement and a sex scene.

Afternoon, your choice at here is meaningless, but you can go in the swimming pool and take the sentence 2 to get 1 Point or go the living room, The hot tub but there’s nothing special.

Dinner Time, 1

In the evening, you can go to the pool to get 2 points.
If you go to your room you get +1Point and spend so time with Tracy.
You can also check the living room where you see Gabriele and Lisa but it doesn’t spend your time so you can make another choice behind this !
Or go to the sauna to get the scene with Richard and Antoinette.

Pull your towel ->Next
Leave it-> Next +1Point

1 -> Next
2 -> End +1 Point
If next
1-> End +1 Point
2-> Next
If next
Stay Silent -> Next
Try to touch her -> Next +1Point FOR RICHARD
Leave -> Next
Obviously Next
Leave -> End
2-> Next
If Next
1-> +2 Points for Richard
2-> You force Antoinette to get on your lap, nothing special happen but the scene for next day is locked.

In the end of this scene, if you go to the end and choose 1 for the last choice, you’ll get the scene for the 3rd day.

Day 3

Horse
Be Cocky-> -1 Points but you’ll get able to get a scene where you ride perfectly the horse and It will give you 3 Points [You get +2Point so]
Be cautious-> Next

Go for a swim -> Achievement -1Point
Go for a climb -> Sex scene with Lisa

If swim

1-> Next +2Points for Richard
2-> Next +1 Point

1-> Let her play +2Points
2-> +1Point for Richard

If clim

Show anger -2Points
Be cool +2Points

Afternoon

You can check Gabriele’s room but it’s uselss.
If you go to the kitchen you can join Lisa and Tracy.

Stable

Arm -> +2 Points if you have been cocky with the horse. If not nothing special.
Leave -> Scene unlocked

Dinner Time

Evening

You can go to the stables and ride the horse if you were cocky +3Points
You can go to the swimming pool with Tracy but it’s useless.
If you go to Lisa’s room you can leave and don’t loose time, or dance with them, if you dance with them Tracy comes in the room, you can invite her or apologize.

If you invite her -1 Point
If you Apologize -2 Points

Sauna

Tell her to stay naked -> Next +1Point
Turn back -> End

1-> -1Point and end.
2-> Next

Reject Her -> End
Accept -> Achievement and sex Scene
Argue ->Next

If Argue

Agree-> Sex scene and achievement
Demand a blow job -> +1Point sex scene.

At the end Tracy get in and you can stay or go to the pool, nothing special.

Day 4

Sentence 2

Let’s Have Sex ! -> avoid end 5
Yeah do it -> nothing special.

1-> Nothing special.
2-> +1 Point FOR RICHARD and next

If next
1-> +2Points
2->+1 Point for RICHARD

Then right here this is one of the most important choice of the game. You can get your son with you or let him to Richard.

1-> Keep your son. +2 Points
2-> Let your son to Richard (AND MANY SCENES GET UNLOCKED) +1 Point for RICHARD

~ Whatever you choice you go with Tracy and Ann.

Take the sentence 1 and click on the bottles behind Tracy.
Then click on the waiter.

If you have keep your son with you -> End.
If you let him to Richard -> Next !!!!!!!!

Fuck it -> Scene Unlocked negge !!
**Leave -> End

Afternoon

You can check Ann’s room or your room but it’s useless.
If you go to the stable you get your son back.
You can listen some music in the living room and get 2 Points.

Evening

You can go to the pool but nothing special

Hot tub

Deny -> END 3 !!!!
Let her show your more -> Next
Tell her to put down the phone -> Sex Scene

You can select let her show you more several times.
Then you’ll get two ways:

Keep Watching-> Achievement.
Take Off -> Sex Scene.

If you Keep Watching you get an achievement if you get naked. Or you can go away.

Day 5

Afternoon

You can check Gabriele’s room or the pool but nothing special.
If you go to Ann’s room you can get a run with her +1Point
Or you can go to the kitchen and make something for everyone +2 Points

Evening

You can go to your room and get a sex scene with Tracy.
If you go to the living room, you join Ann, Gab and Lisa but nothing special.
If you check the kitchen you can eat something and get +2 Points.

