What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

15 gold gachas here, and got 5 shield dogs, 4 fire armors, and some other weak stuffs as well, especially only 1 weapon drop. The only thing worthy is one armor non-attribute.

I don't know about VG check to get points, just got very first few points after read about it here. Rank 14 is damn hard to win now... ~_~

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess the wiki saying some of those VG items are rare is no joke I'm gonna be stupidly careful with anymore free gold gachas I get. I plan on reading what other people get from the gachas on the wiki first to see if my chances of getting what I want are even possible.

Also not going past rank 11(minimum 4 win rank) until I get at least the ring of overlord or one of those alchemy rings+2000 dmg and maybe 1 more high end gacha type card marcus26 only has 1 being that shooting maid korihanna or w/e
I lose sometimes to people with crappier cards cause that earth SR they gave us with 59k skill wont fire.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its nothing really complicated you recover 1 point every 2 hours from the last time you used points so if you spend points again before they completely refill the time your points will refill will be refreshed so don't spend your points if they are not full and you have walked away for some time as you could potentially be adding 30 mins even a couple hours to the total time it would of taken you to get full points if you do that multiple times.
I just use them immediately once I get them, so I'd probably be adding a few seconds?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're delaying recovery of VG points only when they're full.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just use them immediately once I get them, so I'd probably be adding a few seconds?
if you been timing it near exactly when they fill up then yeh not much recovery time added but if was 30 mins after that bead filled up and you used another bead instead of you gaining your next bead in 1 hour and 30 more mins it would reset back to waiting 2 hours. Thats why I think its better to wait till there all full don't have to really pay much attention to the timer that way other than knowing when they re completely full.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

marcus3708, you're wrong, it won't add extra 30 minutes in your example.
Devs even posted examples of how it works:

1)
10:00に1ポイント使用 (5個→4個)
10:30に1ポイント使用 (4個→3個)
11:00に1ポイント使用 (3個→2個)
12:00に1ポイント回復 (2個→3個)
14:00に1ポイント回復 (3個→4個)
16:00に1ポイント回復 (4個→5個)

2)
10:20に1ポイント使用 (5個→4個)
10:30に1ポイント使用 (4個→3個)
10:40に1ポイント使用 (3個→2個)
12:20に1ポイント回復 (2個→3個)
12:40に1ポイント使用 (3個→2個)
14:20に1ポイント回復 (2個→3個)
16:20に1ポイント回復 (3個→4個)
18:20に1ポイント回復 (4個→5個)

3)
10:40に1ポイント使用 (5個→4個)
12:40に1ポイント回復 (4個→5個)
13:10に1ポイント使用 (5個→4個)
15:10に1ポイント回復 (4個→5個)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I am my bad not sure how I reached that conclusion I was looking at the info Remillia posted

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This event was definitely strange, thanks to the VG points xD

btw. anyone know for serving this item?

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Petite would you mind doing the post for Str3ngth again I still kind of need more people in his list like about 10 more spaces.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Keima:
That's a dolphin coin that you can use to trade for stuff after the maintenance that starts at 15:00.

@marcus3708:
OK, I made a post for Str3ngth.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Keima:
That's a dolphin coin that you can use to trade for stuff after the maintenance that starts at 15:00.
Thanks Petite :)
I hope that coin has the same function as the beans.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New event dungeons suck!! :mad:
The lower one is R only and the higher one is (++) only, seems only Senhime can afford these conditions :D

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mr. Petite, could you post me make a post too for friends? Current friends can't touch the mecha XX I spawn. :S

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Scored 6k points in pvp tournament and almost got in top-300 (306th place in 11th circle). New VG points system was better than grinding in previous events.

New R has stats similar to event water SR that was availible in the end of June... something definetly twisted here.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well at least that siren R card is free but I'm kind of mad they had a teaser for those beach cards but their all like 50 bucks in the shop for 3 of them I really wish they'd stop with these events asking for so much money.

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's the way they're making money. I don't even bother with this. You also can get this cards from new gacha. And most likely they're weaker than Alchemist Erishia or Kamyu from May event.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mr. Petite, could you post me make a post too for friends? Current friends can't touch the mecha XX I spawn. :S
OK, I'll see what I can do after you fill out this for me.

Name:
Level:
Quest:

Current Card Deck*:
1) Name & Evolution (AT: MG: )
2) Name & Evolution (AT: MG: )
3) Name & Evolution (AT: MG: )
*You can also just list the Japanese name and evolution, and I can try and cross-check with the Japanese wiki. Listing gold gacha or shop cards as your deck might help you get strong SR++ or SSR++ friends.

Once you do this, I'll create a post as soon as you say you're active online. You should receive friend requests within 30 minutes thanks in part to my secret weapon (avatar):

If anyone adds you, it wouldn't hurt to thank them if they have an open BBS if you can type their name (if not, then you can omit "(username)さん、"):
Code:
(username)さん、戦友ありがとうございます。今後とも宜しくお願いします~!
I don't know if this fixed the error Marcus26 got, but make sure you backspace if you copy/paste this message since line breaks will cause errors.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah that fixed it could you bump str3ngth's post once more though? I need 3-4 more people to be full so this should be the last time sorry to be such a bother with this

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, new event dungeons giving us very rare accessories, even rings with +3K attack (or defense), I was farming for them quite a lot but still haven't found them, no wonder why they made it so hard :D

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol omg R cards only and ++ cards only
Here's what I see:

The 1 means it's not allowed

They've got limitations on every element, rank, and class, so you could potentially see things like "water SR+'s only"

Here are my teams (couldn't get enough R's or ++'s to make a 3rd team)
The elemental synergy in the R team really helps since it's got 90% bonus right there.

With all the recent events, my water team has gotten pretty strong, and hopefully I can get max out the current event card for the 10% great exploration bonus.

Last edited: