What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

From 14-21 is compensation period, they will give us few things to make up for server problem last time, also in the period, we will get 50% more gold coins from investigation teams than usual. So everything is pretty fine, except problem with gold, they drained out quite fast :(

About hacking gold gacha ticket, I don't think there are some way to do that yet. Also I don't want there is a way or this game will die soon after a while (like other one I was playing before I play this game)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well I don't think I'm doing to bad with the gold coins at about 650 for each account now should be enough for me to buy everything before it ends at this rate probably? I don't even think I care too much about the cards really its probably going to leave us with 2-3 copies and the rest you have to buy they always do that with things that evolve into SSR theyve even started doing it with crappy SR and I dont have the money to pay 30+ dollars per a card for w/e package their gonna put that login SR into. the pirate kid seems good for exploration though and the SR drop from the boss. I think you might need more people in your friend list spawning the event boss it drops +10 silver and +1 gold bullions sometimes which helps me not really spend gold to send out teams Ive actually been lvling up my cards for most of the events duration juggling around 900k-1m constantly I do have a couple of cost -15-20% cards in all my teams along with wagons though they came from that free silver gacha anniversary event

Id say they'd probably ban you pretty fast if you hacked massive amounts or you did it constantly if its even possible to do it and if you weren't banned on the first attempt. I don't think lord of walkure would be in any danger of closing from a small amount of people hacking gold gachas since its like always in the top 3 its #1 right now.

does the mobile version of low not have sound? Ive been trying to play devil carnival but the only thing I could do to make it work since its mobile only was use a mobile brower emulator program called windroy but Im not sure if its not supposed to have sound or if it is just missing the feature or broken.

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From 14-21 is compensation period, they will give us few things to make up for server problem last time, also in the period, we will get 50% more gold coins from investigation teams than usual. So everything is pretty fine, except problem with gold, they drained out quite fast :(
ya I've already spent 5 million on exploration quests, which is quite shocking.
And I'm just doing the 5 hour map...

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

new SR cards from limited boss seems really easy to get this time

i already got 2 copy of the harpie boss and 3 from the dragon :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

new SR cards from limited boss seems really easy to get this time

i already got 2 copy of the harpie boss and 3 from the dragon :D
6 from dragons for each account, and none from harpies :mad:

Got 2nd DEF ring, my luck really not very good, I want ring of overlord :(

shiro.yuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sticking with spamming the dungeon maps to get more coins. I know that my cards aren't strong enough to take the boss down XD :(

Right now, I'm only spamming the 5hr to get more coins. It gives me an average of 10 coins per group, which is quite fair for me. My team strength is only at 95, so it's very fair for me.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maybe the defense rings are better? that guy a few post back said they apply to all your cards in pvp

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, it's good one (actually very good) but I already got one from last event. And I myself want the attack ring more, it will help me save a lot of BP when fighting with raid boss, especially high def one :eek:

I will send all 3 teams to last continient to find it very soon, really mad about it now :mad:

Last edited:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

damn 20 is the dead line for event bosses and i still got only 2 from harpie and 3 from dragon
atleast give me 4 card from dragon plz :(

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

many unactive players fill my friend list, so i have to delete alot this time
i still have free slots, add me if you are active

ign: 黒HS

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you should post on the Dmm community site if you can hoangsea simply not enough active people here to get 4 cards from the bosses sometimes. the harpies specifically its only been around for about 1 week and then u get the serpent instead when you need the harpy. This same thing happened when they brought back the baba yaga event boss with the xmas gigantes spawning at the same time. I think they need to only spawn 1 boss at a time or give them higher drop rates. my list is full of pretty active players now but I still have only managed 2 SR from the harpies I have 7 SR from the serpents though

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you should post on the Dmm community site if you can hoangsea simply not enough active people here to get 4 cards from the bosses sometimes. the harpies specifically its only been around for about 1 week and then u get the serpent instead when you need the harpy. This same thing happened when they brought back the baba yaga event boss with the xmas gigantes spawning at the same time. I think they need to only spawn 1 boss at a time or give them higher drop rates. my list is full of pretty active players now but I still have only managed 2 SR from the harpies I have 7 SR from the serpents though
got 4 from serpents or dragon whatever
and still 2 from harpie :(

from the previous event which it spawn earth serpents limited boss
i not even get one SR from it (that elf fairy, wind card)

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just got my very first Water fairy from hoangsea :D , the 3rd one for my alt char anyway :eek:

I don't really know why but it seems the serpents/dragons spawn a lot with my main char, and harpies are pretty rare to find them :mad:

One question: I already got enough gold coins to get all cards (Pirate Kid SR++ as well), so should I exchange for more Pirate Kid SR or for gold? (currently extra ~800 coins in my main and ~300 coins in my other char)

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

pirate kid is a very good SR physical/ground card
you better get 4 copy of her

btw
i just got my 3rd SR from harpie few mins ago
hope for another 4th drop before the event ended :rolleyes:

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

got my 4th SR from harpie

this is the first time i'm lucky at this game
all other event i often end up with 2 or 3 copy of limited boss card
:D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just got my very first Water fairy from hoangsea :D , the 3rd one for my alt char anyway :eek:

I don't really know why but it seems the serpents/dragons spawn a lot with my main char, and harpies are pretty rare to find them :mad:

One question: I already got enough gold coins to get all cards (Pirate Kid SR++ as well), so should I exchange for more Pirate Kid SR or for gold? (currently extra ~800 coins in my main and ~300 coins in my other char)
pirate kid is cheap exploration power id get as many of them as possible

and by serpent I meant the current dragon not that thing that drops the wind fairy I had to buy 1 of those to make the 4th

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked H-scene for swimsuit Na'vi?

I'm having trouble deciphering what the picture is actually depicting; is it Na'vi's uterus pulled outside the body?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked H-scene for swimsuit Na'vi?

I'm having trouble deciphering what the picture is actually depicting; is it Na'vi's uterus pulled outside the body?
I don't have that much money to pay for unlocking it :eek:, but as I can see it's just a "man's thing" plugging in hers :D

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

they extend the limited boss event ?
i still see dragon spawning

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

please someone explain to me the new event?