What's new

Lord Of Walkure

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lord Of Walkure

i already finished the third memorial dungeon and wasted a lot of potions...
but i dont care!, i will get my first and probably my last SSR card :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i already finished the third memorial dungeon and wasted a lot of potions...
but i dont care!, i will get my first and probably my last SSR card :D
That's great, man, I still didn't find any gold key yet, on both 2 accounts :mad:
Be sure to make your SSR 4MAX, they all have exploration skill +100% power for their elements :cool:

BAJ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's great, man, I still didn't find any gold key yet, on both 2 accounts :mad:
Be sure to make your SSR 4MAX, they all have exploration skill +100% power for their elements :cool:
Thanks, thats the plan. i dont want to waste is power.
as a side note, in 1 hour i went from the floor 1 to the floor 31. so i needed two golden keys to finish it.
that was in my case, so maybe others can do it with one key :)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this games RNG is jumpy as hell makes no sense that one account has 2 gold keys and just found 10 silver keys with 1 and 1/2 bars of stamina but the other account 0 gold keys and only found one silver key with 1 and 1/2 bars. Well... I guess I'll have good reason to ditch that account if this continues at least.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just thought Id put this out there if anyone doesn't know you can beat the final event map with 1 gold key only if you use the cell phone version because it moves between the enemies a couple of seconds faster the pc version takes forever. one of the comments on the wiki says they did it with 2mins left.

PC VERSION WILL TAKE 2 KEYS no matter what

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

2 days and didn't find any gold key with both 2 accounts :( , I wonder if they really want to give out these SSR++ for us :mad:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah this is making me think they somehow mark certain accounts to not find the key

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can only imagine the rage of missing this chance of SSR++ completely I can't seem to find the key on my other account but the first account is good to go with 5 freaking gold keys which is pretty ridiculous compared to getting 0 with the other account.

I hope anyone who doesn't get the SSR quits particularly the masses of Japanese players so maybe they would lose profits and think twice about making an event with such biased probabilities. I would totally be done with this game if both of my accounts had gotten 0 keys.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can only imagine the rage of missing this chance of SSR++ completely I can't seem to find the key on my other account but the first account is good to go with 5 freaking gold keys which is pretty ridiculous compared to getting 0 with the other account.

I hope anyone who doesn't get the SSR quits particularly the masses of Japanese players so maybe they would lose profits and think twice about making an event with such biased probabilities. I would totally be done with this game if both of my accounts had gotten 0 keys.
I suggest you to use some potions to find the keys then, 10 pots basically much cheaper than one SSR pack (2400 pts compare to 10000 pts) :D
The best thing is when you have 2 gold keys (or maybe 1 good enough) then you can have one SSR++ (40000 points)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm spending too much on these games so Id rather not pay another 30 bucks almost. I'm considering buying like 3 pots but I get the feeling with the keys rate so far for me I will just get nothing.

I wish I didn't have to do this because I had been basically keeping the accounts near equal in gear up to this point but I will probably just stop using that other account because of this excluding any limited boss events. That was its original purpose anyway I wasn't supposed to have to spend so much extra for trying to deck out 2 accounts.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm spending too much on these games so Id rather not pay another 30 bucks almost. I'm considering buying like 3 pots but I get the feeling with the keys rate so far for me I will just get nothing.

I wish I didn't have to do this because I had been basically keeping the accounts near equal in gear up to this point but I will probably just stop using that other account because of this excluding any limited boss events. That was its original purpose anyway I wasn't supposed to have to spend so much extra for trying to deck out 2 accounts.
Did you use the rest of your potions to find the gold key yet? If answer is N then you won't have to buy anything, just use them first, if you find the key, then you buy potions to complete the last quest, if not, you can stop finding or buy potions to find again :D. If answer is Y, read above :D

P/s: I don't think buying 3 potions (1500 pts) can save up much compare to buying one pack 10 potions (2400 pts) anyway :rolleyes:

P/s2: About "excluding", I must say quite YES, for example, in 2 events that we can get Alchemist girl from exploring event dungeon, my second account got total 5 cards while my first one didn't get a hand on one copy, even with 100% success rate and complete 50% more run than second account (cost less time) :(

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah I still have potions saved just only enough to make it through the gold key dungeon if I were to find the key sometime today without using any pots and 3 potions is 900 not 1500 and I can't really afford to spend so much on this game (broke college student). I want to punch myself everytime I spend more than 10 bucks on these dmm games. Though Im seriously going in circles thinking of how rare an event like this is v.s. the fact that I would rather spend the little money I have on other things and then I think do I really need to keep this up trying to deck out 2 accounts I can win tournaments with just the 1 since it already beat the gold key dungeon.

I think I've gotten a bit obsessed with keeping both the account equal in terms of gear it isn't really necessary I just like even numbers I guess. Realistically I'll probably use those 8 stamina potions I have left for nothing since I've used all natural stamina everyday so far with 0 keys and a couple potions already. I'm fairly certain they have some sort of mechanism to bias the gold key towards certain players and my original account was one of them finding 5 gold keys with no stamina potions. They really need to stop making events with ridiculously low probabilities I'm quite tired of it.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They put "500 limited card pack" for each event girls on sale again, lolz. Seems they milked a lot in this Anniversary event :D
I guess they will put on some pretty strong equipments on 2nd part so they can milked more for a happy upcoming Xmas :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wonder if this 2nd part of the event gives SSR also and I should probably use all my current gachas on the legend equip gacha its gives only gold and silver tier equip supposedly. Its not like SSR are actually obtainable from the gachas and I don't need anymore SR, well maybe if you saved up 50+ probably closer to 100 free gachas and used them during an element up event you might get 4 SSRs. It all depends on if the probabilities want to be stable since I think SSR chance is about 10% normally

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

wonder if this 2nd part of the event gives SSR also and I should probably use all my current gachas on the legend equip gacha its gives only gold and silver tier equip supposedly. Its not like SSR are actually obtainable from the gachas and I don't need anymore SR, well maybe if you saved up 50+ probably closer to 100 free gachas and used them during an element up event you might get 4 SSRs. It all depends on if the probabilities want to be stable since I think SSR chance is about 10% normally
I used all gold gacha tickets of my 1st account and most of 2nd one, the result is my 2nd account now (actually in near future :D) much stronger than my 1st account (old one).

With my 1st account, I got ~50% armor and ~30% shield, most of weapon I got is staff (which I already have quite good one) the best weapon I got is weakest one of the gold tier :mad:
I got most of gold tier is shield (5 gold shields), but none of them is physical, and for that much armors I got, none of them is gold tier, lolz.
With my 2nd account, I got pretty ballance amount between armor, shield, weapon, and currently I got all gold tier for physical set and magical set (unlucky no +12000 base damage weapon yet)

Edit: I used 2 more tickets with my 1st account, and got good gold sword now :D

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sounds like that gacha is amazing maybe those green medal items in the exchange shop come from the 15 hour floating castle map? can only use wind element there. but the バヴリィ図書館 4 hour map gave me 3 or 4 can't remember exactly lvl 50 super rare books with great success along with some lvl 10 ones pretty damn good exp there.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The green medals are from the arena.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The green medals are from the arena.
I don't really understand the detail of them, can you give more information about that? :confused:

Edit: It seems we can got them easily from PvP :D

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not only did this gacha give me mostly shields and armor it gave me only 2 gold shields(which I dont need) on one account other account got nothing gold. They never miss any chances to waste your effort in this game shields dont really add much stats compared to weapons and armor anyway. I think I may actually save up 50+ free gold gachas and attempt to get SSR's instead I'm starting to feel stupid putting my hopes into herp derp shield gachas.