What's new

Lord of Walkure

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

if you want to add me, feel free. my id is Baldr. i don't know my level but it's quite high for a newbie with many mistake as me

and what use does money had? my money is 800.000+
i got some pouch with skull mark in it. what effect does it have?

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About your credit card, do you have VISA? Because I'm from Europe and I could register it and buy without any problems, so the area where you live doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i got a VISA too. It`s strange for me since i also checked it for PayPal service and some other games i play and there was similar errors like they cant recognize my card and stuff. Also i now have a problem of adding friends there.
I checked the 3rd lowest button on the main screen (not the title screen ofc)
and it showed me a list of players and some buttons near them (actually only 1 per player) and when i press it i dont think it adds someone. Do i need to add friends through the main site? Or maybe there is a different way to do it or even perhaps im just doing it all the wrong way?. And sorry for the long reply- im getting busy looking for a new job now and kinda have the time to look at all things here and now :/

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh and if you guys want to add me my ID is MannyV :cool:

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain me the current "event" in the PvP section?
I dont quite understand japaneese and i dont actually even see those jap. letters- only square boxes. Does the card pictures in the boxes on the right represent some sort of reward? Are those some sorf of tournaments?

patpat

Reputation score

hi guys! don't suppose theres an english version for people you dont understand any language other than... well... english?
I'm American! (cause you TOTALLY didnt guess that)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi guys! don't suppose theres an english version for people you dont understand any language other than... well... english?
Nope. DMM is a Japanese company. Be thankful they have an English version of the site, but they're games will almost always be in Japanese.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

a person named Parfate on this site posted 3 files translating menus and other important stuff idk if it actually works or even makes it enjoyable for english speakers but Im about to try it out and Im sry It wont allow me to post the link because this is my first post

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im reading that it helps boost your stats to have your friend list full so could anyone add me Ign marcus26 I cant actually understand japanese btw I just barely passed japanese 101 but this game is kind of making me consider trying to teach myself.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any way to play this game using Flash Projector and API like Kantai Collection ?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Do people play the other games like Fairy Fantasia? I found Lord of Walkure to be less of a game compared to the others that are floating about on DMM.

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's going to an English version available... shortly. It's under development.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hope that doesnt mean were gonna get ip blocked on the jp version.

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Nothing's going to change on DMM's side; it's just also going to be available in English as well.

Aren't you IP blocked already though? Most people have to use a Japanese proxy.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nope just have to go to dmm.co.jp/en site games still in japanese eventhough parts of the site are english

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There will be a redirect for North American IPs on DMM.com. If you're playing on .co.jp, it probably won't be an issue. I'll look into it.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DMM.com games(Kancolle, LoW ages ver.) require a proxy. DMM18.com(adult games) do not at the moment.

SephiWolf

Reputation score

help me please
card limitation error
このダンジーヨンlc送し丿込めないカードが含まれています。制B良ー情報を確認し 、 カードを選択し 亘して下さい

Attachments