What's new

Lord Of Walkure

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

Yeah the Revaia card is really nice looking that huge rack :eek: probably the best of these event cards. I kind of wish I saved the gachas I used on the legend gacha for that only had 10 free gachas left and I got 3 of those mermaid delta SR's I had to shell out 20 bucks in gold gachas to get the 4th one was a hard decision for me. I hope this doesn't happen to my other account when the wind attribute up happens, though I guess there's the 10 dollar package to get 1 of the wind SR's at least if I end up stuck with 3 of them. I think seeing you with that revaia pushed me to using my gachas was worth it albeit more costly than I would of wished and it seemed like I had a decent chance of getting 4 cards looking at what other people were getting on the wiki

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update coming in few hours, wish everyone (include me :D ) will get Ring of Overlord from last investigation in this event :) :) :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh I think I'll just spam the map to make the alchemy rings instead since you can eventually make that stronger than the overlord ring. It was lake nidi I believe that looked like a pretty good map to get the materials from was something like 8 mats great success and 3 normal

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah the Revaia card is really nice looking that huge rack :eek: probably the best of these event cards. I kind of wish I saved the gachas I used on the legend gacha for that only had 10 free gachas left and I got 3 of those mermaid delta SR's I had to shell out 20 bucks in gold gachas to get the 4th one was a hard decision for me. I hope this doesn't happen to my other account when the wind attribute up happens, though I guess there's the 10 dollar package to get 1 of the wind SR's at least if I end up stuck with 3 of them. I think seeing you with that revaia pushed me to using my gachas was worth it albeit more costly than I would of wished and it seemed like I had a decent chance of getting 4 cards looking at what other people were getting on the wiki
I also planned to use my Gold Tickets in the Legendary Gatcha or in the Anniversary Event, but I saw the Revaia card and I fell into the temptation. XD

Update coming in few hours, wish everyone (include me :D ) will get Ring of Overlord from last investigation in this event :) :) :)
I also hope that this part of the event has good things on the investigation. :)

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If I'm not wrong, the new Justin SR card we got at start of this current event will turn to SSR++ at final evolution form as well. Both Navi and Justin have "new investigation skill" :eek:

Oh well, I just read more detail about this, it seems if you want it to be SSR++ then you have to buy card set (10.000pt per set, multiple purchase available). Otherwise, if you are free player you can only get max 1 Navi and 2 Justin in whole event, hardcore player can also get new Pirate Kid to SR++ as well

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fuck I didnt pay close enough attention to the event dates I thought the wind attribute bonus would start immediately after the earth ended but its a period of time where there is no bonus 10 free gacha gold tickets utterly wasted I'm so angry I did this by accident god dammit

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which exploration map generates the highest tokens on average?

I know that 8th continent one can potentially get you 200 per run, but that requires you to have probably over 600k power.

I'm currently looking at the 3rd map which gets you 19 potential every 5 hours or so (depending on your team, you could squeeze that down to 2 or 3 hours). There are 3 weeks for the event, so that should be enough for 1200 tokens?

shiro.yuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So guys, this might be a combo breaker or something...
Have Pico appeared in your main menu? Just now she appeared on my main menu. She was saying something about a new mountain or something.

Does it have to do something with the new places on the Maps?

Attachments

Keima

Reputation score

Which exploration map generates the highest tokens on average?

I know that 8th continent one can potentially get you 200 per run, but that requires you to have probably over 600k power.

I'm currently looking at the 3rd map which gets you 19 potential every 5 hours or so (depending on your team, you could squeeze that down to 2 or 3 hours). There are 3 weeks for the event, so that should be enough for 1200 tokens?
I think the 5 and 8 hours could be the most effective, for the great success chance and money spent.

So guys, this might be a combo breaker or something...
Have Pico appeared in your main menu? Just now she appeared on my main menu. She was saying something about a new mountain or something.

Does it have to do something with the new places on the Maps?
In the maintenance of yesterday included the city conversations with some girls if they are used repeatedly in battles.
For now are 8 girls that having these city conversations.

Earth Element= Na'vi (ナヴィ) and Meiyou (メイヨウ)
Water Element= Pico (ピコ) and Siren (セイレーン)
Fire Element= Leeza (リーザ) and Leila (レイラ)
Wind Element= Emily (エミリィ) and Angel (エンジェル)

shiro.yuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the maintenance of yesterday included the city conversations with some girls if they are used repeatedly in battles.
For now are 8 girls that having these city conversations.

Earth Element= Na'vi (ナヴィ) and Meiyou (メイヨウ)
Water Element= Pico (ピコ) and Siren (セイレーン)
Fire Element= Leeza (リーザ) and Leila (レイラ)
Wind Element= Emily (エミリィ) and Angel (エンジェル)
I see, thanks for that :D
Maybe I'll use some more of my cards to get them talking as well.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was just gonna go like this 3 teams in the 8 hour map once then was probably gonna spam the 3 hour map until it was time for me to sleep then send out another 8 hours so its done by the time I wake up since my cards are almost strong enough to force great success 100% in the 3 hour map 5x the required power is needed supposedly I think probably w/e map you are strong enough / have the funds to force great successes in is the most efficient

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This event is money sucker...!!! Currently I'm sending teams to 12, 16 hours maps and one for 20 hours map since other continents still not open for me yet and I have to manage that they won't comeback while I'm in bed :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't login on both account right now, seems DMM having problems with their login server. Hope they will give us something to make up for that :(

Keima

Reputation score

I can't login on both account right now, seems DMM having problems with their login server. Hope they will give us something to make up for that :(
Try to enter with vpn, it may be a connection problem.

shiro.yuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I also had that problem last night(GMT+8). I tried changing my connection in the VPN yet it didn't work.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

after trying multiple times I was about to get in hours ago I keep auto login on usually so I think as long as I dont log out should be fine

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, everything is back to normal now. I think they fixed it while I'm in bed :D

@shiro.yuki: I think if you are Japanese it should be GMT+9, or I'm wrong :confused:

shiro.yuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@shiro.yuki: I think if you are Japanese it should be GMT+9, or I'm wrong :confused:
That was a typo XD. And yeah, everything's back to normal. I think it was because they changed some things in the site. Like the banner/logo in the upper left of the page. Back then it was just DMM.com, but now it's DMM.com 半額
キャンペーン :)

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How many gold coins you guys get up to now? I'm opening last continient for both 2 accounts so I won't get much until tomorrow, currently 355 for main account and 194 for other one. Both 2 account got one SR drop from event boss :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

425 one account 485 the other changed up to just sending out the 8 hour team in order to not lose money from sending teams and the 16 hour occasionally since it can drop the ring of iron clad +3000 defense.

Would anyone happen to know how to hack gold gachas or know if its even possible to do so? Im just so angry that my first account made a SR++ with about 16 gachas 10 of them being free. But my second account is not even close to making any SR++ after using 25 of them 15 I bought with that one time only 3000 pack for 10 and the smaller event packs. I just wanted 1 SR++ or even a SSR+ since their near equal in terms of dmg but my money earned me essentially nothing since this gacha will disappear soon. Granted I accidentally used the first 10 when the wind event wasn't activated yet so this may have contributed some to my failure but the 15 I used later when the wind rate up was activated got only 1 wind SR and SSR the rest all random elements or R cards. So yeah Im pretty mad about that and don't have the funds to buy the normal 4500 gacha packs and Im now willing to hack and possibly get that account banned since it has nothing too great if I only knew how. Those gachas are too damn expensive anyway.