What's new

Lord of Walkure

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

anyway, add this account :Yuuko, this is supporter, hoilamgi just is boss generator :D
Done!

Man, it's kinda hard to tell which one inactive and which one is not :/

EDIT: Btw, what's up with this error message? I got it when I tried to remove some people from my list (image is in attachment)

Attachments

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Charisma = 174 is enuff (3x SSR++ cards)

force = at least 76 for Silver Dragon (45/run and time limit is 15min, boss that nid most force)

Stamina = dump ur remaining stat to stamina

btw add more friends, each friend grant u 1 stamina, charisma n force
at wiki i see the strongest boss is 65 force per run :confused:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yep, i'm vietnamese, and SG i mean swordgirls :p
lol, SG often meaning for singapore
so confuse

how long you have been play at this game ?

btw
max lv of UC card is 30 and UC+ is 40 ?

Last edited:

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

at wiki i see the strongest boss is 65 force per run :confused:
yeap, 65/run but its 3hr means u hav 180min to recharge ur force. 0 force when encounter also can kill it (180min=180 force, 65x2 130 u still left 50 force)

45/run 15min, u nid to deal 2 time dmg, means u nid to hav 76 minimum force when encounter, if no u nid to use potion/ let the boss get away (76-45=31 31+15-45=1) ur minimum foce must b 76, but its safer to put higher at it around 90~100 (90-15min=75force to kill ur encounter boss others use to assist friend)

u cant juz c nid how many force/run, u also nid to check the time limit of the boss

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeap, 65/run but its 3hr means u hav 180min to recharge ur force. 0 force when encounter also can kill it (180min=180 force, 65x2 130 u still left 50 force)

45/run 15min, u nid to deal 2 time dmg, means u nid to hav 76 minimum force when encounter, if no u nid to use potion/ let the boss get away (76-45=31 31+15-45=1) ur minimum foce must b 76, but its safer to put higher at it around 90~100 (90-15min=75force to kill ur encounter boss others use to assist friend)

u cant juz c nid how many force/run, u also nid to check the time limit of the boss
i see

that 8 stamina consume maps with lv 6 card reward is the event one right ?
how long it last ?

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i see

that 8 stamina consume maps with lv 6 card reward is the event one right ?
how long it last ?
27th august 15:00 Jap time

Stg 1~4 = lv6 C card (1 element/stg)
Stg 5~8 = Lv12 C card (1element/stg)
Stg 9~11 = weapon, armor, shield/left hand

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep, i'm vietnamese, and SG i mean swordgirls :p
Man you have my respect. The art work and story for SG is amazing, but that game you're either spending money or treating it like your 2nd job to get anything.

I'm a old Darklore player back from season 1. It's nice seeing the game evolve over time.

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you guys should make the new topic that 1st post ll be
-how to register
-how to play
-game guide

2nd post

-events
-player list

or if no one want to do it, i can but i may mess with the guide because i'm not that good at english
but i think doing this ll help us easier to make friend and have more newbies

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

-how to register
-how to play
-game guide

2nd post

-events
-player list

or if no one want to do it, i can but i may mess with the guide because i'm not that good at english
this is all what you need

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

it's really hard to tracking ppl 's IGN now
and it's even harder for newbie when they don't have any info from the first post

wiki is nice but it can't fulfill all our disadvantages at the time

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

-how to register
-how to play
-game guide

2nd post

-events
-player list

Parfate made one http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22814

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, i have just recently started and have a few questions if people wouldn't mind.

1. What is this monster that pops out with like that claw scratching pop up.
How often does he appear/ what rewards are there
2. How to obtain UC and plus cards
3. How to upgrade the starting girl
4. What are this silver cards i get from dailies and how do i use it?
5. Lastly, is it normal to run outta energy after a few monster battles

Im sorry if im being annoying or as such but i would appreciate it if you would help me on some of these questions. Also can anyone add me?
港湊 (Minato Arisato, yes im a big fan of persona *^*)
I'll also see if i can add anyone on the list posted on the guide

Last edited:

alucart689

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. thats the boss. random / there is a list.
2. boss-dungeon-gatcha.
3. u cant o i junt dont know how.
4. event dungeon
5. common card u can sell/sacrifice/use/fuse them
6. normal

alucart689

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now then there is a new event dungeon. Any info on that it seems like another "lvl ur stuff" dungeon

666steven007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi all and thanks for the info on the game, I'm a bit of a noob at it, but doing well, I'm level 27 and I'm from south africa and don't understand a word of japanese. If anyone wants to add me my ID DrBad007, also not sure if this is mentioned anywhere, in the pvp challenges, the last number in the top left screen, is how many matches remain before they upgrade your equipment, eg, win 3 matches, then win challenge, and your equipment you earn from losing pvp match goes from +1 to plus +2.

thanks again

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can I bother this thread for a clarification of the difference between normal cards and these book cards from event?

Last edited:

TaKeShi[PL]

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi.

I started playing this game for a few weeks now and im also new to the site.
I had few things that has been bothering me and its mostly about getting some
better cards or better equipment and stuff. I`m currently on lvl 38 but i was wondering can i win any R cards from the lotteries on the main screen only or can i win them from some bosses or in the quest list? (there are a few cards i`d like in particular)
I also had an issue about registring my card at the site because it simply is not recognised by any mean possible (it shows that the number, name and safe code is invalid), but if i am guessing right i can get those free 500 points for bonus only if i register a credit card there- actually im thinking this might be the fault of the fact im using it from Europe instead of Asia.Im still reading some posts in here so i might see if there has been similar problems i had, so i might come up with something for any problems i had. If someone could enlighten me a bit about those 2 things that was bothering me id be very glad for this. Cheers :)

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

TaKeShi[PL];492997 said:
Hi.

I started playing this game for a few weeks now and im also new to the site.
I had few things that has been bothering me and its mostly about getting some
better cards or better equipment and stuff. I`m currently on lvl 38 but i was wondering can i win any R cards from the lotteries on the main screen only or can i win them from some bosses or in the quest list? (there are a few cards i`d like in particular)
I also had an issue about registring my card at the site because it simply is not recognised by any mean possible (it shows that the number, name and safe code is invalid), but if i am guessing right i can get those free 500 points for bonus only if i register a credit card there- actually im thinking this might be the fault of the fact im using it from Europe instead of Asia.Im still reading some posts in here so i might see if there has been similar problems i had, so i might come up with something for any problems i had. If someone could enlighten me a bit about those 2 things that was bothering me id be very glad for this. Cheers :)
You can obatin one specific group of R cards from the silver and gold gacha and other specific group from the quest and bosses. Go to this thread for more information about what boss gives you the R card you want: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22814

About your credit card, do you have VISA? Because I'm from Europe and I could register it and buy without any problems, so the area where you live doesn't matter.

Last edited: