What's new

Lord of Walkure

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

are there any way to trade stuff or party for boss raid in this game ?

i'm just a newb here

and for lvl cards
is sacrifice cards with the same element card with the main card will provide more exp than other ones ?

Last edited:

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

are there any way to trade stuff or party for boss raid in this game ?

i'm just a newb here

and for lvl cards
is sacrifice cards with the same element card with the main card will provide more exp than other ones ?
yeah, anyway, i think you from SG, right?

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, anyway, i think you from SG, right?
why don't you tell me how to trade and party too ? :confused:

and if i use water sacrifice cards for fire card does it give less exp ?

does adding more sacrifice card once gives more exp than one each time ?

btw
i'm from viet nam, not singapore

Last edited:

vindy

Reputation score

Hi all, I'm a newbie here with Walkure, and this forum, but thanks everyone who has put up so much help here for newbies (it's almost too much, only made it through page 20 of this forum so far)!

If anyone isn't at 30 friends already, feel free to add me, IGN: vindy.

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

why don't you tell me how to trade and party too ? :confused:

and if i use water sacrifice cards for fire card does it give less exp ?

does adding more sacrifice card once gives more exp than one each time ?

btw
i'm from viet nam, not singapore
trade with player = no
party = u can ask friend for hlp down boss ( u nid hit the boss once, than finish him by urself)
card exp = all diff element will giv same exp, same element will giv more 1 exp
more card = more card increase rate for 'big success', big success giv ur card 1.5x exp than normal success

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

trade with player = no
party = u can ask friend for hlp down boss ( u nid hit the boss once, than finish him by urself)
card exp = all diff element will giv same exp, same element will giv more 1 exp
more card = more card make decimal number count in 'big success', big success is 1.5x than normal sucess

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is it worth to max lv that loli fire elf from the begining ?

i plan to max evol her because she have an good stat and high chance to use magic attack

now i got 3 card of her at lv 20

and how can i know it's an "big success" when lvl cards ?

anyone can teach me how to add ppl and how to invite them for boss raid, join an friend boss raid ?

btw
are those R SR SSR card have much high stat that ppl can ignore UC cards ? :confused:
my IGN is: 黒HS (kuroHS) please add if ppl have free slot
thx

Last edited:

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i plan to max evol her because she have an good stat and high chance to use magic attack

anyone can teach me how to add ppl and how to invite them for boss raid, join an friend boss raid ?

btw
are those R SR SSR card have much high stat that ppl can ignore UC cards ? :confused:
thx
there is a pink button after first hit to big boss, that you can have your friends attack your big boss. "big success" means level up your girls to max then combine.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

btw
thx
Try to max out the higher quality card you have ( if you got 2 or more Rares try to max their level before fusing them) the card will become stronger than if you fund as soon as you get ( reminds me of pokemon evolution with stone too soon lol).
A big success is not visible but then just stock up 10 cards to drop them also try to be the same element as the card you want to (it is easy to know the element just see the back ground color).
To add ppl you need go on the 5th button at main page will open a menu and then put in the name of the person you want on , if you need to accept an invitation go on third tab in that menu if someone has invited you will appear in there just press the top button. first tab shows your friends don't click on the buttons in there or you will remove your friends. Second tab is the friends you sent an invitation and third tab the friends who invited you.

oh yeah just got from dreadnought it seems he drops 2 SR cards didn't know hana was one of them

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yep the dread and broken dread drop 2 SR each , Fire/ice for the regular dread and Earth/Wind for the broken one.

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's some new update

1. extra 5 quest (nid wiki update for more information)
2. 12 gold gacha set w/ 4.5k point till 5/9 15:00 jp time
3. PVP rank down w/ 10 point, can buy in shop
4. PVP can fast foward
5. 4 element sauna extend to 27/8 15:00 jp time

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how to get the assit reward at bosses ?
we have to do an amount of damage to get it ? :confused:

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how to get the assit reward at bosses ?
we have to do an amount of damage to get it ? :confused:
If you deal at least 5% damage, you're on the reward list already!

Speaking about reward, someone please help me with my lvl 9 boss that looks like crystal! T_T

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you deal at least 5% damage, you're on the reward list already!

Speaking about reward, someone please help me with my lvl 9 boss that looks like crystal! T_T
im coming

nic0las214

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyway, add this account :Yuuko, this is supporter, hoilamgi just is boss generator :D

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

how much force and stamina do you guys think is enough at high level to leveling and doing raid bosses ?

btw
anyway, add this account :Yuuko, this is supporter, hoilamgi just is boss generator :D
you re an viet live in SG ?

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how much force and stamina do you guys think is enough at high level to leveling and doing raid bosses ?
Charisma = 174 is enuff (3x SSR++ cards)

force = at least 76 for Silver Dragon (45/run and time limit is 15min, boss that nid most force)

Stamina = dump ur remaining stat to stamina

btw add more friends, each friend grant u 1 stamina, charisma n force

vindy

Reputation score

Couple of questions based on things I read earlier in the thread:

Is it possible to attack a boss with less than full strength (not spend the entire amount of energy needed normally to attack them)? I thought I saw a comment by someone saying they did that when the boss was down to 1 HP, but I haven't seen any way to do that.

Is it possible to get multiple copies of a good card (better than common) found in an area? Specifically, I got a UC card from area 6-5, can I keep playing it over and over again until I get 4 copies to level up to UC++, or once you get it, do you not get anymore? Again, thought I saw a post from someone earlier about only being able to get a single R card from somewhere, and wanted to see if that was the same for areas in the quests like this one.

Thanks!

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Couple of questions based on things I read earlier in the thread:

Is it possible to attack a boss with less than full strength (not spend the entire amount of energy needed normally to attack them)? I thought I saw a comment by someone saying they did that when the boss was down to 1 HP, but I haven't seen any way to do that.

Is it possible to get multiple copies of a good card (better than common) found in an area? Specifically, I got a UC card from area 6-5, can I keep playing it over and over again until I get 7 copies to level up to UC++, or once you get it, do you not get anymore? Again, thought I saw a post from someone earlier about only being able to get a single R card from somewhere, and wanted to see if that was the same for areas in the quests like this one.

Thanks!
1 - Only for assists , you can't kill a boss that you are assisting and if the boss are yours you have to do the last hit by spending full energy ( assist is 1/3)

2- Yes the areas that has UC cards as reward on normal mobs drops it again but the chance is Low. There is no mob that will drop a R card

wish this game had a megaphone that would appear a message to all your friends when you have a boss up waiting for assist...

Last edited: