What's new

Lost in the Jungle

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Lost in the Jungle

I'll have to go with B1. I doubt we'd be able to get away, and we don't want to get into a confrentation with someone who can make explosions with a simple point.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B1, but we need moar powerful smexing spells ;)

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B1. And I said we should get arouse II before :(

firebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not likely that this will happen but A1 run while trying to use the metal as cover as much as possible

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

B1 wins!

-----​

Deciding to do what comes most naturally to her (or perhaps it's a result of her experience in the 'garden') Eve reaches mentally for the source of her magic. Grinning, she selects the only appropriate spell she knows: Arouse I.
"Raudhr ilian!" she cries, the spell flying from her hands. Her aim is true, but so is her opponents; the metal object he carries bangs again, and Eve senses something speed through the air towards her, faster than thought - and bury itself in her arm. Painfully.
"Ow!" she cries, looking down to inspect the wound; deep, oozing black blood, and hugely painful. "You bastard!"

Luckily for her, her opponent has collapsed to his knees in the middle of the path, one hand rubbing the swelling in his crotch, the other shakily aiming his weapon at Eve.
"I'm going to have some fucking fun with you!" Eve declares, striding over and kicking the... thing out of his hand. Disconcertingly, she can't see any emotion behind the black glasses that obscures his eyes... not that that's a problem.

Pushing him forcefully down onto his back, Eve sidles up close, whispering sweet nothings at him. Magic inside her flares, and the front of her shifting, iridescent dress parts neatly in half down the middle. With her silky smooth, pale legs exposed, Eve lowers herself over the man's chest... and rather forcefully thrusts her pussy at his face.

Sensing a little reluctance, she strikes him again with the Arouse I spell - and soon he's eagerly lapping at her folds, tongue swishing in, out and around them delightfully. Eve leans back a little, not removing her organs from their wonderful position, just stretching a bit... and reaches under his black trousers, feeling for his hardened shaft. Finding it, she pumps it artfully, fingers massaging and squeezing as they work their way up its length, stroking tenderly at the swollen helmet. Her victim seems to approve; his tongue doubles in effort, and for a moment Eve can only moan helplessly as its squirms and thrusts drive her ever closer to the edge. She begins to bob up and down in time with him, loving every moment, when suddenly an idea strikes. Drawing away for just a second, she turns, facing downwards along the man's body, and unzipping his trousers completely. Once positioned correctly (she's always been a fan of the 69 position) she lowers herself back down onto his eager, hungry mouth... and takes his cock into her own.

Fully turgid and most satisfying, she moves her mouth up and down its length, sucking on it like she might suck on a candied sweet. Her hands move to cup his balls, squeezing them gently, and she continues her work, taking the organ right to the back to the back of her throat, before gradually working her way back up again.

The attention she's recieving hadn't let up, however; ever as he licks furiously at her swollen clitoris, fluids leaking into his mouth, his hands come up to stroke softly at her own round, peachy ass. The strokes become deeper, more erotic... and is that a finger slipping in close to her hole? Eve starts moaning again, the sound muffled by the organ in her mouth, pulsating joyously... she starts to writhing, bringing her hips up and down on the man's face, in opposite time to her own mouth sliding repeatedly up and down the length of the man's cock...

Which promptly explodes with no warning. Gagging a little on the sudden, gigantic flood of cum in her mouth, Eve coughs and spits it out, swallowing a little just the savour the taste. Sweet and kinda... naughty...

Ah! There! That's the spot!

The man's furious oral work on her pussy finally pays off, and Eve orgasms as well, arching her back and releasing a flow of her own fluids down onto the man's completely expressionless face.
Picking herself up, Eve's dress seals itself shut (funny, she didn't know it could open and close like that) and she steps away from the man, lying down all tussled and drained in the road.

"Thank you for your service!" Eve simpers, curtsying sarcastically. Glancing around, she spots the blood on her arm - the pain had been quite obliterated from her mind.
"Waíse heill!" she shouts (for there is no such thing as softly spoken magic, apparently) and from the wound pops a small piece of metal, smooth and gleaming. The magic causes the blood to clot, the flesh to repair, and new skin to grow, and in a second Eve is feeling as right as rain. She sets off straight ahead down the road.

Not 5 minutes pass before fresh opponents emerge. Eve finds herself at a 4 way crossroads, with the road she came from directly behind her. Similar looking buildings, glass and steel, still rise on all sides, but some brickwork ones are thrown in as well, many with faded signs or pieces of writing on the window. The metal boxes with wheels are also still scattered about, although lots are rusty or have big holes in them... very strange.
Anyway. Enemies. From the avenue on her right come to strangers, dressed exactly like the man she... subdued... earlier; dark suits, dark sunglasses, olive skin, close cropped brown hair. No expression at all. They ride bizarre two wheeled contraptions, metal and shiny; presumably inanimate, but making a sound an awful lot like a roar.
From her left is nothing in the road, but a threat from the sky - a black box with a whirring blade above it, making a deafening racket. Inside the the box (black, metal, glistening, just like the two-wheeled contraptions) she can just make a man behind a tinted window, adjusting some kind of control.
From the road in front of her are 3 men, again each one identical to her friend from earlier. They could be twins (or clones)... it's eerie. Each one of is leveling a metal weapon at her - and she knows what those things are capable of now.

Well, this could be tricky.

-----​

Option A) Take the left road, with the helicopter*.
Option B) Take the road ahead, with the 3 gun-toting men.**
Option C) Take the road on the right, with the men on motorbikes.^
Option D) Retreat into a building behind us, work out way through it, and try to travel to the exit by sticking as close to the things as possible.
Option E) Other.

With each option, kindly specify if you want to destroy the threat with magic, or if you just want to try and avoid them.

*C'mon, you didn't realise that's what it was? Or that this is a post-apocalyptic modern city, with weird identical men running around?
**Yes, the metal weapons are guns. Duh.
^Yes.

Spoiler alert: Eve isn't aware of this, but you should be. There are multiple exits to this zone (all leading to the same place, obviously) and all of them equidistant from Eve.
Two deaths remaining. We are on the 4th floor (zombies, dragon, garden, city) of 7 (with the ending sequence activated on the 8th).

HP: 50/50
MP:50/110
Corruption: 80/10?

Corruption passed a unit of 15! Eve grows slightly taller, a slash appears in the top of her blue, shining dress, exposing a daring amount of cleavage, her horns start to grow with dull radiance, and an Aura of Lust extends around her; anything within her personal space will be under the automatic affects of Arouse I.

Corruption Magic Choice:
- Arouse II (self explanatory)
- Bad Luck III.
- Flexible Shadow III (the final upgrade; it can form solid, usable 3D shapes, and when needed to can rise from the ground as a dark reflection of Eve, and fight by her side. Requires 15MP to use, but Flexible Shadow II is still free.
- Dread I (makes animals or people more afraid/nervous).
- Escape Plan (keep 1/2 your corruption points when taking over a new host).
- Drain I (you can drain small amounts of energy (expressed as HP) from physical contact with another organism).
- Succubus Arts I (consenting sex with anything restores MP. Further upgrades remove the consenting part, and eventually MP can be restored by masturbation).

These spell ideas are fun; even if we don't have time to use them all this in this narrative, I carry the list over to my next CYOA. Well, the ones that turn out to be relevant.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

E. Take arouse II, cast on all assailants, have one big corruption building gang bang

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C Flexible shadow III with the bikes we can get out of this place btw anyone noticed a pattern appearing for the "level" design?

Hint: Its been growing for some time now...

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C. Take 'Succubus arts' and use arouse I on the men.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

C Flexible shadow III with the bikes we can get out of this place btw anyone noticed a pattern appearing for the "level" design?

Hint: Its been growing for some time now...
I tried to make the alternating light/dark theme fairly obvious... what else have you spotted?

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A. Use Thunder bolt, maybe we can guide the crash and cut off the road from others so we dont have to worry to much about getting chased while we look for the door.

Take Flexible Shadow III
The shadow double would be a valuable asset in whats sure to be some tougher fights to come. It just seems a waste to take Succubus Arts this late, since we only have a few floors to go...unless people effected by Arouse counts as willing??

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

A. It just seems a waste to take Succubus Arts this late, since we only have a few floors to go...unless people effected by Arouse counts as willing??
Afraid not, unless they're coming onto you strongly before you hit them with it.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

E. Take arouse II, cast on all assailants, have one big corruption building gang bang
^ You read my mind. Would probably work best with B, so that is mah vote.

akikaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just want to clarify, are we surrounded? Or they ahead of us in the crossroads?

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just want to clarify, are we surrounded? Or they ahead of us in the crossroads?

Each group is a little way down their own road, but yes, they can all see us. Does that answer your question?

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Votes E and C draw, so I'll pick the fun one. ;) And Flexible Shadow III won the spell choice (unless I miscounted, which is entirely possible - someone please shout at me if I have).

Also, anyone who can tell what language I've been using throughout this whole CYOA gets their vote to count as two, next time. You deserve 3 really, seeings as I've been mangling it so horribly.

-----​

"Hello boys!" Eve calls out flirtatiously, a small smile creasing her lips. For some reason, she's feeling a little high again - or a little drunk on her own power.
Acting on a whim, she turns to face the motorbikes first. Running up their street, she approaches them head on, dashing and fearless. Behind her she can hear the sound of the metal box in the air, but it doesn't increase in volume, so presumably it isn't following her. No sign of the group of men either.

These fellows on the other hand...

They twist the handles of the machines they ride, the engines roaring louder than ever. A sound like a cough, a splutter, a sudden belch of smoke - and the machines kick into action, racing down the road towards her. Presumably they mean to run her down.

Eve only laughs.

"Blöthr adurna!" she shouts, concentrating deeply... before feeling the spell take effect. In front of her the air turns crystalline and frigid - perfect - and Eve directs her will, freezing each wheeled machine instantly inside a block of ice. The riders aren't so lucky; their momentum tosses them head first off their mounts, through the air, and then clattering back down onto the path. Still they are emotionless, and make no sound at all. By some contrived coincidence, the two come to rest - battered and bruised, admittedly - right in front of Eve.

"Aww, my poor little friends..." Eve simpers, standing over them menacingly. Bending down, she picks each man up by the front of his crumpled suit, lifting them bodily off the floor... and holds them close to her.
Her newfound Aura of Lust works its magic remarkably quickly, and Eve soon feels two hard mounds poking against her sides.
"Why, what have we here?" She laughs again, letting them stand up on their own - and immediately sticks a hand down each pair of trousers. Finding them both firm, rigid and fully erect, Eve whispers in the ear of one: "What are you going to do to me now?"

He doesn't need any further encouragement. He pushes out sharply, knocking Eve to the ground. Following quickly, he straddles her waist, ripping at his own trousers - and soon unleashing his huge, swollen member. Eve licks her lips eagerly, and pulls on the trousers of the second man, drawing him down to ground level as well. Man one starts ripping furiously at Eve's dress - the vandal - opening it up to reveal her bosom, bountiful and magnificent. He creates new tears lower down, tantalizing and salacious... and promptly sticks his dick into one, driving it through all the way into Eve's pussy.

She moans out loud once, shocked at the sudden penetration. The second man has not been idle, however - naked from the waist down, he too lowers himself down to straddle her. His cock - slightly shorter than his colleague's, and narrower too - thrusts between her breasts in one swift motion, driving itself all the way up to Eve's chin.

"Delightful!" shouts Eve, as the men begin to ride her. She's pinned down by their weight, but has no intention of going anywhere anyway - this is way too much fun. The man on her chest grips her by a horn with one hand, and uses the other to rub furiously against one of her nipples. His cock slides effortlessly between her boobs, large as they are, lubricating itself nicely with a steady stream of pre-cum. Deciding to help him out a little, Eve sits up slightly, and takes his helmet into her mouth. Winking at him, she sucks on it tenderly, running her tongue around the very edge.
The thrusting stops at once; instead he releases Eve's horn and grabs both of her tits, rubbing them up and down the length of his throbbing cock.

Having parted Eve's smooth, unblemished legs, the other man is thrusting away merrily into her pussy (by now pleasantly wet itself). He doesn't grunt or cry out even once - although Eve makes up for it by making a racket herself, moaning, groaning, and at one point almost howling as one particularly deep thrust rakes orgasmically against her clit.

Really, a gal could get used to being treated like this.

For an hour the men work on her, thrusting and rubbing respectively, pounding away at Eve's form lying prone beneath them. The sun passes its zenith in the sky, the shadows lengthen, and still she lies there, moaning and writhing beneath the attention. It can't last forever, though; without even a cry, an explosion of cum suddenly fills Eve's mouth, and the rubbing of her boobs stops. Swallowing it cheerfully and looking up, she sees that man topple off her and collapse onto the road, utterly spent. Not seconds later the other man finishes, thrusting into her one last time with a wet squelch, before pulling out completely - and spraying jizz all over her entire body. From head to breast to naval to leg Eve is covered - yet it all sinks through her skin in less than a second.
This man too keels over, and Eve stands up, satisfied with her work.

She looks down at her victims, and is a little surprised to see they aren't breathing; in fact their formally perfect skin is now withered and wrinkled. Strange.

Still, is that the exit door over there? Apparently it is! Smiling happily, Eve skips down the road towards it, her dress magically repairing itself as she goes. If only all the zones could be like this one.

A few minutes later, having passed yet another nondescript stone staircase, Eve finds herself in front of something else; a doorway cut into the black stone in front of her, but filled entirely with swirling fog. Very strange.

She steps up to it, and presses through without a problem - to find herself somewhere very dark indeed. It looks a little like a cellar (a wine cellar?) and from the ceiling hangs a single naked bulb, connected by a strip of wire. The light is dim, and the cellar large - but at the other end she can just make out a fog door that indicates an exit. Good!

Less good are a pair of statues. Though it's possible to walk straight up the center aisle towards the exit, they stand there blocking the way. They look like angel statues, and hold their head in their hands, as though crying. Eve can't quite put her finger on it, but there's something distinctly menacing about them...

Glancing around, Eve spots aisles to her left and right; presumably there are multiple paths through the cellar she can take to the exit, sneaking between the racks of wine.

Wait! On the left! A stone hand grips the edge of the wine-rack - she's sure that wasn't there a minute ago.

-----​

Option A) Plough straight ahead, knocking the stone angels aside with magic.

Option B) Take the path on the left, where there's only one angel (presumably, you can only see one stone hand).

Option C) Take the path on the right, where there might be nothing... or something.

Option D) Other.

If no-one gets the whole 'stone angel' thing I'm going to be very disappointed. ;)

HP: 50/50
MP: 30/110
Corruption: 87/10?

akikaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

C

So many game overs to petrify grrrr...

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i get it, i hope they are a great deal more attractive/hot than the ones in the series, also are they male/female/futa statues