What's new

Lord Of Walkure

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

What's with the tentacle girl drop? E, F , W and A? Do they have special events or something?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What's with the tentacle girl drop? E, F , W and A? Do they have special events or something?
They were in early event, now they are there again for you to look at it. Basically useless, can't evolve, just gold source (30K per card) ;)

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fuck..I got 3 SSRs from gacha, out of coins for a 4th. Lmao. Guess I have to wait for months again.

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I previously already have a SSR+, so I need only 2 more, spend 50 and only got one of the SSRs I wanted. Fml.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fuck..I got 3 SSRs from gacha, out of coins for a 4th. Lmao. Guess I have to wait for months again.
That's not special gacha, isn't it? It should be 8 SSR when you draw 48 tickets in special gacha :rolleyes:

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's not special gacha, isn't it? It should be 8 SSR when you draw 48 tickets in special gacha :rolleyes:
It wasn't in there, and the special one had too many SSRs in the pool, chances of you getting 4 of the same one is rather low.

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They were in early event, now they are there again for you to look at it. Basically useless, can't evolve, just gold source (30K per card) ;)
they indeed have a special event when you have the 4 of them but no HCG,
other than that they are useless has Drtungbo say. :cool:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

all these SR they keep giving us with massive skill dmg can probably beat down opponents with SSRs if they arent stacked in mostly skill dmg also. I'm realizing this is the way to go in pvp

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think relying on luck will do any good. Participated in many battles where skills of such cards doesn't trigger even once. Even if triggered it doesn't guarantee win.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I always get killed by people with those cards but now I'm one of them so I don't have to pray their skills don't activate anymore. SRs with balanced dmg say 40k skill and 20 normal attack can't quite keep up with cards that have all of their dmg shifted into the skill if the opponent has anywhere near 10k defense

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

all these SR they keep giving us with massive skill dmg can probably beat down opponents with SSRs if they arent stacked in mostly skill dmg also. I'm realizing this is the way to go in pvp
also they are quite important in latter events, especially if you bother to train all 4 of them ;)

Also can anyone explain the event cacha and what we'll get from them?

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a real point to getting further into the main quest past the 7,800 gold items stage?

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dandan550, from event gacha.

Stormberg, new bosses, rewards for clearing maps. What map you're talking about?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the last couple of boss drop girls with exploration skills also but other than that I don't really see the point. I'm a bit wary of spawning stronger event bosses from getting too far in the maps but I guess its worth it for the exploration skills

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I had a question, how to I get this card? I recall I gained them via a gift... But so far I had only 3 of them

Attachments

Stormberg

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aw... That is gonna kill. Apparently it has a good investigation skill and stats...

Also x-mas event is here.
Indeed, still no idea what the event is about aside from some new dungeons