Day 6

Take the sentence you want first

Go with them -> End
Stay -> Next

If Next
Peek Inside -> Next
Wait outside -> End.
If Next
1-> You say nothing
2-> Deal
3-> Sex scene

2/ With the deal you can accept or not, if you accept you join the others, If you don’t accept she gives you more money and you join the others.
3/With the sex scene you can make a double cumshot with Gui and get an achievement.

Then you join back the others

1-> Next
2-> End 9 (The most funny and and awesome end of all LOP Games hahahahaha !!!)

If you haven’t join Ann, you can compliment her.

1-> -1 Point
2-> Nothing special.

Afternoon

You can go to the swimming pool, and with couple other choices you made before you have many ways.

The way nothing happen.
The way Tracy isn’t here and you can leave or stay.
The way you carry all the girls.

Actually On this part, I don’t know what are exactly the conditions to get on a way or another.

Evening

Sauna, you check Gab and Ann but nothing special.
Your room or Lisa’s room, end of day 6.

End of day 6

You can keep quiet or suggest a threesome.

You get the threesome if you made some couple choices with Tracy.
If you don’t, you get nothing :p

With the threesome you get Ending 5.

To get evil exposed achievement, you must have less points than Richard, so make bad choices and check everytime Richard’s office, on the day 3 you’ll get the occasion to go on his computer. Get the password GOD. Then you have two choice.

Expose him or Use it.

If you expose him you have the achievement.
If you take advantage you see Tracy and Lisa in the kitchen doing some stuff…

If some people wan tot help to complete this, I have thoses questions that are still for me undiscovered.

Stable with Ann?

What is the point to leave or to get down this guy? Is the there an achievement or a scene with this? And so how we get it?

Pool day 6?

I’ve been able to see that you can seek Tracy but I used to leave and not to stay, but how to manage this path?
I’ve been able to see also that you can carry all the girls, but what’s the path to get this scene?

Use at your advantage the camera?

Well, you see Tracy and Lisa with this Tequila and lime… Ok, but how is this usefull next?

Lisa and Tracy pregnant, That hurt so much Achievement?

Those are the 3 achievements I don’t get already, so how we get them?

Finally how do we get the ends 2/4/6/7/8?

With those informations this walkthrough will be complete.

Enjoy the game.
langerrr
SEPTEMBER 15, 2016 AT 6:33 PM
Just a few correction,
On day 2: if you have sex with Tracy in the confession room, then you will get a scene in Hot tub with tracy on day 2.

On day 3: if you don’t climb the hill, you can win the wrestle in stable.

On day 6 afternoon in pool:
1. you chose the “You can do the same, but you are not guy” in day 6 first choise. And you hold higher respect than Richard, you will hold all girls. Then” drop ” Gabby, a new scene, but nothing special after that.
2. You hold less respect than Richard, tracy not come( She is in Richard’s romm, but you need to unluck office camera before to know that.) The choice doesn’t matter.(hope new expanssion can link this with Richard’s room)

Ending 1 – Get caught by Tracy by watching all phone picture with Lisa+Gab (Need to let Richard babysit -> then visit day 4 evening hot tub)
Ending 2 – Watch Tracy cheat all the way though and choose to divorce at the end
Ending 3 – Similar to ending 1, but choose “Deny” in the hot tub.
Ending 4 – You don’t do anything
Ending 5 – Threesome with Lisa and Tracy
Ending 6 – Get Lisa pregnant – Need to gain access to surveillance camera(To be explained in the achivement)
Ending 7 – Watch Tracy cheat on you and choose to not do anything about it
Ending 8 – Watch Tracy cheat and punch him in the face
Ending 9 – In day 6 restaurant, chose “have threesome with Antoi” (You don’t really need to, just find she cheats will give this option)

Achievements:
Running wild – choose to swim instead of climbing
Creamy Absolution – (choose to have cheated with Lisa) and then have to confess her sins
Super Hot Tub – Have high respect and let Richard babysit Charlie. Visit Hot Tub in Day 4 evening, watch the phone through the end.
That hurts so much – You need to have low respect score + cheated on Tracy + have access to camera+ watch through the end and do nothing.
Tracy is pregnant – Choose to have shared Tracy with other men. On Day 3 afternoon just don’t win the wrestle(don’t go stable or don’t win, otherwish there is no rape on day 5). On Day 5 afternoon, with high respect score, go to pool(find tracy with lisa, tracy suggest to go stable) bangang -> Come inside. (If you do threesome with Lisa, the achievement doesn’t work.) (One interesting thing is that, if you make your respect lower than Richard in later game, that makes Tracy cheat with Richard, and you found that with camera. Then Tracy want to keep the baby, so the baby might be Richard’s!!!!)
And Lisa too – You need to have access to camera and see Gab sabotage the birth control pills(This is on day 4 evening). Have threesome and come inside Lisa
Evil Exposed – Visit Richards office multiple times until you get access to the cameras and then tell everyone. Day 1 afternoon to office, lose point(Don’t go). After that, the first time to office, nothing happened(but you should go). The second time to office, you found you could go office when Richard go to bathroom. The 3rd time will successfully hack the computer: password: GOD.
Double Cumshot – Have high respect score and on day 6 have sex with Ann by staying in the Ice rink. Choose to finish on face
3some worth waiting for – Have high respect score and on day 6 evening choose the threesome option.

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

I'll admit that this project was a very ambitious one for Lesson Of Passion in part due to the success of LwT. But the game falls short on what was promised. I found the game to be small despite being big in terms of size. Very less sex scenes. The most difficult to cope with was that you can't repeat a particular sex scene at your will.

In my opinion, the game needs an equally big expansion to set some things right.

Eleanor 2 was way better than this! And I don't know why everyone suddenly started offering blind praises. I expected constructive criticisms in the blog but meh all I found was "Amazing game" comments. I remember how they were being extremely critical when Eleanor 2 was released.

I don't like where the LOP Gold games has headed. Both the sequels were sub-par to their original counterparts.

baronm

Reputation score

walk-through
Thank you sir

I'll admit that this project was a very ambitious one for Lesson Of Passion in part due to the success of LwT. But the game falls short on what was promised. I found the game to be small despite being big in terms of size. Very less sex scenes. The most difficult to cope with was that you can't repeat a particular sex scene at your will.

In my opinion, the game needs an equally big expansion to set some things right.

Eleanor 2 was way better than this! And I don't know why everyone suddenly started offering blind praises. I expected constructive criticisms in the blog but meh all I found was "Amazing game" comments. I remember how they were being extremely critical when Eleanor 2 was released.

I don't like where the LOP Gold games has headed. Both the sequels were sub-par to their original counterparts.
Agree with this comment. Let's hope the expansion makes some much needed improvements!

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know any site for the walkthrough of Eleanor 2?

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know any site for the walkthrough of Eleanor 2?
Don't be lazy, use google...
Somewhere in this threat:

USBFighter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game feels like LWT 1.5. I am not gonna add more criticism on this game but just so much was hyped, so little delivery.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All remember that from the beginning it was said that LWT 2 were going to add scenes as happened with Eleanor 2, since the attempts to Richard for seduce Lisa and Tracy didn´t appear and so far the choice of being "swinger" only serves for 1 scene, so we should expect they "complete" the game later.

ps: I worry how much space can take the game when it is "complete" (maybe 1G or more??)

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there an upload of the patched version out there where the locker room scene isn't bugged to not load up?

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to fix the bug stuck at loading in Sensual Haunting offline?

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New free game is up, Living with Lana. Waiting decades for it to load up. I would love to download it, but I can't find the .swf.

playforceone(dot)com/pf1_games.php?mygame=Living%20with%20Lana

bouli0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, you "can" recover the link to the swf from the web page (if you know javascripts basics) :
playforceone.com/games/lana.swf

Open this link in a new browser window, then select "Save page as" to save the swf file on your disk.

birthofthecool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be fair, Mass effect 3 was an awesome 10/10 game until the last 10-15 mins on the citadel
I'd say an 8, maybe if generous a 9.
Yes, the ending was the gutpunch, but stuff like the unbelievably bad quest log, the downgraded dialogue options (meaning having NO dialogue options for a lot of conversations, so that you could even miss them completely) and the choices you made that didn't matter at all (The Rachni Queen anyone?)
The follow-ups on several characters that were only vie mail or just log entriess.

Yeah, it was a really good game up until the end, but it actually was not as good as its predecessors on a few points.